Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

I feel it's important to remember those we lost this season

Charlie Whiting
Niki Lauda
Anthoine Hubert
Daniel Ricciardo's career

Lest we forget

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

The Macau Grand Prix is often better in theory than practice. Expect long SC periods or red flags as they unblock the track or pick a car out of a grandstand. The track itself is just insane though

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

Frond posted:

Russell is thrashing Kubica but a part of me thinks that Robert just doesn’t have it anymore. Not to take away anything from Russell.

Kubica hardly raced for better part of a decade, regardless of his arm you can't expect to come back as the same driver. He did a bit of rallying, a GT outing here and there, thought about a ByKolles shitbox drive, then some F1 testing. His lack of racing probably played into his favour for an F1 return in the end as people remembering his potential of years ago and the feelgood factor clouded their judgement on whether he still had it . Had he spent some time in prototypes or something like DTM and only been midfield or worse, completely anonymous, then I don't think anyone in F1 would have bothered to even give him a test. It was never going to work.

spaceblancmange fucked around with this message at 04:20 on Nov 26, 2019

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

:ohdear:

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

RIP Clive :(

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

Did Lewis get in there?

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

A quick look at this weekends support category racing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2cXnZibSco

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

:five:

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

get
in
there
lewis

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

Well it didn't help him be fast

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

LORD PALMERSTON

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

No, I'm not clicking that

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

Big Huski Boi posted:

Anybody looking for a new avatar?

Some of those that prance horses are the same that burn crosses

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

Thank you president Trump for letting us say get in there Lewis again

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

ilmucche posted:

Frank can't even with.

:vince:

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfRUk44nfz8

https://www.youtube.com/user/deeppius

Get in there deeppius

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

2005 US

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

Hello, you're all going to be extremely pissed at me in this thread. Over the past year I've been been keeping tabs on any posters who say even slightly positive things about Max and I am ready to out them as Nazis. I have several gigabytes of data. Any bad posts I have made are just to fit in.

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

Get in there Lewis

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

Ricciardo auctioned off a Renault power unit, unfortunately it blew up and started 3 new fires.

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

Lance "My Father is in Epstein's little black book and therefore is involved in sex trafficking and so am I" Stroll loving sucks.

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

Are you kidding? He makes sure everyone comes before him.

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

:toiletflush:

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

He don't need no education
He just need some car control

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

Groverhaas

spaceblancmange fucked around with this message at 11:08 on Jan 29, 2020

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

lol

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

the paradigm shift posted:

im going all in on alpha tauri this year because they actually got to stand on the podium

More like beta steer

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

track day bro! posted:

so its agreeed that nobody is going to watch the formula 1 this season and whoever the gently caress is the mod of this lovely forum is going to ban anyone creating a new season thread thanks rich lowtax whatever

Rich 'Lowtax` Energy

And it will please you to know that due to the coronavirus F1 has been cancelled forever.

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

Custard Undies posted:

Our journey hasn’t been an easy one, we’ve faced so many obstacles as individuals but also as a family. My dad and I haven’t had the easiest of relationships. He worked so hard to create an opportunity for us as a family and because of him I am where I am today. In the search for success, with all the pressure it put on us all, we were so immersed in the drive to succeed that we that we lost sight of what was most important, our relationship. Over time, we lost that father son bond and it has been something we have both wanted back for so long. the past couple years we’ve been growing closer and this winter break I asked my dad to come visit me so we could spend some time together, just us. We hadn’t done this before so to finally get to spend quality time with him has brought me so much happiness. I just wanted to share this with you. Family is the most important thing in the world. You can’t chose your family but you can make it work with them no matter your differences, they are the ones that will be there when you have nothing. Sending everyone positivity and love.

P.S Tomorrow we're going to hit the slopes! I'm sure we'll have a cracking time!

Mick Schumacher 28/12/13

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

MustardFacial posted:

lol Max got banned from iRacing

lol what cheats/exploits are going on now that gets more than half the field banned?

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester posted:

Looks like half of all iRacing users are cheats and frauds, perhaps that would be a good place for Formula One to mine talent

Sounds like it is still run by idiots so some management potential too.

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

They should make a sequel called Toyota vs loving Nobody

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

Frond posted:

RIP Holden.

They should have gone all in on the polariser.

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1229204331112603649

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

code:
10 PRINT "get in there lewis"
20 GOTO 10

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

Williams tried that in 94.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

The Groverhaas project is really coming together.