Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008
Last time I went to Red Lobster, everything I ordered was severely undercooked and bland. So we haven't been back for a couple years

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

Yeah. The lobster was really rubbery, the calamari entree was rubbery and tasteless. And they way overcooked my wife's steak. So, we just decided not to go.

We decided if we were really itching for seafood, we'd go to the nice seafood place about 20ish minutes away. Or to the hella expensive one downtown. I just dunno if it's worth paying that much for seafood when we're a landlocked state :v:

Honky Dong Country posted:

I, for one, am utterly shocked that a nationwide seafood restaurant chain in a gigantic country is sub-par even when it's a stone's throw from the ocean.

Just shocked beyond recovery.

My life will never be the same.

Now you listen here, you lil bitch...

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

God drat it skypie I expected better of you

It just sucked cuz we'd gone to that one several times and it was always good then suddenly it wasn't. :rip:

I just started cooking lots of salmon at home. I've never tried my hand at lobster tho

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

Yeah bonefish is alright. They're pretty much entirely east coast except for three in Indiana, Ohio, and Idaho for some reason.

One of the Indiana ones is just a few miles away but we've never been. Maybe it's time to check one out

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

There's a few here in VA. They're not too bad, but on the pricey side. Hairytaint's description is pretty accurate imo.

Ah man, if I'd been richer 10 years ago, we might've been neighbors. My wife is from the Gainsville area in NoVa and wanted me to move to her. But I laughed when I saw rent prices in her area, and I was still an apprentice at the time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

Supreme Allah posted:

Bought my place in Ashburn back in ought-3 for a song. Worth a right penny these days. *spits, suckles on haystraw*

Nah but I actually did buy at the perfect time up here.

My in-laws' house they bought for like 180 back in the late 90s, I think, and when they moved, it sold for over 300K. And I hated visiting that house, it was half a duplex unit and everything was hella cramped.