Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Gigi Galli posted:

Great choice, and 100% true.

100% poo IMO

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Gigi Galli posted:

Yes we know you like McLaren

Still won a title more recently than Ferrari, weird

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Are you doing a bit, Khablam?

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

track day bro! posted:

he's doing an impression of you cerca 5 years ago

He sucks rear end at it. There's no passion.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Great for quesadillas though

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Rhopunzel posted:

you fellas want to start a real fight? what's the best hot sauce

Crystal

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Guys I already settled this debate

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

big crush on Chad OMG posted:

They’re both garbage tier mild hot sauces that comprise mostly of vinegar?

Suck my dick?

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Making your own hot sauce is insanely easy

My coworkers do it and their poo poo is insanely good

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Tsaedje posted:

Cumin is the true king of spices

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Custard Undies posted:

Watching Hobbs & Shaw.....

I swear the bad guys facility is the McLaren Technology Centre, just pasted into a mountain location

It is

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Yeah you lift the piece of chicken to your fat greasy face

Drag him king

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Khablam posted:

A 10-piece bucket is like 150-200g of protein you dumb idiots.

It's also like 4,000 calories my man

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

100% guaranteed Khablam is one of the out-of-shape dudes at my office who keeps huge jugs of pre-workout and protein powder on their desks so they can be prepared for the one day of the month they manage to get to the gym for 30 minutes.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Claire

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

ilmucche posted:

I was a fan of hiroyuki sakai for his body of work on Iron chef. Gordon Ramsay is pretty good too when he's being nice Gordon.

OG Ramsay is great, he's only mad because he cares. On American shows he sucks rear end, sorry we ruined yet another good thing.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Theophany posted:

No, this is far too refined. It's literally videos of this lady butterflying oscar meyer hotdogs to make them look fancy and using half a gallon of mayonnaise to make salad dressing, it's loving amazing (and gross).

All the while her fat gently caress husband is audibly salivating as he records it on his camcorder.

Gonzo?

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester posted:

90 years of emotions? Are they aware they're supposed to be motor racing and not just emoting?

They are not.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

NtotheTC posted:

the emotions primarily being anger and disappointment I take it

No, those are for McLaren fans.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

NtotheTC posted:

are you confusing me with someone else? if you're brave enough then by all means go back and find the 2007 thread because I have never hidden my undying love for the GOAT

I saw the genius in Hamilton right away, not only was he fast but he could overtake people and fight on track. then over the years he proved he was adaptable. Max has literally one of those traits right now and even then we're not sure if it's just the red bull flattering him like it did Vettel

I would rather you assume that I'm a bandwagon Lewis fan than suggest anyone, even Khablam, go back and read the 2007 and/or 2008 threads.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Khablam posted:

Too late, see you on the other side.
e: for anyone else wondering, the easiest way to find early F1 threads is Wicka's rap sheet.

I laughed very hard at this surprisingly good post but the 2018 OP has a complete list of all the F1 threads linked at the bottom: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3850579

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Jokes on him, I did not get that message.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

If you don't have a rap sheet you've never posted with passion

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

big nipples big life posted:

posting since 2005 and not even a 6er? what are you hiding?

590 posts in 14 years. Amazing.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Immolat1on posted:

The key is to make sure your posts are good, quality is more important than quantity you see.

Incorrect. The key is to post with feeling.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

track day bro! posted:

didnt penske just buy some massive american poo poo track or whatever recently

Eat my rear end

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

F1's YouTube channel is also streaming Macau FYI

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

DoctorGonzo posted:

how many hours to macau

The F1 article said it starts at 0720 UTC.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Vettel is so loving stupid

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

NO PENALTY FOR SAINZ

BELIEVE IN MCLAREN

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

https://twitter.com/AlbertFabrega/status/1196173894014717952

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Khablam posted:

No, he sucks. Vettel rudely chinked left to make Leclerc put himself in a worse position for the next corner, and Charles just let Vettel hit him.

Reactions of a drowning whale.

Nice racism

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Minto Took posted:

I’m happy for wicka that McLaren might not be poo poo anymore.

Thank you friend

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

track day bro! posted:

fluking into a podium place doesnt make them magically not poo poo

:)

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Wow. So many nice posts saying nice things about McLaren. Thanks guys :)

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

DoctorGonzo posted:

what's the gently caress is the status of mclaren's new wind tunnel

Will be ready for 2021 at the earliest

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Sulman posted:

This reminds me a bit of a /r/f1 thread I read where some Americans got uppity about the word oriental; the writer was british where it commonly means 'of the orient', but like SA it's predominantly American so probably easier to think about what you type, rather than risk being called racist when you explain what a word means.

If someone tells you a word is racist or offensive you should just say "thanks" instead of pulling out your dictionary, hth

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Sulman posted:

I think it's more the slightly provincial attitudes, and the talking down of their own sport all the time.

I don't see people talking down about IndyCar anywhere near as much as IndyCar fans claim it happens.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Sulman posted:

That was great. I still don't know what to make of Sainz, he's obviously pretty decent, but his teammate is equally hard to fathom.

Hope they go well next year.

They're both good as hell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Sulman posted:

Alright, but midfield good or race-winning good? This was the first time I think Sainz really stood out this year. Not that being unspectacular is a bad thing - Prost made a career out of it, it does make them hard to gauge though.

Title-winning good