Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FireTora
Oct 6, 2004

The SimWorks Volummy ticks the list, but I would be shocked if it was more supple than the GK with their listed weights.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FireTora
Oct 6, 2004

Yeah, this instagram post about them gives a bit more info. Sounds like the GK are more supple since they made the sidewalls thicker for a more durable tire and better tubeless I guess, hence the extra weight.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BmclwxfAfPs/?hl=en

FireTora
Oct 6, 2004

Sand is like gravel right?

I did get actual gravel later, was expecting road for the whole ride. The sand was unexpected when I took a different gravel trail early in the ride.

FireTora
Oct 6, 2004

Iowa's Ride is too, the week before going the other direction.

FireTora
Oct 6, 2004

There was some weird white poo poo on my gravel today.