Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Senf
Nov 12, 2006

I bought a Topstone 1 from REI late last year after dealing with a similar availability situation, and I’m loving the hell out of it so far. Hope you dig it, too!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senf
Nov 12, 2006

ElMaligno posted:

This is the main reason i went from wanting a Cannondale to a Jamis.

I have a Jamis available to buy as soon as i have the money Vs having to order the Cannondale and/or looking for it in other farther away shops.

I scored a Gorilla Monsoon for like $10 last night and am now selling my medium 2021 Topstone 1. It’s a drat good bike, but I can’t justify both it and the GM, especially when I know the GM is gonna become my daily with its hilarious monster truck capabilities.

Hit me up if you have any questions!

Senf
Nov 12, 2006

Congrats on the rad bike!

Senf
Nov 12, 2006

Apparently Soma is working on either a 55mm or 58mm Cazadero. Can’t wait to spend too much money on that beautiful grav grav tire.

Senf
Nov 12, 2006

There a bunch of good reviews of the Nicasio Plus on YouTube, but I’ll plug the Path Less Pedaled review because Russ seems like a cool dude:

https://youtu.be/98h6_v9DCmA

Seems like a fun bike.