Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

I hate both those teams. Keep fighting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

TheAlmightyFrog posted:

Since apparently Kentucky won, I present to you this fan-made One Shining Moment for your definitive 2020 National Champions.

https://www.facebook.com/100010626936604/posts/1092129264484628/

UK players all transitioning toward the same hair style as the season went on really hosed with my ability to tell who was doing what at any given time.

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

N:A former UK Tubby Smith player is about to get another NBA ring alongside the first Calipari player from UK to get a ring. I'm pretty sure no former UK players under Pitino ever won as a player?

V:Tubby Smith was obviously the best UK coach of his generation.

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

Traxis posted:

This guy looks like he was born to play for Duke

https://twitter.com/hochman/status/1336500210613309444?s=19

Cherokee Parks looks a lot different now than I remember.

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

Does Calipari suck at coaching, now? It seems like his team is running plays competently but, during the Notre Dame game, it felt like there were a ton of mismatches that resulted in poo poo like big guys unable to catch up to small guys and small guys who were completely hopeless in the lane on D.

I couldn't pick out what turned things around but that last play looked pretty disorganized, too.