Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

helno
Jun 19, 2003

hmm now were did I leave that plane
I'm in.

Feel free to express your penile artwork.

My list of cars has changed quite a bit this year.

2015 VW Golf
2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV
1969 Piper Cherokee

I wear an XL T-shirt and prefer stickers and chocolate to cheap trinkets. Interesting broken stuff is welcome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

helno
Jun 19, 2003

It is a large whitworth combination wrench which is pretty useless to most people.

I got it back in the day and decided to pass it around since it looked like he was on the road to getting his poo poo together.

Since that is no longer a thing it should be remade into something interesting that can be passed around without the baggage. Any blacksmiths interested in beating the poo poo out of an old wrench?

helno
Jun 19, 2003

Package shipped.

Thanks again for organising things.

helno
Jun 19, 2003

Fermented Tinal posted:

Canada Post won't ship snacks and candy to the US anymore? What? Did they catch on to the fact I was shipping Kinder Surprises to American santees in year's past?

American kids can't handle Kinder Surprise eggs.

helno
Jun 19, 2003

Sgt Fox posted:

I am trying to figure out what this nut is from.

Inner casing nut from a 900 MW steam turbine stud. This is a small one the studs for the big ones are around 300 lbs. Copper plated for corrosion resistance in the condensing steam environment.

Seat Safety Switch posted:

That monopoly deal game can turn into fistfights really easily. It’s fun but it has a lot of back stabbing.

It never reaches flip over the table levels but it has certainly generated a few hurt feelings reports.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

helno
Jun 19, 2003

I’m guessing these came from my secret Santa either that or I ordered things from amazon without realizing.

Thanks.

helno fucked around with this message at 06:07 on Jan 4, 2020