Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?

track day bro! posted:

Drivers

Valterri Bottas

Sad to see Kiefer Sutherland hit rock bottom like this, loved him in 24

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poty
Jun 21, 2008

https://twitter.com/ReutersBiz/status/1195041202892132352

I was pretty excited when I saw this headline, but sadly they're only firing people who didn't deserve it. Bottas, Toto Wolff and Lewis' strategists will keep their job.

poty fucked around with this message at 20:31 on Nov 14, 2019

poty
Jun 21, 2008

Lewis did nothing wrong, but I guess the temptation to get an all-EU podium was too strong for the FIA to pass up

poty
Jun 21, 2008

It’s hard to choose who was the best rookie between Our Lando and Our George. It’s like picking the best prime minister between Maggie Thatcher and Theresa May: they both exceeded the most optimistic expectations

poty
Jun 21, 2008

Why do Red Bull always get the best strategists and pit crew, while Lewis is stuck struggling with the "Nico Rosberg's deep state" crew?

https://twitter.com/BorisJohnson/status/1202294760125407249

poty
Jun 21, 2008

https://twitter.com/racefansupdate/status/1202534414988779520

Lance Stroll to Red Bull

poty
Jun 21, 2008

Big Huski Boi posted:

Wirth1000 poster of the year

I'm the poster of the year

poty
Jun 21, 2008

Any vote for a Soft Brexit or Remain party is a vote for Angela Merkel declaring all of Lewis’ championships illegal and giving them to Nico Rosberg

poty
Jun 21, 2008

I would like to nominate Lewis Hamilton for Poster of the Year. Sure, maybe he didn't actually post in this thread, but on the other hand he's the best driver of all time and he never wins Driver of the Day, so that kind of detail doesn't seem to be so important anyway.

poty
Jun 21, 2008

I wonder if Lewis never wins Driver of the Day because only anti-Lewis posters in this thread vote, or because the FIA just ignores the votes and commits fraud. I would love to read an investigation about this, unfortunately the F1 Media is Fake News and will never look into it

poty
Jun 21, 2008

If I was a lovely team I would vote for the tyre change, even if they're terrible. What do you have to lose? The real reason for the rejection must be that Lewis was adapting to the tyres better than Bottas

poty
Jun 21, 2008

If Corbyn wins, he’ll nationalise the toilet in Lewis’ plane

poty
Jun 21, 2008

There will be no performance downside to telling Vettel that you think he's poo poo a month into the season. He melts down when overtaken for 4th after the championships are decided, but he won't get offended by that and do dumb things the rest of the year

poty fucked around with this message at 08:08 on Dec 16, 2019

poty
Jun 21, 2008

Happy to see Boris and Brexit already having a positive effect with DoctorGonzo. Hopefully soon Nico Rosberg will pay for his crimes too!

poty
Jun 21, 2008

i will not give up my posting champion belt

this contest is not recognised by the world posting organisation

poty
Jun 21, 2008

Big Huski Boi posted:

You fuckin nerds voted Khablam and Rebus into a tie

This is the greatest sham in history since Lewis didn't win BBC Sport Personality of the Year last week

poty
Jun 21, 2008

https://twitter.com/nico_rosberg/status/1207425024912695296?s=21

I hope there is a special clause in the Brexit trade deal so all Rosberg companies get 1000% tariffs to enter the UK

poty
Jun 21, 2008

Ferrari doing... something smart about their drivers? It's a Christmas miracle

poty
Jun 21, 2008

On second thought Ferrari should actually do what this guy says. It would be in their best interest, and not at all funny as hell forever.

https://twitter.com/Pabig_93/status/1209057325388054528?s=20

poty
Jun 21, 2008

Wirth1000 posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2XTMfsK0zA

lmao he looks like he wants to blow his brains out

And they didn't even read him the questions I sent

poty
Jun 21, 2008

gret posted:

Have Mercedes not taken out a restraining order on you yet with the constant stream of abusive messages you must be sending them.

