Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Did u get lobster ? What was your order.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
:dings:
Taco Defender

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Do it again u piece of poo poo!!

Ok fine, you didn't have to bully me about it though :saddowns:

Node fucked around with this message at 02:51 on Nov 7, 2019

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Node posted:

Ok fine, you didn't have to bully me about it though :saddowns:

I'm very positive and approachable

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008
Last time I went to Red Lobster, everything I ordered was severely undercooked and bland. So we haven't been back for a couple years

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Skypie posted:

Last time I went to Red Lobster, everything I ordered was severely undercooked and bland. So we haven't been back for a couple years

So this

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Apparently it is a "New England-themed restaurant"

Best thing there is the steak and crab combo they have during crabfest.

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

I, for one, am utterly shocked that a nationwide seafood restaurant chain in a gigantic country is sub-par even when it's a stone's throw from the ocean.

Just shocked beyond recovery.

My life will never be the same.

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

Yeah. The lobster was really rubbery, the calamari entree was rubbery and tasteless. And they way overcooked my wife's steak. So, we just decided not to go.

We decided if we were really itching for seafood, we'd go to the nice seafood place about 20ish minutes away. Or to the hella expensive one downtown. I just dunno if it's worth paying that much for seafood when we're a landlocked state :v:

Honky Dong Country posted:

I, for one, am utterly shocked that a nationwide seafood restaurant chain in a gigantic country is sub-par even when it's a stone's throw from the ocean.

Now you listen here, you lil bitch...

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Better than your posts

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Skypie posted:

Yeah. The lobster was really rubbery, the calamari entree was rubbery and tasteless. And they way overcooked my wife's steak. So, we just decided not to go.

We decided if we were really itching for seafood, we'd go to the nice seafood place about 20ish minutes away. Or to the hella expensive one downtown. I just dunno if it's worth paying that much for seafood when we're a landlocked state :v:

Now you listen here, you lil bitch...

I mean Nevada is too but vegas has that poo poo well oiled

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

God drat it skypie I expected better of you

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Milo and POTUS posted:

Better than your posts

Ok.

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

God drat it skypie I expected better of you

It just sucked cuz we'd gone to that one several times and it was always good then suddenly it wasn't. :rip:

I just started cooking lots of salmon at home. I've never tried my hand at lobster tho

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Do u need someone to talk to

empty sea
Jul 17, 2011

gonna saddle my seahorse and float out to the sunset
Last time I went was years ago on my birthday even though my family knows I don't like it. They gave me the wrong order, then 15 minutes later my order. Both were gross and bland, the fried things were wayyy too greasy and tasteless, the non-fried things were just buttery and tasteless. The biscuits were ok, but not as good as I remembered.

We waited 6 minutes for cutlery to go with our salads because our waitress was new and forgot. I still tipped because I'm not a monster.

I don't intend to go back!

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
I don't like red lobster because I'm not a fan of seafood and their non-seafood options leave something to be desired.

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

Seafood is objectively disgusting.

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
:dings:
Taco Defender

a peck of pickled peckers posted:

Do you live on the moon, sir/madame

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Red lobster is irrelevant at this point because anyone who doesn't like seafood is hosed in the noggin

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

I don't know about this Red Lobster. I do however have some knowledge about the Lobster Claw restaurant. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Rg9zKxBQqg

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

a peck of pickled peckers posted:

you have a lot of bad food opinions for a new yorker

because/despite?

curlys gold
Jan 17, 2018

Philthy posted:

How are they even around still.

You don’t like the fresh and briny bounty of Neptune’s cornucopia aka breaded shrimp from India?

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

You can get Red Lobster via Doordash 24 biscuits for like sixteen bucks straight to your workplace

curlys gold
Jan 17, 2018

You can get Red Lobster via Doordash 24 biscuits for like sixteen bucks straight to your workplace

I’m going to do this and impress my co-workers/boss.

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

This would legit make you the office potluck hero

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

They nearly put themselves out of business when they offered endless crab, which is too bad because endless crab was great.

ncumbered_by_idgits
Sep 20, 2008

Unfortunately RL is pretty much it in my area if I want seafood. One other place about 50 minutes away, next is probably 3 hours away. gently caress Nebraska.

Unless you count Long John Silver lol

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

my wallet.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Here in the Richmond area we got a place called the Bonefish Grill for seafood. It's a chain but dunno how widespread it is. They have pretty good stuff, although no cheddar biscuits. They make a good fish and chips, good tuna steaks, and they have crab fried rice which is excellent. It's more expensive than Red Lobster but if I'm going out for seafood I'm willing to pay a little more.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Red Lobster is to seafood what Bertucci’s is to Italian.

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

Here in the Richmond area we got a place called the Bonefish Grill for seafood. It's a chain but dunno how widespread it is. They have pretty good stuff, although no cheddar biscuits. They make a good fish and chips, good tuna steaks, and they have crab fried rice which is excellent. It's more expensive than Red Lobster but if I'm going out for seafood I'm willing to pay a little more.

Yeah bonefish is alright. They're pretty much entirely east coast except for three in Indiana, Ohio, and Idaho for some reason.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

The Bonefish by me closed mysteriously a few years ago. Weird because it was in a prime location in one of those upscale outdoor mall places for rich white people and always packed. Open one day, closed the next. It’s a fancy pizza place now I think.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

I really like the fish tacos and of course the biscuits are amazing.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Red Lobster is to seafood what Bertucci’s is to Italian.

Its no Buca di Bepoo

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

Yeah bonefish is alright. They're pretty much entirely east coast except for three in Indiana, Ohio, and Idaho for some reason.

One of the Indiana ones is just a few miles away but we've never been. Maybe it's time to check one out

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
We got em in Wisconsin. They're okay.

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
i like fish dicks

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Skypie posted:

One of the Indiana ones is just a few miles away but we've never been. Maybe it's time to check one out

There's a few here in VA. They're not too bad, but on the pricey side. Hairytaint's description is pretty accurate imo.

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

There's a few here in VA. They're not too bad, but on the pricey side. Hairytaint's description is pretty accurate imo.

Ah man, if I'd been richer 10 years ago, we might've been neighbors. My wife is from the Gainsville area in NoVa and wanted me to move to her. But I laughed when I saw rent prices in her area, and I was still an apprentice at the time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Yeah gently caress living in northern VA imo