Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ungratek
Aug 2, 2005

Didn’t score 50 and won by double digits. Already in midseason form

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ungratek
Aug 2, 2005

This is rough, even by our usual standards

Ungratek
Aug 2, 2005

mdemone posted:

God I hate what you guys have done to basketball. Just fuckin stab the rock already and deflate it at half court, then go out for pizza for the next 40 minutes, way more fun.

Winning a ton and pissing everyone off makes it ok

Ungratek
Aug 2, 2005

That result has been coming all season. Our offense is abject.

Ungratek
Aug 2, 2005

I think 21 wins will be enough to get in now. That’s be 12-8 in the ACC, and winning a game in ACC tournament. That should be doable since the schedule is butter soft. We don’t deserve to make it if we can’t swing that.

Ungratek
Aug 2, 2005

Replace Gitmo with tapes of 2019-2020 UVA basketball games

Ungratek
Aug 2, 2005

What a game. Woldentense from goat to hero real quick.

Ungratek
Aug 2, 2005

VT is loving awful

Ungratek
Aug 2, 2005

Spoke too soon

Ungratek
Aug 2, 2005

Kihei is so clutch and I love him

Ungratek
Aug 2, 2005

Absolute choke by Minny

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ungratek
Aug 2, 2005

elentar posted:

Jay Huff had 10 blocks against Duke today and finished a rebound short of a triple-double.

The 8th “Jay Huff is finally putting together” game of his career