Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Make sure you check out Die-Hardman's real name in the ending credits.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Revolver Ocelot is likely named as such because he likes use the Colt single action army, a "revolver" style gun - the name is unusual enough that this is unlikely to be a coincidence

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Hot Coldman

Sex Tragedy
Jan 28, 2007

father of three with an extra large butt

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Revolver Ocelot is likely named as such because he likes use the Colt single action army, a "revolver" style gun - the name is unusual enough that this is unlikely to be a coincidence
look up bhavacakra

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

you revolver 360 degrees and walk away from the game

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Revolver? I hardly knew 'er!

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

me: how do you titillate an ocelot?
kojima: *starts taking notes*

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

not gonna lie, this game probably hits a lil different now that we're living in the corona trumpocalypse

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

Lutha Mahtin posted:

not gonna lie, this game probably hits a lil different now that we're living in the corona trumpocalypse

oh, word?

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

i dont leave the house much due to corona and i sit in my basement playing this game as trump probably plans to redeploy spy planes over my neighborhood (i live near minneapolis). in some ways the america of death stranding hits too close to home

also im lolling that kojima made minneapolis the only civilized place left in the midwest

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

me [playing project highrise]: donald trump

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

anybody else think the grass in this game looks amazeballs.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

this is making me want to spend the $100 australian dollars this game costs to buy

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

In Training posted:

The timefall effect of it growing and dying in seconds is incredible. The Decima engine also does rock formations really well. The forest of basalt columns is one of my favorite areas.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I'm kind of sad Kojima never got to keep the Fox Engine because it was a work of genius but this one seems really good as well. The combat and stuff is clunkier than MGSV but I guess it's probably partially intentional

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

who is doing this. I will find my nemesis and destroy him

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
when the game launched on ps4 you couldnt dismantle cars lol

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I found a low hanging tunnel with a bike parked outside it and scoffed because I could easily get under it with my bike, and immediately knocked all of my cargo off on the ceiling, so left my bike next to that one. I hope there's a small group of them now.

also the trench warfare section was really bizarre and cool but also kind of miserable to play

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I found a low hanging tunnel with a bike parked outside it and scoffed because I could easily get under it with my bike, and immediately knocked all of my cargo off on the ceiling, so left my bike next to that one. I hope there's a small group of them now.

also the trench warfare section was really bizarre and cool but also kind of miserable to play

lmao

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Frustrated because I知 not having fun in the trenches of World War I

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

net cafe scandal posted:

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

net cafe scandal posted:

lmao

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

"War isn't supposed to be fun. That's why it's called 'war.'" - Loading Screen - Spec Ops: The Line, 2012

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

net cafe scandal posted:

elf help book posted:

"War isn't supposed to be fun. That's why it's called 'war.'" - Loading Screen - Spec Ops: The Line, 2012

Lol

Kull the Conqueror
Apr 8, 2006

Take me to the green valley,
lay the sod o'er me,
I'm a young cowboy,
I know I've done wrong

bump for the PC porters

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

net cafe scandal posted:

elf help book posted:

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

net cafe scandal posted:

If I was there I would have made my own fun.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

net cafe scandal posted:

elf help book posted:

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

*yelling to my squad mates over the sound of artillery fire/screaming/weeping* This trench warfare section is really bizarre and cool but also kind of miserable to play!

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

When I run out of blood packs while fighting Cliff

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

If I was there I would have made my own fun.

Ah, I see you picked up a KaiserKard! It's a new game that we've been playing in the trenches. If you can find a full set of 25 cards I could show you how to pl-*my head explodes like a ripe melon*

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Arrhythmia posted:

Ah, I see you picked up a KaiserKard! It's a new game that we've been playing in the trenches. If you can find a full set of 25 cards I could show you how to pl-*my head explodes like a ripe melon*
you should get trench foot if you don't swap out your boots afterwards

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I'm kind of sad Kojima never got to keep the Fox Engine because it was a work of genius but this one seems really good as well. The combat and stuff is clunkier than MGSV but I guess it's probably partially intentional

honestly the game shouldnt have combat imo, also lol @

net cafe scandal posted:

Frustrated because I’m not having fun in the trenches of World War I

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Arrhythmia posted:

Lnfao

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Arrhythmia posted:

looting the kards from his corpse

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

net cafe scandal posted:

elf help book posted:

lmao

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Zip lining around mountain knot city... That's just a constant dripfeed of goomba stomps

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Zip lining around mountain knot city... That's just a constant dripfeed of goomba stomps

I set up an epic zip line network around the mountains