Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a loathsome bird
Aug 15, 2004

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a loathsome bird
Aug 15, 2004

e.pilot posted:

Yeah but even if it did it’d still be too wide unfortunately.

I got some 42 wide wtb resolutes on the way, if those don’t fit I’m scrapping the idea of 650b adventure wheels all together.

My 42 Resolutes measure about 45mm on a 21 internal width rim, guessing the Senderos probably also run a few mm wider than the specced 47 so you should be good. The Resolutes are supposedly a lot better for mixing in some road sections too- they're a bit noisy but they feel pretty fast rolling and manage to shed the sticky clay mud we get here decently well.

a loathsome bird
Aug 15, 2004
lil gravel friend from this morning