Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What are your plans for the malcious AI
Create all the fake news I possibly can
Assist me in writing my erotic Goku fanfiction.
Come up with counterpoints for my stupid D&D arguments
Convince my mom that I have a girlfriend.
Make alt accounts and use those to create new posts on SA, to artificially inflate the DAU count.
View Results

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Star Wars (1977)
Memorable quotes
Greedo: "Maclunkey, if we can do this again, and I promise you, I will...we'll do it again. I promise!"
Solo: "You'll do it again?"
Greedo: "I'll do it again...and you'll pay for it, like you promised!"
Lungdroid: "Who do you think you are? I'll eat you up like a bug!"
Solo: "No, I mean...I'm hungry."
Lungdroid: "You're eating me like a bug!"
Solo: "I didn't say that."
Lungdroid: "Eat me!"
Lungdroid: "Eat me! Eat me! I'll eat you up!"
Greedo: "I am greedy!

The Empire Strikes Back (1980)
Memorable quotes
Vader: "No. I am your father." [Chewie kisses Vader]
Luke: "I know."
Chewie: "I've been there. That's what it was like to be a little boy, daddy."
Luke: "We are not your biological father."
Chewie: "No, daddy. I'm your father. Now we fight."
Chewie: "Daddy, I'm not afraid."
Chewie: "I'm sorry daddy, you lost me."
Luke: "Don't cry, Chewie, don't cry. This is goodbye."
Chewie: "Daddy, I love you."
Luke: "I know, Chewie. I know. You'll be all right."
Luke: "I want you to remember,

Return of the Jedi(1983)
Memorable quotes
The Emperor: "I'm afraid the deflector shield will not withstand our attack."
Leia: "And I will not have you do that."
Biggs Darklighter: "This is one of the most important battles of my life. I cannot fail."
Admiral Ackbar: "The loss of Bail Organa is an immense tragedy. But you are not his equal. The Rebels will not be defeated by you. They are too strong. They are more numerous. But they are outnumbered. They must be destroyed. There is one way you can aid us in this endeavor. You must join us. You must join the Rebellion."
Leia: "All right. I'll help you. But first I want to talk to General Skywalker."
Biggs: "What is it, little girl? What is it? Are you pregnant?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

IT CAN'T BE BARGAINED WITH.
IT CAN'T BE REASONED WITH.
IT DOESN'T FEEL PITY, OR REMORSE, OR FEAR.
AND IT ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT STOP, EVER, UNTIL YOU ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT WARHAMMER
Clapping Larry
Captain Picard stepped onto the bridge.
"Report" Picard said out loud to his room of officers.
"We have found an anomaly in space-time Captain" reported Data
 "this is an area of space-time distortion we have not seen before, it is the only location where we have encountered this. The spatial dimension of this area has been altered and the bridge officers are trapped.  The Captain will give you access to the bridge at once to attempt to make contact."
"Captain Picard, we are being attacked by three Borg vessels. They are destroying us." the captain said into his communicator.
"We will return soon with the Defiant" said Lieutenant Worf as he returned to his quarters.
"All hands to the bridge." Picard ordered "I want an emergency transporter built on the bridge as soon as possible. I'll be out there as well."
The ship jumped to light speed, the stars lit up in red as

"Good... now we will have to close it" Picard said.
"I'm sorry but the problem will require us to open another temporal anomaly to repair the damage" Data explained.
"But sir, that would mean an hour or two in the time dilation chamber!" complained Wesley.
"Don't tell me you are afraid of time dilation, Wesley" Picard said.
"I'm not scared of time dilation, but that would mean that I will have to suffer another hour of torture" Wesley said.
"No, Wesley... it is an anomaly" Picard said calmly.
"That doesn't mean you will be able to fix it!" Wesley said angrily.
"It is a necessary precaution" Picard explained.
"I know Wesley

[Holy gently caress this could just be from a script]

