Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wiltsghost
Mar 27, 2011

MustardFacial posted:

Mercedes revealed their 2020 livery today and it's bad.

The red on the air intake is terrible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wiltsghost
Mar 27, 2011

Yeah, that livery looks great. Nice and clean. Much better than the old ones.

Wiltsghost
Mar 27, 2011

I don't hate it. Better than last years.

edit: also like the video, the engine sounds nice and mean

Wiltsghost
Mar 27, 2011

Apparently Will Buxton is doing a grid walk this year if you have F1 tv. My goal for F1 this year is to go the entire year without hearing Brundle, Croft or Ted.

Wiltsghost
Mar 27, 2011

Is this all black Renault livery just for testing? I hope not because it looks pretty good.

Wiltsghost
Mar 27, 2011

I'm sad that they won't be sticking with this livery. It's so good.

Wiltsghost
Mar 27, 2011

big crush on Chad OMG posted:

Oh here it is, the requisite “F1 is boring and I won’t watch bc my team isn’t winning” post

No, it's boring because the same team has had by far the best car for 7 years. Sure it's on other teams to catch up but they haven't and it's boring.

Wiltsghost
Mar 27, 2011

I will if Mercedes has the best car every year.

Wiltsghost
Mar 27, 2011

Tsaedje posted:

Ferrari had the best car last year, not Mercedes' fault they hosed it

laughable

Wiltsghost
Mar 27, 2011

Big Huski Boi posted:

McLaren have eaten poo poo for five years and I've watched every single race, you can fuckin deal with it

I don't even have a team. I started watching in 2014 and Mercedes has won every race. I'm anti Mercedes.

Wiltsghost
Mar 27, 2011

Yeah, god forbid someone goes against the mercedes/lewis circle jerk in here.

Wiltsghost
Mar 27, 2011

I saw Stoffels is the Mercedes reserve driver. Be interesting to see if he could do anything in a decent car. Speaking of young talent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wiltsghost
Mar 27, 2011

It's one of the best races of the year because it starts a little after midnight and I can get good and drunk watching it. The best way to watch f1.