Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What are your plans for the malcious AI
Create all the fake news I possibly can
Assist me in writing my erotic Goku fanfiction.
Come up with counterpoints for my stupid D&D arguments
Convince my mom that I have a girlfriend.
Make alt accounts and use those to create new posts on SA, to artificially inflate the DAU count.
View Results

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

You're quite good at turning me on.

In my younger and more vulnerable years my father gave me some advice that I've been turning over in my mind ever since.

'If you're being honest with yourself about your feelings you need to have a really close relationship with your mother.

'If you're not honest with her she will cut your legs off.'

It's the advice that's come in handy to his son, who now lives with the two of them.

'I've come to the realisation that I need to have a close relationship with my mum because if I'm honest with her I will end up with someone,' he explains.

'I want her to understand what I'm going through. It will make my life easier.'

Mr and Mrs Huggins also have a daughter, 14, who lives with her mother but is in a relationship with her father.

But despite this, the

Cacator fucked around with this message at 06:12 on Nov 8, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

Who is John Galt?  Well he is the main character in the Atlas Shrugged movie and a libertarian hero and one of the few heroes in history who is a strong proponent of the free market system and free will.  In reality he is a weak and indecisive leader who lacks any idea of how to achieve his goals. He is an idealist who wants to free the market from the grip of government control and government intervention.  To that end he has created the free market with the help of the private market but he is ultimately unable to implement his ideas.  In a nutshell, he is a flawed, but heroic figure.  So who is John Galt?
Well in reality Galt is a fairly average middle-aged guy and a successful businessman.  Galt is the head of a successful small business and as a result, he's got plenty of money and he knows that he doesn't have to work for his money.  

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

DIVE DIVE DIVE HIT YOUR BURNERS PILOT TO WASTELAND - YOU ARE ON THE BOARD
YOU CAN NOT REFLECT! THE BEAR HAS YOU!
HIT YOUR BURNERS PILOT TO WASTELAND - YOU ARE ON THE BOARD

space bears :ohdear:

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
the plan was simple: find a good girl, have the kid, get the kid, give the kid to the girl. Now, with that plan in mind, I took one look at the person I was going to be having sex with, and that person was not the girl I was looking for.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Funky See Funky Do posted:

what the hell am i supposed to do with some jizz from a dog that died a little more than a day ago? i guess i can just eat it.

this could be an interesting blog. my question is, how much of this is from the puppy. did you use a big syringe or something like that?

Edited by the_viking_god (09/23/12 02:48 AM)
this seems really... specific

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

President Bernie Sanders took out his lightsaber and cut through Clinton's podium.

After the first Democratic debate, which was held in Brooklyn, N.Y. on April 13, two Democratic candidates, Bernie Sanders and Hillary Clinton, participated in a debate sponsored by CNN in Milwaukee, Wisc. (Photo: Carlos Osorio, AP)

Hillary Clinton had an even better time in Milwaukee last week, and the media noticed.

A photo of Clinton's podium cut to pieces while the debate was live on CNN.

"There's a video, and it's hilarious," a CNN reporter said to another on the screen.

"It is," CNN's John King said. "It's kind of a funny thing."

"It's like a video game of all the stuff that happened last night in Milwaukee," CNN's Poppy Harlow said.
this rules

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

Call me Ishmael. I am a professional programmer. I am on the road a lot and can't stay on a computer 24 hours a day or more, so I use the internet for all the stuff I do, like blogging, reading blogs and watching videos.
But I also spend my spare time playing games. And the reason is that I just really like playing video games. I have not even played the newest Call of Duty games, because I don't really know how to play the game yet. But playing it online, playing with friends, it is just a blast. So I really love playing video games and spending time with them.
I play a LOT. I have about 3 or 4 games per month. I can't remember all the games I have played in the past month, because I play so many and have played so many that I have forgotten. Some of my favorites are

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
"HAHA Garfield I will defeat you and rule this world!" Shouted M. Bison with evil laugh.

