Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GnarlyCharlie4u
Sep 23, 2007

I have an unhealthy obsession with motorcycles.

Proof
Hopefully this year I don't forget to include a card.

Edit:
I'm cool with pretty much anything. I've got a 1 year old I love spending time with so if it's something we can both appreciate, then even better.

I like beer. I'm really into DJing vinyl and playing with synths lately.
I'm a size medium shirt, but xxl cup ;)

GnarlyCharlie4u fucked around with this message at 21:43 on Nov 15, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GnarlyCharlie4u
Sep 23, 2007

Proof
Just received the things I need to assemble this gift. I've got a mock up and proof of concept.
It's gonna take more work than I initially thought so I'll probably be shipping closer to the cut off date.

GnarlyCharlie4u
Sep 23, 2007

Proof
Santa came!

This is perfect! Thank you.
I already read the first bit of Traffic to my kid and she loves it.

GnarlyCharlie4u
Sep 23, 2007

Proof
I was going to mail mine out today but the weather got the better of me. I'm stuck at home with the kiddo and I'm not taking her out in this poo poo just to drop off a package.
I'll do it tomorrow.
I'll make sure it gets there by christmas though.

GnarlyCharlie4u
Sep 23, 2007

Proof

sharkytm posted:

Plug it in, hit the remote, instant party:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIxCUaTMIYU

It came out better than expected, I'll be honest. I forgot to include rubber feet to space it out away from the wall in case you want more than the lip of the hubcap to illuminate.
If you can manage to find something to space it out at least a half inch then the whole wall surrounding it should be illuminated.