Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fermented Tinal
Aug 25, 2005

by Pragmatica
I'm in again, I've got some amazing pieces of crap that will wow and amaze my santee already set aside.

Drawings everywhere, or not, I don't care, my next-door neighbour is in her late 80s and might see so keep that in mind. I've got a lot of shirts, but 2XL if you are going that route. I like old Toyotas of the pickup-truck persuasion, own a 2019 Forte. I also like tools, candy, the blood of the innocent, and chocolate milk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fermented Tinal
Aug 25, 2005

by Pragmatica
Donate it to the salvation army or a value village or whatever and forget about it.

Fermented Tinal
Aug 25, 2005

by Pragmatica
Dear Santee, it'll be going out sometime this week, probably Wednesday.

Fermented Tinal
Aug 25, 2005

by Pragmatica
Canada Post won't ship snacks and candy to the US anymore? What? Did they catch on to the fact I was shipping Kinder Surprises to American santees in year's past?

Fermented Tinal
Aug 25, 2005

by Pragmatica

Powershift posted:

The chips are the best versions of the best common Canadian chip varietals.

Then why did you buy him PC instead of Ruffles?

Fermented Tinal
Aug 25, 2005

by Pragmatica

Sgt Fox posted:

Lies. Those PC ones are the best by far. That and Arriba old Dutch chips. Frito lay can gently caress off.

Old Dutch and then PC for everything except all dressed and ketchup. PC ketchup chips taste like that weird off-brand bulk ketchup that chip trucks in the middle of nowhere have.

Fermented Tinal
Aug 25, 2005

by Pragmatica
Dear Santee, I am a terrible Santa this year. It's in the mail and I forgot to include my note.

Meant to mail it out a week and a half ago and I'm just incredibly lazy.

I also received my gift from Santa Fox two weeks ago and haven't posted about it because I am also a terrible Santee. However, I did thank him on slack. I'll take some pictures and post them in a bit. One of his gifts didn't last very long and I had to eat all of it.

Fermented Tinal
Aug 25, 2005

by Pragmatica
Tracking says mine's ETA is Jan 2nd. :smith:

Fermented Tinal
Aug 25, 2005

by Pragmatica
Yay, I am glad it got there before the end of the year. I forgot the note too but suffice to say, we here at Tinal Heavy Industries pride ourselves in our ability to source only the finest automocars for our discerning clients. We hope the selection we have provided you with this holiday season are to your satisfaction. We wish you and your's a happy and safe holidays and new year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fermented Tinal
Aug 25, 2005

by Pragmatica
Thanks for running it this time Slothrop!

I too have set aside a couple stickers already for the next one.