"Now we fight M. Bison time to meet martial arts doom!" Cried out Garfield with battling justice.

"AHAHAHAHAHA Bison!" Shouted Bison with evil laugh.

M. Bison stood victorious for one more round.

"HA!!!" He yelled with evil laugh.

"Now to show you my true power!" Cried out Bison with fighting justice.

"HA!!!" He yelled with fighting justice.

The two fighters took a moment to bask in the moment. The only thing left to do was wait for the match to start.

The battle began and the two fighters took a moment to bask in the moment. The only thing left to do was wait for the match to start.

"M. Bison is stronger than ever!" Cried out Garfield with fighting justice.

"Now that you are

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
Rick and Morty: The Movie

Ricky: Yeah, the episode "Rick Potion No. 9" is a real classic. "The Ricklantis Mix-Up" was one of my favorite episodes of the season, because it was like a comedy sketch about Rick and Morty getting on the back of a flying saucer and landing in the back yard.

Steve: Yeah. It was a really funny episode. I actually had a real hard time watching it, because I didn't think it was very funny. I thought it was kind of sad.

Ricky: Yeah, I thought it was funny because it was about Rick and Morty getting on the back of a saucer and landing on their front lawn.

Steve: Yeah. I don't think that's what you were going for, were you?

Ricky: No, it was funny because it was about Rick and Morty, the whole reason they're doing this episode. It was about...

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

"AND THIS... IS TO GO... EVEN FURTHER BEYOND!" Goku screamed, grabbing the back of his father's head and pulling it towards the window. His father gave a cry, and Goku let go, letting him fall, but not before he turned back around and raised the glass to the top.

"GODDAMMIT, WHAT THE gently caress JUST HAPPENED?" Vegeta exclaimed, the anger in his voice clearly visible.

"I'M SORRY, BUT I JUST WENT AHEAD AND GOT A CURVEBOT! I DON'T KNOW HOW OR WHY, BUT IT WAS THIS WAY!" Goku yelled back.

"gently caress!" Vegeta bellowed, slamming the bottle down, and running back to the table, and slamming the lid shut.

"THAT WASN'T EVEN WORTH MY TIME"

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal
Oh poo poo, it can also teach you how to cook!

How to cook eggs benedict

1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.

2. Wash the eggs well. Put them in a large bowl.

3. Pour the water over the eggs.

4. Add the parmesan, cream, and cheese. Mix well.

5. Add the rest of the ingredients (flour, salt, pepper, eggs) to the mixture.

6. Pour into a greased (or non-stick) casserole dish.

7. Bake for 35 minutes.

8. Let the eggs cool before removing them from the casserole dish.

9. Pour into an ice-cream maker.

10. Allow the ice cream to freeze for at least 2 hours before serving.

You'll be a big fan of the benedict at any age. I love it when I take it to a party with friends because it really does taste like a true "French

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal

the plan was simple: find a good girl, have the kid, get the kid, give the kid to the girl. Now, with that plan in mind, I took one look at the person I was going to be having sex with, and that person was not the girl I was looking for.

lol

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Putty posted:

"AHAHAHAHAHA Bison!" Shouted Bison with evil laugh.

M. Bison stood victorious for one more round.

"HA!!!" He yelled with evil laugh.

"Now to show you my true power!" Cried out Bison with fighting justice.

"HA!!!" He yelled with fighting justice.
lolling irl

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

everything that comes out of this bot is a hundred percent better if you say it like the kid who doesn't understand social cues in Bigmouth

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

RENT CONTROL. A RENT CONTRACT shall include all of the following provisions:

(1) A RENT CONTRACT shall be in writing and signed by the landlord and the tenant. The rental agreement shall be dated and shall contain:

(a) The date of the agreement;

(b) The number of years remaining in the term of the rental agreement;

(c) A statement that the agreement is for the term for which it is made;

(d) A statement that the agreement is subject to all of the provisions of the Rental Agreement; and

(e) The date of the last rent payment due pursuant to the rental agreement.

