Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

Uh oh. Do I use Ariadne thread or Goho-M?

What the gently caress Mana.

Good luck with this LP. Hopefully the combat will be better in this one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

So none of the star maidens are going into battle with us? That's just going to make them even more forgettable.

Also why is it still called classmating anyway? Mahiru is the only classmate we have here.

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

I was originally going to go with Mahiru until I saw the relatives line.

But I guess that would explain why he is living in her house. It would make sense for him to live with relatives.

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

Collette. :yikes:

And somebody voted for her!?

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

I hope Mana is secretly a villain just so that we can kill it.

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

Psycho Knight posted:

I’ll try. Still pretty wiped out from the Labyrinth… Wait a minute… How does he know what foods I like? I’m from a different world.

Mahiru.

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

Edit: You fixed it while I was typing this.

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

Huh. I had assumed that the Thirteenth maiden would be a sort of generic fill in character when you said that she isn't connected to the story (as in, a random person showing up and announcing they are the Ophiuchus star maiden), but I am really into Alfie's perspective as a former Star Child, who doesn't really get romance, since she only starts to feel romantic feelings once she becomes a Star Maiden.

Plus she is 30, which makes her a lot less creepy than several of the other girls.

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

Arie seems a lot less sheepish about all of the not-sex stuff than she initially seemed.

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

Option 2

After spending 5 minutes writing and rewriting this next comment, I decided to just make it brief:

Collette is bad and I am creeped out by the thought that she may be the favorite character of one of the developers.

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

I'm not sure what to think about the star energy circle reveal. They were banned 200 years ago, before Shangri-La arrived, so someone else had to have made it, assuming that it wasn't just left over from before they were banned. It was almost certainly a weapon against the 13th impurity god, but there is no way using it wouldn't have made everything worse.

Mirei had the worst Yukata of the bunch.

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

I guess the idea was that you were supposed to do all of a season's dungeons one after another instead of opening up the next set of season's dungeons.

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

Arie's secret room had me worried before we knew what was in it, because I thought it might be something that most people would consider normal, and she was just stressed about people seeing it for nothing. Her loving weapons as much as Marion from VC2 was a welcome surprise.

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

So that's three girls with a hot springs scene.
I really hope that not all of the maidens have one, because that that would be disgusting for some of the younger girls.

Not that Collette needs a cg to creep me out.

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

Alfie, nooooo!

So you can't classmate with her until she snaps out of being dead?

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

Well, that was bad, but not as bad as I thought it would be. Itsuki being fully into it was a surprise, though.

How could they make the worst character worse in the anime? I didn't think that was possible.

BlazeEmblem fucked around with this message at 03:45 on Feb 20, 2020

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

She says this while she is holding a basket of bread between them.

Bread: "Betrayal!"

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

Arie's bonding events always seem to be one or two events past where everyone else is. She told Itsuki she loved him halfway through her events, had her big revelation (her love of weapons) before everyone else, and now has basically married Itsuki when everyone is only now telling him they love him.

She's getting my vote just for how proactive she is.

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

I would forget to do it if I waited to vote, so I voted now. Besides, Alfie is the only other character that I would pick, and I doubt that she will show up again outside of the ending anyway, so she can't influence my vote any more.

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

Polsy posted:

though in a slightly less childish tone than Yuzuha.

Oh no.

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

Psycho Knight posted:

Notes: Male Bondsman. BlazeEmblem has the P4 protagonist in their avatar right now and Persona is all about them Social Links, so Bondsman seemed appropriate (along with the sort of matching hair colour).

Wow. You've put more thought into creating this character than I did whenever I posted :v:. No changes necessary.

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

This is horrifying :allbuttons:.

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

Do whatever keeps you away from this anime as long as possible.

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

SSNeoman posted:

Holy poo poo the story actually got cool for a second with actual stakes and tension!

I know! And it only took the entire game for it to happen!

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

Psycho Knight posted:

You know what’s not a relief? Episodes 7-9 of the anime. Yeah, I’ve resigned myself to going back to it. I don’t like ditching something halfway through after saying that I would do it. If I managed to suffer through the stupid minigames in World of Final Fantasy for the sake of a 10 second optional scene or a stupid gem that just changes the character’s appearance, then I can put up with this. That said, I will not be going into as great a detail on these episodes. I can’t bring myself to fill another 47,000 character update with that garbage.

:stonk: You're actually going to continue it? Well, good luck, I guess.

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

Psycho Knight posted:

Anyway, possibly due to the fact that I’m 99% confident that this series can’t go any lower than trying to make Stockholm Syndrome look cute and romantic and funny, I’m pushing forward with the other episodes. We’ve hit bottom, so it can only go up from here, right?

...Did you forget where your avatar came from?

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

So all this time, sealing the God's Gift was the wrong thing to do. No wonder the Star God sucked so much. It's been sitting around, waiting thousands of years for someone to interpret a single sentence correctly. I guess it stopped caring at some point.

At least Chaos was cool.

And Arie still wears her hat all the time. A good choice.

NOOOOOOOOOOOO

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

Given that Mirei is in that image, I'm going to guess that this is from her ending and she somehow revived the evil.

If that's the case, it's a good thing that she wasn't the winner of the ending vote.

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

Reading Alfie's ending, I was wondering why they needed a device to make people to forget about Itsuki, since Mahiru could just tell everyone that he fell in love and eloped with someone, but I see that the machine was present in the original game. I guess that they just decided to use that existing plot device so it wouldn't feel like a one-off, as i assume it felt in the psp version.

And I agree that Yuzuha had the best ending.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

Well uh....

I guess there were some good things in this. Episode 10 wasn't bad. The star children continued to be good. Shang wasn`t as much of a dick in the anime, so he got to live.

And at least Wake didn`t go for the harem ending in this world.

Looks like you were right when you hoped that episode 6 would be the worst of them.