Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sgt Fox
Dec 21, 2004

It's the buzzer I love the most. Makes me feel alive. Makes the V8's dead.
Okay, I'm in too. Email sent, I will flesh this out more tomorrow.

Edit:

List of cars in my stable:
85 Mazda RX-7
90 Mazda 323
10 BMW 335i

Please no dicks, family will see this. Neat and unusual tools, Mazda things, regional things are cool, don't commonly wear hats or tshirts. Still have yet to find a repu hotwheels, only have the FB ones.

Sgt Fox fucked around with this message at 04:45 on Nov 24, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sgt Fox
Dec 21, 2004

Parcel has been given to Santa for delivery.

Sgt Fox
Dec 21, 2004

Santa dropped a package off on my doorstep today. Now to hide it under the tree until Christmas.

Sgt Fox
Dec 21, 2004

Fermented Tinal posted:

Then why did you buy him PC instead of Ruffles?

Lies. Those PC ones are the best by far. That and Arriba old Dutch chips. Frito lay can gently caress off.

Sgt Fox
Dec 21, 2004

I remember in the past people used to include a note or a card to reveal who they were.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sgt Fox
Dec 21, 2004

This box has been sitting under my tree for weeks now. Finally I get to open it!

LOURD, It really is HEAVY. Perhaps someone has shipped me concrete?

A ubiquity box. I just helped someone install one of those.

Let's open it up!

Wow, this thing is packed. No wonder it is so heavy.

What do we have?

Three interesting beers. I like the 10W30 name, that would be neat to have a brewery where every beer is a different oil. Yes, I'd like a pint of ATF III and my friend will have some 70W90 please.

After eights! I have not had these in years. The pile of Lindors were used as packing peanuts. Very clever and tasty - I'd just finished the Lindor chocolates from swiss chalet. mmm chalet sauce....

A game of monopoly. I guess this is a pocket sized one? Must be the east coast edition, as it comes with fishes instead of paper money. Also, it appears Santa has installed an open source tracker for his sleigh. I guess he got tired of the Norad tracking fees.

RADL tax was also paid!

A sweet rotor keychain! Also the REPU, which I've been trying to find for years. Very cool!

Finally, the item which was weighing down the entire package:

Some sort of a copper nut. The smell reminds me of old gun parts, but I have no idea what it is from. Any guesses? I quite like it, I have an oversized bolt at work I fiddle with.

The big reveal:

Thank you Helno. I really enjoyed digging through all the items, each one was excellent. The beer is currently chilling, the chocolates are making me fat, and I am trying to figure out what this nut is from.

I had a lot of fun doing AISS this year. I don't know why I waited so long to join in.

Sgt Fox fucked around with this message at 02:23 on Dec 26, 2019