Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
im shining a flashlight into a suit of armor. LOOKS EMPTY i shout into it as a bunch of bats fly out and start loving in my hair. BRO I LIED i shout THERE'S MUCH BATS AND THEY'RE loving IN MY HAIR

walking past a big ole portrait and, of course, the eyes follow me as i move. now, i'm asking myself, ghost or spooky butler? either way. bro. holy water aftershave. cash money.

one bro heads straight for the garage to peep the frankenstein wheels in this wacky racers style weekend getaway castle. they got the exact model T from the movie Titanic. "bro they call it the model T cuz its from the movie titanic" he says to his bro. "bro how wild would it be if we got in there and started playing like the sex scene from the mov- bro? bro???" but it was too late. the car ate the bro.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Bro just tried to ice Dracula but the old dude got super aggro about it and tried to bite him! IT'S JUST A PRANK BRO!

phantump21

Just a tree stump ghost.
I pop out of a mirror and scare the bros. We all have a good laugh.

Korean Boomhauer
Pranks in the Castle [Gone Sexual!] [Dave gets Cursed!]

Escape From Noise

Korean Boomhauer posted:

Pranks in the Castle [Gone Sexual!] [Dave gets Cursed!]

phantump21

Just a tree stump ghost.
Is no one acknowledging the ghost in the room?

Escape From Noise

Wolfman ruined the jacuzzi clogging the jets with his fur and making the whole tub smell like wet dog. Now where are we going to hook up with the babes???

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
DO YOU EVEN LIFT, GHOST? I sneer at everything and anything that moves, oblivious to the way my voice quivers when I do

google THIS

I think this is already what Ghost Adventures is.

nut

*sips Punch Monster - Ballers Blend Monster Energy to refill sanity meter*

Macnult

[yelling at an empty suit of armor]
so what's up with it bro? eyeing me and the boys the entire night bro. got a problem bro?

Macnult

that butler is deadass the creepiest dude i've ever met, but i'll never hate on a mans who brings a 32 pack of natty to a function

google THIS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_WEC9pPiiw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bu_a2DyFJDY

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

google THIS posted:

I think this is already what Ghost Adventures is.

"I will beat up any ghost with my bro muscles!" Says the main ghost adventure guy moments before panicked running and screaming ensues because a door made a creaky noise.

super sweet best pal

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

DO YOU EVEN LIFT, GHOST? I sneer at everything and anything that moves, oblivious to the way my voice quivers when I do

"Hah, guess not," I reply as we see the ghost pass through the weights.

google THIS

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

"I will beat up any ghost with my bro muscles!" Says the main ghost adventure guy moments before panicked running and screaming ensues because a door made a creaky noise.

(voiceover) At this exact moment, our random green sine wave device suddenly made this noise: (a loud staticky screeching noise plays back three times on loop) As it turns out, this was because the batteries were low, so Billy replaced them. It was only later that we learned that on a night exactly like that night, three days before, Billy had bought those spare batteries using money from the beer fund. That decision still haunts him to this day.

nut

ghost tour guide: and here, in the west wing corridor lays restless the spectre

kyle: daniel craig is a manlet i'd smash him no prob

Bonaventure

by sebmojo
ohhhhh man ... this place is PERFECT for the phi kappa delta kegger!!!

[does not notice the portrait hung in the foyer is now glowering]

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
the scene from scary movie 2 where the ghost fucks the girl but its my bro plowing my other bro on the ceiling as a prank. after he finishes the bro smokes a cigarette on the bed and the other bro gets clingy. the bro slips out of the room saying he'll call the other bro back. the oth

Finger Prince

So I'm fuckin this ghost chick and this like gay goth dude jumps out of nowhere and is all all like "I vant to suck your blood" and I'm like back off dude I ain't gay!

Lol dude he wanted to give you a blowie for sure bro

For sure bro. Anyway I'm like bro if you want to double team this ghost bitch, it's cool, but no gay poo poo ok?

Ghost threesome? Nice bro!

Yeah bro it was sick! Anyway I'm just about to nut and I glance across at drac bro getting a ghost blowie and he's staring at me hittin this ghost girl from the back, and anyway I nutted so hard it went right through her and fuckin coated him! It was like fuckin Slimer yo!

Bro you gay.

Nahhh we high fived, it's cool bro.

Detective Thompson

Sammy Davis Jr. Jr. is also in repose.
While traveling the English countryside on an epic pub crawl funded by their parents, the van carrying a group of five college bros breaks down. With shouts of 'dude' and 'bro', they leap out of their stricken transport into the night, lashed by wicked gouts of rain. Their target, the lonely light burning in a single window of a large, looming edifice. Upon approaching, a bolt of lightening illuminates the structure, revealing a huge, black, moldering castle. They all gasp, some letting out Bill and Ted-era Keanu Reeves-esque 'whoas'. One of them speculates on if Doug's dad could buy the property. The rest agree, if only Doug's dad could pull his nose out of all that primo snatch he catches. Doug chortles.

Upon entering, their bro-ish 'hellos' and 'sups' echo throughout the giant, empty black space, their words seemingly becoming more lonely, more painful with every echo. The source of light in the window is soon revealed. Within a monstrous fireplace, guarded by rusting suits of armor, a blazing fire burns, calling their rain-soaked souls closer. As they warm themselves, they begin regaling each other with tales of their latest conquests, wishing they could have lured some of those chicks from the last pub here. "Bro, I'd kill for some of this English pussy. Gotta get a bag for them bad teeth though!" laments Chuckie with a chuckle. Soon, they break into the cooler Mason managed to remember to rescue from their broken-down van. The Boddingtons and smuggled White Claws begin to flow. Chas pops his shirt off. The suits of armor are dismantled piece-by-piece, finding themselves adorning different body parts of the roguish bros. Shouts echo throughout the vacant castle. Lightning crashes outside.

