Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bulk Vanderhuge
May 2, 2009

womp womp womp womp
Size
-Mens small/medium

-Stickers, cats, airplanes, music, cooking, guns, video games, tools, marine animals and dinosaurs so basically I'm 12 years old

Cars:
-90 Miata
-00 Insight (In pieces)
-80 Austin Mini
-59 TR3A (God, why)
-13 Fit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bulk Vanderhuge
May 2, 2009

womp womp womp womp
Still waiting for some bits to arrive before I can ship everything out :toot:

Bulk Vanderhuge
May 2, 2009

womp womp womp womp
Looks like your parcel arrived santee!

Bulk Vanderhuge
May 2, 2009

womp womp womp womp

Bajaha posted:

I'm like... 99% sure I know who my santa is but the note did not include a forum name, so Santa, reveal yourself!

Glad it arrived in one piece! I bought the same set of Wera screwdrivers a while back and they set me down a path of acquiring more and more quality tools :homebrew:

Bolt is a titanium aerospace fastener a friend gave me that was destined for scrap.

I'm hoping to actually drive my car to some shows and events this summer, I'll have to send you an event calendar :toot:

Bulk Vanderhuge
May 2, 2009

womp womp womp womp
Received my present yesterday, thanks for the package Santa! I'll post photos in a bit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bulk Vanderhuge
May 2, 2009

womp womp womp womp
Alright what do we have here

Yessssss, one can never have enough premium Hot Wheels. I have so many Miatas already but I think I'll turn this one into a key for my actual car.

Fermented Tinal posted:

Yay, I am glad it got there before the end of the year. I forgot the note too but suffice to say, we here at Tinal Heavy Industries pride ourselves in our ability to source only the finest automocars for our discerning clients. We hope the selection we have provided you with this holiday season are to your satisfaction. We wish you and your's a happy and safe holidays and new year.

Mos def, they'll fit right into my collection :D Thanks again!