Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

torb main
Jul 28, 2004

SELL SELL SELL
What a loving masterpiece:

To be honest this is exactly what the frankly stale KU-KSU rivalry needed, also imho KSU deserved it for the punk rear end steal and running off the bench

(But Silvio should be suspended for a while for escalating and almost beating someone's rear end with a stool too)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

torb main
Jul 28, 2004

SELL SELL SELL

Legit want this

torb main
Jul 28, 2004

SELL SELL SELL

kiimo posted:

Two more things. One, this should be my new avatar lmao

And this might be something that saves De Sousa

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7oaCLhnHSw/?igshid=1l4fnqwbl1hvw

I am 100% on board with making this a gang tag or whatever it's called.

After watching it a few times a few things: 1) I'm pretty sure when all is said and done there will be more KSU players affected than KU players, 2) Silvio deserves whatever punishment he gets for even picking up the chair in the first place, 3) David McCormack deserves some time too, 4) This whole thing was primarily instigated by KSU with the post-block stand-over being the only escalating action on the part of KU

torb main
Jul 28, 2004

SELL SELL SELL
For KU, DeSouza gets 12 games & McCormack 2. For KSU, James Love gets 8 games and Antonio Gordon 3 games.

torb main
Jul 28, 2004

SELL SELL SELL

kiimo posted:

Kansas has been so much better since they started playing small ball. The De Sousa suspension isn't the reason they did it but it makes a better story.

Pat Forde can never really help himself whenever he has to write something about how well Kansas is doing

I actually kind of am enjoying the fact that the two programs that piss people off the most (Kansas and Baylor) are the ones running the show this year in the Big 12

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

torb main
Jul 28, 2004

SELL SELL SELL

Wiltsghost posted:

He's a Missouri grad. He's always hated Kansas.

I'm well aware. I guess you take your shots when you can when Missouri literally hasn't been relevant since its last season in the Big 12 :laugh:

MourningView posted:

Rooting for a school that covered up murder and sexual assault to own the libs

To be clear I am neither rooting for nor condoning Baylor's program, there is of course a distinct difference between Kansas's ethical behavior (Snoop Dogg, stripper poles, bag men, and general NCAA fuckery) and Baylor's (literal felonies). It's just funny that Good Guys like Bruce Weber and Shaka Smart are wallowing on the NIT bubble while Bill Self and Scott Drew have locked up 1 seeds with 3 weeks left in the season

torb main fucked around with this message at 00:49 on Feb 25, 2020