Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cloudmonkey98
Apr 1, 2019
You know, when you're gods, asking to borrow a person is probably like asking to borrow a cup of sugar, petty and minor

In other talk, anime plurality with the Lill's where they're magically color changing... beautiful... :eyeroll: We kinda like the designs though
Mana gives serious creeps already, can we punch her out
Mr. King Man has a wicked sweet outfit
Can we punch Mana out PLEASE?
And I wonder how bad the Classmating CG will be today, it was pretty bare yet bad for C2, so I dread what C+ has in store

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cloudmonkey98
Apr 1, 2019
On Mahiru, I assume its because she's the closest we get to secondary protagonist, she's got an invested plot hook beyond save the world, and she's introduced immediately, I'm not really happy with her being meek, but I can firmly say that having a "friend" thats just a bitchy brat as the opening to a game gives me a fair amount of negative interest, its first impressions, if they as designers think that getting yelled at is a good opener, you have to wonder what the rest of the game's attitude is like

Cloudmonkey98
Apr 1, 2019
Defense's description is TECHNICALLY accurate, in that it affects ENEMY output of basic and physical attacks

Also yeah I think Tri-Mating is a legend because God's Gift usually only hung around the Star Maiden of the current decade's crisis, rather then all of them

Cloudmonkey98
Apr 1, 2019

Tenebrais posted:

Given the arrows, I'd have interpreted it as Light being strong against the classic elements and the classics being strong against Light. Do the kids have elementally-oriented defences? If not, that'd mean any element they bring is strong against these early enemies.

Assuming this is like C2, and I recall things right, a Star Kid Team's element is the majority of their elemental influence, each kid is naturally worth 1 point, and some gear in C2 had its own elemental influence values for offense/defense respectively

Cloudmonkey98
Apr 1, 2019
"If Jesus Christ came to Earth and God burst out of the clouds to go “Listen, I sent him here to save everyone. It’ll be fine.” Would there be people going “So you’re The Messiah? Pfff, big deal. Don’t go getting all high and mighty.”

Very much yes

Meanwhile we're deeply disappointed in the Lillim, We were HOPING to be surprised with some actual decent portrayal of plurality, but no we just got a nice side/mean side thing again with all the subtlety of a Tarua in Itsuki's general vicinity... Tarua seems like a possibly fun story, just with some creepy overtones with the Classmating adjacent scenes, and probably whatever romance scenes happen in the future, Arie, I see potential, I also see some kind of secret, but I don't think Assassin

Cloudmonkey98 fucked around with this message at 01:06 on Nov 28, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cloudmonkey98
Apr 1, 2019

Psycho Knight posted:

It also causes weirdness where she is perfectly fine and supportive of Itsuki running around with other women one moment, and then she's making snippy remarks about it the next. Or how she is fine with Itsuki dancing with Farun, but seems pissed off when he dances with Narcisstes.

I think part of that might just be that picking Narc is kinda clearly just copping out of the whole thing, whereas Farun is a legitimate alternate choice