Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Agent Escalus
Oct 5, 2002

"I couldn't stop saying aloud how miscast Jim Carrey was!"
George W Bush and Tony Blair aren't all THAT bad. You just don't know it yet. (Stephen Harper...is what he is.)

Don't worry about collecting games. On any platform. And don't feel bad if your discs and cartridges get lost or wrecked. It's the fate of Collector's Editions to clutter up either your home or a store, take your pick.

Go to the video store more often. It's not like the record store where there's a handful in every city. Try MAYBE 1 store left in a city of at least 1.5 million.

Don't make buying a house or climbing your career ladder your life's priority. Oh, too late? Well, enjoy the next five or so years. After 2008, you'd be amazed how many go back to living in multi-generation households. Yes, as in "moving back in with their parents." Also the Chinese are going to be richer and possibly better off than you.

No, the Armageddon hasn't started and neither has the apocalypse but some days you might wish they'd hurry up and get here. Oh, that's how it is for you right now? OK then.

Whatever you thought your life was, or wanted to be, probably won't. Whether that's a plus or a minus is what you make of it. Just like life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
"You excited about World of Warcraft? Yeah? Well check out this!"

"Yeah, it's the same one! Isn't that great? Here, let me show you - what? No, no, they did. Lots of stuff. But, see, this one doesn't have any of it. The old one is still going, but I only play this new, older one. No, I'm not making fun of you, I really play this!"

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

"You excited about World of Warcraft? Yeah? Well check out this!"

"Yeah, it's the same one! Isn't that great? Here, let me show you - what? No, no, they did. Lots of stuff. But, see, this one doesn't have any of it. The old one is still going, but I only play this new, older one. No, I'm not making fun of you, I really play this!"

Don't doxx me

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Listen you discombulated cretin, where is the local bookies office I have some bets to make

ELI PORTER
Sep 16, 2007

I posted on Something Awful and all I got was this lousy t-shirt
everyone in 2019 has sex by licking butt holes, and we all love it

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

Hey you remember how we thought George Bush was the stupidest person to ever be elected president? Well...

nullEntityRNG
Jun 23, 2010

Mostly pseudo-random.
Dude the forums are going to dead unless you take action today! Look, you have to get Lowtax spine checked out before he has to get the robot one. No its not cool. Stop chuckling at the phrase robo-erectus. This is serious.

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

:siren: :siren: :siren:
AS A PROUD GAMERGATER THE ONLY THING I HATE MORE THAN WOMEN ARE GAYS AND TRANS PEOPLE
:siren: :siren: :siren:
There was a terrible poo poo forum called "helldump" and thenceforth everyone just hates each other.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
"It took us a while to realize all of those ironic racists weren't actually ironic"

"No seriously, getting into growing weed is gonna be a great business decision"

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde
Cool, I'm also a time traveller from 2003. I just did it at the speed of one hour per hour.

You hosed up not going to see dinosaurs first thing.

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
Don't worry about those Blockbuster late fees, friend. In fact, don't even return the movies.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
From 2003, eh? Hehe let me tell you about 2019. In 2019 we

*violently and loudly shits pants drowning out any information about the future*

Oh nooooooo not again!!!

The Novikov self-consistency principle cannot be so easily fooled.

sandwiches_and_ham
Aug 2, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Animal-Mother posted:

Don't worry about those Blockbuster late fees, friend. In fact, don't even return the movies.

i'd sure like to return the movies of 2019 if you follow my drift :smug:

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

Jay_Zombie posted:

I steal the time machine and go back to 2003 to find myself and kick my own rear end.

lol

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     
Our phones are now slightly thinner!!!

Pickwick High
Aug 4, 2019

They call me Nutse
the earth is flat now

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Is it gay to have sex with your past self?

Pickwick High
Aug 4, 2019

They call me Nutse

Sunswipe posted:

just timegay

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

Sunswipe posted:

Nah brah it's just retard masturbation

vandalism
Aug 4, 2003

Colonel Cancer posted:

Oh ya it's amazing, the future, yeah. Why don't you play with this phone while I borrow your time machine and correct the past...

*violently wrestles pistol from Hitler's hands*

Sydin
Oct 29, 2011

Another spring commute
So is there any particular reason for 16 years as your choice of future you'd like to see? Throw a dart at a board or something? Just feels kind of arbitrary to me, I guess. Oh no, not judging you. Just curious... that's all.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Time Traveler: I have to come to the future too where civilizations current course takes us. Are things well in 2019?

Me: there's actually zero difference good and bad things. You imbecile. You loving moron.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

vandalism posted:

*violently wrestles pistol from Hitler's hands*

*Curbstomps the first fish that crawls on land*
Stay in the ocean you gently caress!

Dr. Gojo Shioji
Apr 22, 2004

Pickwick High posted:

just timegay

Uh, Timecop lore shows that when the same matter occupies the same space (making physical contact with your former self) you explode into a giant pile of goo.

milkingmycow
Mar 28, 2008

by Cyrano4747
Like the other guy said we all time travelers.

Pickwick High
Aug 4, 2019

They call me Nutse

Dr. Gojo Shioji posted:

Uh, Timecop lore shows that when the same matter occupies the same space (making physical contact with your former self) you explode into a giant pile of goo.

timecum

Chris Pistols
Oct 20, 2008

Piss Crystals

Isn't that the whale that killed those people? I'd warn the time traveller that it happens AGAIN

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

The Glumslinger posted:

"It took us a while to realize all of those ironic racists weren't actually ironic"

"No seriously, getting into growing weed is gonna be a great business decision"

Out of the way, fool! I've got some great seeds for strains of super high THC weed and i need to get them back there! My intentions are noble, I going to bring back all the cheap daraprim and insulin I can.

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

EXTREMELY PISSED AT THE DNC
"Something Awful is still usable; unlike LowTax's spine."

"Snape kills Dumbledore. Also it's canon that wizards poo poo their pants."

"We got Osama! No the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq are still ongoing. Oh right we invaded Iraq too. Syria too kinda."

"There's a lot more Star Wars movies."

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

In just about 16 years a guy on SA will read a thread about a guy's brother getting out of prison after 20 years, and make a thinly-veiled ripoff.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Bro check out this fuggin fallout new Vegas game and also far cry 4 it loving rules they even make a 5th one but it isn't as good!!!

zaepg
Dec 25, 2008

by sebmojo

Away all Goats posted:

Hey you remember how we thought George Bush was the stupidest person to ever be elected president? Well...

Shamino
Mar 14, 2008

I am weary of loitering about Britain. There is much we could be accomplishing! Where hast thou been, anyway?
Listen in 2009 you're gonna want to buy as much land as possible in Detroit.

Ebeneezer Splooge
Nov 2, 2018
Malls are no longer the cool place to hang out.

*walks out of mall food court*

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

We elected a black president! Yeah it's pretty great, also some other stuff happens.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

SilvergunSuperman posted:

In just about 16 years a guy on SA will read a thread about a guy's brother getting out of prison after 20 years, and make a thinly-veiled ripoff.

wait who is ripping off who here

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Here in the future, it's illegal not to be actively gay... but don't worry, friend. (Unzips fly.)

vandalism
Aug 4, 2003
Not having gay sex with a man is homophobia and oppression and you are not woke if you are not constantly hooking up with sweaty oiled up dudes with washboard abs.

Telebite
Aug 23, 2018

Here's my life savings, go back and put it all into Google, Apple, and Amazon. You do the same.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Throwing off the shadow of a better man.
Here is my 2003 self's home address and a thousand dollars. Do a guy a solid, and go drown 2003 me in the hall sink. I promise, no one in 2003 will think it's weird.