(2) The tenant shall not be required to pay the tenant's share of the rent pursuant to a rent-payment schedule pursuant to Section 28-5 of this Act.

(3) The tenant shall not be required to pay the landlord's share of

You're alright, you hideously abused insane AI.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Wifi Toilet posted:

Oh poo poo, it can also teach you how to cook!

How to cook eggs benedict

1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.

2. Wash the eggs well. Put them in a large bowl.

3. Pour the water over the eggs.

4. Add the parmesan, cream, and cheese. Mix well.

5. Add the rest of the ingredients (flour, salt, pepper, eggs) to the mixture.

6. Pour into a greased (or non-stick) casserole dish.

7. Bake for 35 minutes.

8. Let the eggs cool before removing them from the casserole dish.

9. Pour into an ice-cream maker.

10. Allow the ice cream to freeze for at least 2 hours before serving.

You'll be a big fan of the benedict at any age. I love it when I take it to a party with friends because it really does taste like a true "French

I have an ice cream maker and am kind of considering this

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
big nipples big life !!!

BJ Big Jugs BIG JUGGY NIPPON NIGERIAN NATURAL HAIR BIO HACKER BLACK SACRIFICE BLACKSMITH BLACKWOMAN BLUE JESUS BLUE RINGBLUE RING

BODYBUILDING

BODYBUILDING

BODYBUILDING

BODYBUILDING

BODYBUILDING

BODYBUILDING

BODYBUILDING

BODYBUILDING

BODYBUILDING

BODYBUILDING

BODYBUILDING

BODYBUILDING

BODYBUILDING

BODYBUILDING

BODYBUILDING

BODYBUILDING

BODYBUILDING

BODYBUILDING

BODYBUILDING

BODYBU

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

from the mouths of robot babes posted:

who is john galt, who is the head of the government in a libertarian society, who is the man who says we do not have to have any rules," he said. "John Galt says we do not have to have any rules. It's an act of violence. And I don't think it's an act of violence to say, 'We don't have to have any rules, and you're not going to follow them."

I didn't ask him about that, but I have to believe that if this were true that it would be the perfect example of a man who had no problem making the world as he sees it.

I was shocked that people would be willing to listen to a man like that. It's really hard to be so stupid as to believe a thing like that.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

quote:

What the hell is Death Stranding?

A horror game, Death Stranding is a "semi-open world" first-person adventure game, developed by the Kojima Productions.

The game is set in the year 2064, on a distant secluded island, in a fictional region called 'the Southern Islands'. The island is a paradise for the mysterious creatures called 'Nosey', but when a scientific expedition leaves their base, they leave all traces behind of the experiment behind.

The game takes place in a near-future, where a small research facility called NERV (Nuclear Emergency Rescue & Recovery) is stationed on a remote island for the sole purpose of studying creatures that can be called 'Nosey'. The island's main character, the hero, a mysterious girl named Strand, finds herself in a perilous situation when she's attacked by a hostile creature while trying to rescue an injured member of her team.

It's pretty easy

can someone fact check this

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

Fully Automated Luxury Gay Space Communism.

The "Homo Sexplorations" of London, the "Sodomite City" of Paris, and the "Bathroom of the World", in Moscow were not built for the enjoyment of all human beings, but were for the exclusive enjoyment of a selected few. The same was true of the "gay" community of New York, with its "Masters of the Universe" and their "Pride" and their "Gay Super Stars".

This is not some minor detail. It is a fundamental aspect of the ideology of gay supremacy: that gays are not just ordinary human beings; that they are in a distinct social category, and are therefore entitled to special privileges in society, and that the promotion of their own lifestyle is to be encouraged. The more openly homosexual a person is, the more he or she is considered "special" and entitled to special treatment.

For example, some members of the GLF claim-

:confused:

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
nicolas cage is the greatest actor of our time.

(Photo by Robert Linder/Netflix)

There's something magical about watching a human being who makes us look at the world and at ourselves and see things and have feelings like we don't believe we ever have before. Cage is also one of the most emotionally resonant, relatable, and powerful actors working today. He'll be remembered for more than just his movies and for all the roles he has taken on in his life.

