Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

I don't know man everytime I go to the gym here there are like two huge dudes with raging high and tights snorting Nitro-tech off of each other's rock hard abs.
I've achieved gainful employment in time for the extension, so count me in for my first year

I'm game for anything, I love surprises

I guess game for anything but that. It should go in the scrap bin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

I don't know man everytime I go to the gym here there are like two huge dudes with raging high and tights snorting Nitro-tech off of each other's rock hard abs.
My gift just arrived yesterday, thank you Santa!!

I don't know what the hell kind of shipping service the seller of the main part of Santee's gift from uses, but everything will be ready to go whenever the courier gallops into town and hitches his horse in front of the post office

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

The Pony Express finally rolled into town and my gift is now complete, package is shipping out this weekend