Up above the raucous group, hidden in the shadows of a dark upper floor, the seething ghost of Duke Benjamin Cartwright IV looks down. When he lived, the duke would, as he felt the impulse, don the guise of a highwayman, stealing into the night to stop coaches full of terrified people or unlucky lone riders as they passed through the deep, dark woods near his castle. He made as if he was only interested in their money and jewelry, but Duke Benjamin Cartwright IV was a murderous cad deep in the darkest recesses of his heart, and he killed those he pretended to first rob. Killed them violently and mercilessly. Burying hatchets into skulls. Hacking limbs off his with his sabre. Shooting men through their guts so they'd die slowly, painfully. Neither women nor children were safe from his savagery. In fact, it was the young ones that excited him the most to kill. His cruelty went unchecked.

Despite so many killings near his estate, the duke was never suspected. His title elevated him above suspicion. He died in his bed, old and satisfied. And for hundreds of years, his ghost, every bit as terrible and murderous as when he lived, roamed the halls of his former home, killing any traveler that managed to find themselves unlucky enough to be within the castle's walls. And now he looks down at this raving band of bros, with strange accents, screaming and shouting, polluting his home with their presence.

And with a noise like a whip-crack, he fucks off forever. The bros, with their supremely annoying, boorish behavior, had, in the matter of an hour, drained the old, devilish spirit of anything resembling the savage joy that once filled its heart, exorcising the demon from the castle. They knew not how close they had came to tragedy, nor cared.

Doug is later struck and killed by a lorry.

Escape From Noise

Bro, a toga doesn't cover your HEAD!

Escape From Noise fucked around with this message at 06:09 on Nov 8, 2019

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

lmbo calrissian posted:

the scene from scary movie 2 where the ghost fucks the girl but its my bro plowing my other bro on the ceiling as a prank. after he finishes the bro smokes a cigarette on the bed and the other bro gets clingy. the bro slips out of the room saying he'll call the other bro back. the oth

Bonaventure

by sebmojo
hey alright, a hot lady covered in spiders is beckoning me to get into bed with her-- score!
the bed's a canopy bed, and the drapery kinda looks like spider webs-- double score!

----------------

google THIS

Man, that lady in room 237 is a freak.

nut

trevor: hey mark, we found an old haunted ouiji

mark: ya i guess he's okay, but i main fox

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
bunch of bros shack up with a creepy old country lord who grimmaces at any mention of his missionary of a son, forbids you to inquire as to the nature of the locked door to the attic.

crimes

Goons Are Gifts

The Mario Bros. are going to discover Gooigi in no time here

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

*unearths an underground chamber and discovers the well preserved skeletal remains of two lovers embracing in their final moments* dudes...SOMEBODy got LAID here last nigh check this poo poo out yo!!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Three bros in Nightmare Fears Factory taking turns to see who can get the closest to being hit by that car at the end. One of them gets run over and proudly shows off the front bumper scar to everyone for evermore

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

hey bro hop offa draculas DICK and help me untape all thes liquor bottles from my hands—haha yeah man, edward forty hands in the foyer and that mummy can NOT hold his booze. oh yeah and hey man check it i knocked over some of those cursed talismans earlier and peep this *motions down* got my feet turned into freakin hooves! pretty sweet but hahaha my dads so gonna kill me. or at least kick me out of the guesthouse—BOGUS!

Escape From Noise

Look, bros, I know that the weird nerd kid Randal that Kevin brought along said we needed steak and garlic to get rid of that creepy old dude but I'm feeling more like bacon and eggs for breakfast. Like I guess the old fart is vegan or whatever so bacon should work just as well, right? I mean I've got this killer hangover plus these weird holes in my neck from last night's rager and if I don't get some bacon in me I'm not sure if I can go round two. Who's with me bros?

Heather Papps

hello friend

nut posted:

ghost tour guide: and here, in the west wing corridor lays restless the spectre

kyle: daniel craig is a manlet i'd smash him no prob

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Bro, a toga doesn't cover your HEAD!

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

*unearths an underground chamber and discovers the well preserved skeletal remains of two lovers embracing in their final moments* dudes...SOMEBODy got LAID here last nigh check this poo poo out yo!!

:negative:

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
b-ball in the dancehall

crimes

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
whoops gthe chandelier just dropped. haha no problem i'll turn on this torch, whoops sliding down a surprise hidden slide, hope spikes don't poke all my blood out

crimes

nut

haha nice guys check it out someone made a double gloryhole in the eyes of this painting

Goons Are Gifts

nut posted:

haha nice guys check it out someone made a double gloryhole in the eyes of this painting

Heather Papps

hello friend

dude DUDE get the red solo cups, look at the size of this loving table! it's like from that old as poo poo batman movie DUDE GET MOVING I'LL TAP THE KEG

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Bonaventure

by sebmojo
so brett got us in here because his great-great-granddad owned the place or something, right?
and his great-great-granddad is the guy in the painting that brett's been staring at for the last two hours without moving, right?
cool man-- my peepaw used to take me hunting but we didn't own a castle or no poo poo like that.

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

and i would've gotten away with it too, if it wasn't for you righteous bros haha hell ya shakabrah