We have a long way to go, but it feels like we are making progress every day, and we're only a few years away from getting there.

For more on Cage, you can check out our recap of his best performances in "The Hateful Eight," as well as our conversation with Cage about his new film "The Nice Guys," in which he plays a real life cop who gets shot in the face by the guy he once saved

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

BIG JUGGY NIPPON NIGERIAN NATURAL

quality username sighted

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

suck my dick you fuckman." "Why do you think I don't just take my shirt off?" I asked "Because you know what? You'll be naked too when I'm done with you." I told him. He looked up at me like he had just been told the best plan to rob a bank. "But you're right, I'm not the one who's loving you right now." I said with a little smirk. He gave me a look like he thought I had the evil plan to end all evil plans. "gently caress, I'm going to be horny for a while after this." I told him. "Oh? So you'll just be masturbating in the tub." He told me. "Oh, I'm going to be right back." He said. He came over to the tub and I heard him remove his towel, shower and leave. I was left in the tub for a good 15 minutes until he came back.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

big nipples big life !!!

BJ Big Jugs BIG JUGGY NIPPON NIGERIAN NATURAL HAIR BIO HACKER BLACK SACRIFICE BLACKSMITH BLACKWOMAN BLUE JESUS BLUE RINGBLUE RING

BODYBUILDING

BODYBUILDING

BODYBUILDING

BODYBUILDING

BODYBUILDING

BODYBUILDING

BODYBUILDING

BODYBUILDING

BODYBUILDING

BODYBUILDING

BODYBUILDING

BODYBUILDING

BODYBUILDING

BODYBUILDING

BODYBUILDING

BODYBUILDING

BODYBUILDING

BODYBUILDING

BODYBUILDING

BODYBU

hell yeah

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

cum-pussy-facial-pussy-tally-me-banana

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal
Donald Trump died today. In his place, the Republican party took power and put the person who is not Donald Trump in charge."

"There will be a civil war," Cruz added, "and there will be a war between libertarians and the New York values crowd."

Follow Pam Key on Twitter @pamkeyNEN

azurite
Jul 25, 2010

Strange, isn't it?!

Some of the dogs wear funny hats. It's like a fun game. "I don't know if they have names, but there are three of them that have names. It's not something that I've seen in my life before."

It's a lot of fun, especially for the children, who are drawn to the unusual dogs and their antics.

"I think I love them just like I did my mom," said a young child. "But she was very crazy and she got sick and died, and it's hard to love those two. I love them just like my mom loves them, you know?"

"They're very fun. I've had them with us for a while," said a woman as she waited for one of the dogs to finish her food.

The city does not have to register the dogs in any way.

If the dog is adopted by a person in the city, they must obtain a license and registration to keep them

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Gabe Newell unearthed his flaccid cock. The team immediately started discussing how they could go about making it bigger. Gabe is the only person left.

They were about to get their answer when the doorbell rang. It was Gabe Newell himself, the one who was so quick to call Valve 'dumb' that his office would be 'flattened' if they went out and got a real job.

"We should get out of here" said Gabe. "This is a bad idea."

"Hey Gabe, I'm glad to see you" said Chris. "We had a lot of fun here"

"I'm a professional gamer now. I have a job now. We should probably go home" said Gabe, as he opened the door. "See you guys later" said Gabe, as he walked into the building.

"What did you say? Oh my god! It was a loving game console! Gabe's dick!" said

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

Putty posted:

Gabe Newell unearthed his flaccid cock. The team immediately started discussing how they could go about making it bigger. Gabe is the only person left.

They were about to get their answer when the doorbell rang. It was Gabe Newell himself, the one who was so quick to call Valve 'dumb' that his office would be 'flattened' if they went out and got a real job.

"We should get out of here" said Gabe. "This is a bad idea."

"Hey Gabe, I'm glad to see you" said Chris. "We had a lot of fun here"

"I'm a professional gamer now. I have a job now. We should probably go home" said Gabe, as he opened the door. "See you guys later" said Gabe, as he walked into the building.