They will never take me to court, they know I have proof for everything! They might disappear me though

poty
Jun 21, 2008

In my opinion Lewis is the funniest driver, with the best personality.

poty
Jun 21, 2008

Wirth1000 posted:

Yeah, exactly, unlike Scuderia Ferrari which has never for one single second ever abandoned the iconic rosso cor--

Wow, that track is really steep

poty
Jun 21, 2008

Theophany posted:

poty is a posting treasure.

a literal insane person, but still, a posting treasure

Sure, I'm insane. Insanely aware that your favourite driver Nico Rosberg (under the worst pen name ever) can't stop writing articles about how Lewis shouldn't be knighted. He's obsessed!

https://twitter.com/racefansdotnet/status/1211560218632622080

poty
Jun 21, 2008

Tagdoodle posted:

I got F1 on-demand thing for $26/yr so I can watch all the old races. Are there any particularly good races I should check out? I've only watch all of 2019's season, and a few races from 2018.

These are the best races of the last few years, according to random probably dumb internet people

https://www.racefans.net/rate-the-race/f1-fanatic-top-100/

poty
Jun 21, 2008

Like and retweet this post if you agree that Lewis should be the next prince of Sussex

poty
Jun 21, 2008

Please sign my petition to have Big Ben bong every time Lewis wins a race or gets pole

poty
Jun 21, 2008

the paradigm shift posted:

only thanks to the rain the track is meh and nobody likes vettel enough to pay to keep it on the calendar what can you do

the second part is the most important part obviously

You’re gonna see Germany cutting back on a lot of stuff now that they’re losing access to Britain’s money

poty
Jun 21, 2008

Sad that we could have avoided the apocalypse virus if only the Fake News F1 Media had not silenced Lewis' teachings on veganism. Nobody ever got sick from eating broccoli soup!

poty
Jun 21, 2008

YESSSSSSSSSS
YESSSSSS
WE ARE FINALLY FREE. THIS IS FOR WHAT YOU DID TO LEWIS IN 2016 ANGELA AND TOTO.

poty
Jun 21, 2008

the kentucky quid posted:

Rossi is out at the factory Yamaha team. Undecided on his future lmfao

Maybe he can start a team with Alonso and call it Cheating EU Drivers Who Wrongly Think They’re Still Good. If they drive at their best, they might be able to fight for the midfield in F2

poty
Jun 21, 2008

If a democratic candidate wins the election America honestly would be in play. Lmao at moving there under trump thou.

I hope AOC is the next president. She loves Milton Keynes, and hell, so do I

https://twitter.com/andurudottext/status/1226270913240256512

poty
Jun 21, 2008

Phwoarrrrr

poty
Jun 21, 2008

NtotheTC posted:

Milton Keynes is the historic venue of GOONKART. A kart race involving multiple Worst Thread posters and dangerous machinery in which- somehow- no-one loving died?

Given the kind of driving that posters here consider good, I’d feel safer in the Coronavirus cruise ship

poty
Jun 21, 2008

The Oscars lost all credibility when they didn’t give best actor to Lewis for his performances in Cars 2 and Cars 3

poty
Jun 21, 2008

MustardFacial posted:

Lol, Dark Trace sent us one of their "Top Secret Security Appliances that totally isn't just a re-branded Dell server" to demo in our datacentre for a month, and then when we asked them how much this piece of poo poo cost they casually farted out a quote of $400,000/year

So it makes sense they would want to sponsor an F1 team.

Darktrace is an extremely good British cybersecurity company. I use all their products to protect me from the EU hackers trying to silence Lewis fans. Many have already been forced offline!

poty
Jun 21, 2008

Zeta Acosta posted:

that williams looks like it was build with spare parts and they didnt have the time to paint them
who cares about racing point peso . aston martin stroll

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lF-5lPOAn00

COOL VIDEO!

Even for a satire program, it's tough to welcome Vettel to the show with We Are The Champions

poty
Jun 21, 2008

NtotheTC posted:

Boris Johnson has "closed the UK borders to unskilled workers" so I guess no Ferrari at Silverstone this year

I guess Bottas won't be working in the Mercedes factory this year

poty
Jun 21, 2008

This popped up in my YouTube recommendations so I’m glad google is now data harvesting this thread for its algorithm. khablam can you sync it with your access database for optimal SEO?

Khablam posted:

I watched this video yesterday, so I'm sure the boffins at Google have linked us up.

This explains why I keep getting recommendations for anti-Lewis vlogs by people with German accents

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poty
Jun 21, 2008

I'm both the world's leading F1 Engineer Lawyer and incredibly objective, and it is obvious to me that Lewis' car is very legal, in fact all the other cars are the ones breaking the rules