Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Northwestern is going to stink but they have a player named Boo Bouie so I'm ok.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

gently caress the ncaa

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

lmao northwestern lost to a dii team

get collins the gently caress out of here man, he sucks

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

bring back bill carmody

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

lmao imagine watching your team get upset

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

roy williams was at the bulls game tonight watching coby white ascend to heaven against the knicks.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

the historically bad basketball team i like is historically bad

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

lmao the Lacrosse Guy went off on Bradley and Northwestern is playing in the finals of some lovely tournament against Pitt, this is the weirdest Northwestern team I've ever seen.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

another Famous Northwestern Victory over the febrile ACC proving once again the superiority of top tier teams like the Wildcats over the ACC's fraud superteams like Boston College.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

caught the end of regulation of michigan/oregon and was glad to see the ducks pull it out because that 30 foot buzzer beater at the end of the second half that they waved off should have counted due to Rule of Cool and the game should not have gone to OT, this is one man's opinion.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

i don't even loving care that northwestern is going to lose this game, they have a player named "boo buie" and he went on a one-man 15-2 run against Michigan State and he loving rules.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Lacrosse Guy got some air
https://twitter.com/tanner_demling/status/1208593158369619968?s=20

Also Boo Buie looks legit, Northwestern might be like NIT good in a couple of years.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

it's dumb but i feel way better than i have about northwestern all season after two losses

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

one of the cool things about northwestern is knowing that if they're up by less than 10 with more than a couple minutes left, they'll almost certainly lose

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

guess who won a big ten game, motherfuckers

take that, hoiberg, that will show you to get fired from the bulls and replaced by an incompetent bald maniac

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

look, i was not expecting northwestern to be good this year, but i can't handle them blowing a double-digit lead in almost every game against good teams. just get owned.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

bah gawd
https://twitter.com/bubbaprog/status/1219822809339301888?s=20

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

facialimpediment posted:

So Michigan was short two scholarship players in the coaching transition, and basically had an 8-man rotation going.

With Livers down, they're now at 7 and essentially terrible. Now playing 6 against Nebraska, a team which has lost to Northwestern, but beat Iowa and scared the poo poo out of Rutgers in their second meetup.

Not going to be a fun game, but it will be weird as gently caress watching a Michigan point guard not named Zavier Simpson running things!

listen up, jerks, i'll have you know that Northwestern ALMOST beat like 5 good teams this season.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

what if davison played but wisconsin had to take him from the bus to the court in a hannibal lecter restraint

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

https://twitter.com/RoFlo/status/1223773372598931457?s=20

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

ColdBlooded posted:

Yeah no.

Purdue lost to Nebraska and is about to lose to Northwestern - please continue on how Purdue is actually good though. Rutgers already has good wins, you don't need to pretend that Purdue was one of them.

You jerk you made me check the score, oh look northwestern blew another close one.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

every single northwestern game has gone like this all season, fire chris collins that's why you don't hire a ratfuck duke guy

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

northwestern's women's team is insanely good and going to make the tournament this year for the first time in a very long time, that's cool.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

MourningView posted:

Andre Woolridge in 97 when he led the conference in points and assists is the only one I've seen who is even close. My dad would probably stump for Ronnie Lester or Johnny Johnson over him, but it's not a long list either way.

I dunno if he will come back or not. He can't play in the NBA because he'd get run off the court defensively but he is going to make a shitload of money in Europe. He has a lot of family connections over there and dual Bosnian citizenship through his mom. Could maybe be worth taking a shot at the NBA now and then starting his pro career over there while his stock is as high as it will ever be. But if he comes back then yeah Iowa is going to be really good. They get a bunch of guys back from injury and only lose Kreiner.

wow disrespecting ricky davis

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

they should give northwestern a Super Bye and let them just stay home.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

any other school would have fired collins

i'm ready for grit, grind, and effort

it's time

bring in boylen

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

northwestern's women's team won the big ten

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

big news: the northwestern wild cat has won a basketball game

it's their second big ten win this season

both of their wins are over fred "fred" hoiberg

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

gvibes posted:

Pomeroy B10 conference rank, by year, because I hate myself and everyone who posts here:
2020 - 1
2019 - 2
2018 - 5
2017 - 4
2016 - 5
2015 - 4
2014 - 2
2013 - 1
2012 - 1
2011 - 1

So, I don't know what this really says.

lmao guess which year northwestern made the tournament

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Coco13 posted:

How in the hell did Wisconsin with the Big 10.

lucked out with a down year for conference powerhouse northwestern

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

lmao northwestern annihilated a nationally ranked penn state team for their first non-hoiberg big ten win

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

lmao northwestern fans were unable to successfully storm the court
https://twitter.com/SpartyOn70/status/1236456536697954305?s=20

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

literally fred hoiberg

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

At least we got one more northwestern game

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

due to concerns about the pandemic, northwestern declines to participate in this year's ncaa tournament.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

northwestern made the ncaa tournament before the forums died

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

this is the best thing to ever happen in college basketball
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4gugzAwJfg

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

YOU GOTTA WEAR A MASK, BABY!
https://twitter.com/DickieV/status/1277115078664429568?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

It would rule if one of the one and done guys would just say gently caress it i'm going in the lottery i'm just going to go to northwestern because it would be funny.