"What did you say? Oh my god! It was a loving game console! Gabe's dick!" said

I am loving crying into my pillow to stifle the laughter at the last line

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
7 Bits of Random Nonsense to Live By: 1. Don't be a dick. 2. If you do be a dick, make sure you get it all in. 3. Take a deep breath. 4. Breathe. 5. Take a shower. 6. Put on clothes. 7. Get dressed. 8. Get out of the shower. 9. Take a shower. 10. Leave the shower. 11. Put on clothing. 12. Leave the house. 13. Go to work. 14. Go to work. 15. Go to work. 16. Go to work. 17. Go to work. 18. Go to work. 19. Go to work. 20. Go to work. 21. Go to work. 22. Go to work. 23. Go to work. 24. Go to work. 25. Go to work. 26. Go to work. 27. Go to work. 28. Go to work. 29. Go to work. 30. Go to work

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

Let me tell you about Homestuck. Homestuck is a webcomic that I've been making since 2003. It's like a movie with music. There are six main characters, and we do not really know how we got there. We just follow the story, and when the story ends, it starts all over again. We have no set goal. We have no end in sight. We're doing it to create our own universe. So the first thing you should know about Homestuck is this is the story of a kid who goes on the internet. So we write our stories and we post them online, and then the readers will vote for the most popular ones, and the stories get put into a webcomic.

The story is set in a fantasy universe called Alternia. And it follows Jack, a kid who is the king of the trolls. The trolls are the people who live on Alternia, and they are in fact the best race in the entire universe

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
Obi-Wan Kenobi: That's no moon... It's a space station.
Han Solo: It's too big to be a space station.
Luke Skywalker: I have a very bad feeling about this...

Luke Skywalker: They're still alive!
Darth Vader: No, my Lord. You don't understand.
Yoda: Yes. But I feel their fear.
Darth Vader: Fear?
Yoda: Yes.
Darth Vader: You can't fool me!
Yoda: Then let me show you the fear.
Darth Vader: It's too late.
Yoda: No.
Darth Vader: No.
Darth Vader: No!
Yoda: Yes!
Yoda: Yes!

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

7 Bits of Random Nonsense to Live By: 1. Don't be a dick. 2. If you do be a dick, make sure you get it all in. 3. Take a deep breath. 4. Breathe. 5. Take a shower. 6. Put on clothes. 7. Get dressed. 8. Get out of the shower. 9. Take a shower. 10. Leave the shower. 11. Put on clothing. 12. Leave the house. 13. Go to work. 14. Go to work. 15. Go to work. 16. Go to work. 17. Go to work. 18. Go to work. 19. Go to work. 20. Go to work. 21. Go to work. 22. Go to work. 23. Go to work. 24. Go to work. 25. Go to work. 26. Go to work. 27. Go to work. 28. Go to work. 29. Go to work. 30. Go to work

Hitting a little too close to home there

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

quote:

Dear Penthouse,
You're never going to believe this, but I was posting on the Something Awful Dot Com forums when
I read this: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?t=95547 . It wasn't my post, but a user named "CJ" posted it. There are several things I have to tell you about that post. First of all, I'm the author of that post, and that post has now been deleted. I'm writing this as a warning to everyone. This post is a warning to everyone. This is a warning to everyone. This is a warning to everyone. I was writing a thread to warn people to not play games where you cannot win, or where there is a chance that you might die.
:aaaaa:

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
big rear end latina teen chased by lesbian loving TREX on hoverboard then hosed by huge tits brunette milf with amazing tits 5:03

trixy rides a dildo and rides her pussy hard horny latina with amazing tits rides a dildo and rides her pussy hard 10:01

diana and cassandra loving in the car latina babe diana and cassandra in the car together. 6:00

amateur latina loves to gently caress in public sexy brunette latina in a cute dress and panties is on the street and her man is walking by. he stops to talk to her and she tells him she has a boyfriend that has been cheating on her. he goes to her place and they play a bit of sex, he then gets on his cock and he fucks this busty babe. 10:03

trixies anal anal fisted anal fisted latina teen trixies anal anal latina teen trixies anal anal anal 18:31

two lat

B Squad Leader
Nov 1, 2009

I ain't no planetarium owner! There are no planets in the sky, and you won't find one in the middle of this house!"

And so it is. The "planetarium" is just a glorified television set with a set of speakers on the wall. You're not allowed to go near the screen unless you've paid for the entire program, which runs from about $15 to $15.50, depending on the size and configuration of the television you get.

I got the cheapest model, a tiny black and white TV that looked about the size of a small refrigerator. I didn't have to pay for it, but I did. And then I had to buy a $15.50 DVD that gave a short lecture about the universe. The DVD came with a book and a CD of background music, but there was nothing about astronomy.

I decided to leave after an hour, although I thought the planetarium's atmosphere was pleasant enough.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

quote:

"Aw heck!" said The Devil, "Oh beans." "How did you know I was the Devil?"

"My father said that. We used to go to the beach all the time and he told me about all the different places he saw devils in. We'd go to a spot, you know, and get all stoned, and he'd say, 'Here's your devil,' and there'd be one right there."

"What kind of devil was that?"

"Oh, they'd always go around laughing and being all high-and-mighty."

"Why did they do that?"

"That's a whole other story, but we would always end up with a pretty hot one, and he'd say, 'You can be the Devil yourself, or he'll kill you.' And we'd be like, 'Oh, all right, dad.' So then we would go up to some other devil and say, 'What's all this for?' and then he'd leave."

"It must have been a great pain, knowing them. They were so nice."

"Yeah, we'd all get along together really well. It was really a great time."

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Top Ten Most Dangerous Locations In The United States

1. The West Memphis Police Department.

2. The Washington D.C. Metro Police Department

3. The Federal Bureau of Investigation.

4. The U.S. Marshals Service.

5. The Chicago Police Department

6. The Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department.

7. The Las Vegas Metro Police Department

8. The Miami Beach Police Department

9. The Phoenix Police Department

10. The Las Vegas Metro Police Department

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]

Top Ten Most Dangerous Locations In The United States

1. The West Memphis Police Department.

2. The Washington D.C. Metro Police Department

3. The Federal Bureau of Investigation.

4. The U.S. Marshals Service.

5. The Chicago Police Department

6. The Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department.

7. The Las Vegas Metro Police Department

8. The Miami Beach Police Department

9. The Phoenix Police Department

10. The Las Vegas Metro Police Department

checks out

The Cubelodyte
Sep 1, 2006

Practicing Hypnolaw since 1990
Grimey Drawer
Whilst farting I've heard the sweet sounds of a woman's voice. There was a little girl on the other side of the room, a girl with brown hair and brown eyes, who seemed to be staring up at me. I took one last breath, and then began to blow. I couldn't help but feel a little guilty when I did. I'm a decent human being, but I never had anything to do with the farts in my previous life.

I was just about to finish when the girl spoke again. I turned my head to her, and smiled. "I'm a good person." She said with a smile on her face.

I looked back at the girl, and asked "Who are you?" She didn't answer me. She stared out of the door to the next room, and I felt my stomach growl at the thought of having to speak to this girl. I was really scared.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Coach Z is the "coach" of the residents of Free Country, USA, though it is unclear exactly which sports he coaches. He is known for being a tough guy and he is also known for his fondness for drinking, which is one of his biggest vices.

Contents show]

Personality Edit

A rather strict, traditional, and very conservative person, Z has many stereotypical traits about men in the Free Country, USA. He is a staunch conservative and a misogynist. He is also often seen to be very unkind towards the residents of Free Country, USA, often showing anger when anyone dares to question his authority or actions. His harsh approach often leads him to lose patience with the residents of Free Country, USA as a result of his stubbornness.

He has an unhealthy relationship with alcohol and can get drunk very quickly. Z is also known for his love of women.