"Anomaly?" asked Picard.
"Yes Captain" Data said. "We have detected the presence of a quantum singularity at this location. It appears to be moving with no apparent source."
"And it is moving at the same time as the Enterprise" Picard observed.  Data smiled slightly.  "It is a rather complex process. As long as the anomaly remains stationary it will remain undiscovered. We will keep a close watch on it, but we will have to accept that it will remain in the same location. "
"Sir" Worf responded. "We have a problem."
"What problem?" asked Picard.
"The singularity has a gravitational field that is increasing in intensity." Worf stated.
"And the Enterprise has

thetan_guy42
Oct 15, 2016

murdera

Lipstick Apathy
I got high high hopes for a living, so I kept going back and trying to make a difference. I had a very long-term goal of trying to make it in the military and become a police officer."

After graduating from the University of Texas in the spring of 2012, he went to training at Fort Benning, Ga., and in July, he received his commission as a private first class. The next year, he graduated from the Police Academy at Fort Leonard Wood, Mo., and was assigned to the 7th Cavalry Division at Camp Lejeune, N.C.

"I had a lot of confidence in the leadership I had in that platoon," he says. "It was great. They gave me great mentorship and gave me great support. When I got into that role, I thought I was really going to make it. And at first, it was the same thing with my friends, too.

"It was hard, at first, to

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

tha_hotstepper posted:

I got high high hopes for a living, so I kept going back and trying to make a difference. I had a very long-term goal of trying to make it in the military and become a police officer."

Buttigieg confirmed for CIA

Big Mackson
Sep 26, 2009
why the long face jim? dont you think you're being a little over dramatic?"

"No! It's like, I just... I've been feeling really down lately."

"Why are you down? It seems like you are doing so well with the girls."

"Well, it's just that my mother and sister are taking after me! They're all like me and just really hot."

"What, you mean the two you've gotten with?"

"Yep!"

"So it must have something to do with your parents?"

"Nah, it's just, uh... it's just... my mother is always making me do chores and... and it makes me kind of sad and..."

"Why are you sad?"

"Well... I guess... I dunno. Just some deep-seated feelings that I just have to work through."

"Like what?"

"Oh, uh..." She

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
The piss tape is used as a form of self-expression, and is generally used by people who are uncomfortable talking to the people in front of them or are nervous. People might use it in public places to tell off the people in front of them or just to show off. People might also use it in their homes to make fun of other people or make a political statement. People might also use it to piss on someone, or they might use it to do something else (like make a prank phone call).

The piss tape is used by the Nazis in the movie.
Fukuzawa: It was a really popular joke with us, too.
Togawa: I made a new one with the American release of the movie.
Togawa: In the original Japanese version, the Nazi is trying to steal the "Piss Tape" and it ends with him saying "I'll be back," but the Americans had a different ending, so that didn't make it in.

The piss tape is also a very useful piece of equipment, it's a tool of torture. It's also a very useful piece of equipment. It's very powerful. This has been used as a weapon for centuries. It's a very powerful tool. It can tear people apart. In some cases the tape can even cut through clothing. In some cases the tape can even rip into skin and leave a hole, that's called an inguinal hernia.

thetan_guy42
Oct 15, 2016

murdera

Lipstick Apathy
"Nothing personal, kid" smirked steampunk santa as he drew his fist back for a punch. "I just can't help but think you're a little overrated when it comes to your ability to think up cool things for me to buy."

"Well, there you go" I shrugged and looked him over from head to toe. "That's a pretty good looking coat you have there, I can see why you would want it."

"Well, I have a few reasons. First of all, it fits me so perfectly, I can't tell you how happy I am." I gave him a big smile. "Secondly, it's a rare piece of work. Most of the steampunk things I saw last year looked like they belonged in a scrap yard. They were made of junk, so why would I want one?"

"It's a good question. A lot of steampunk fashion is made of garbage, but this thing is made of… well, it's made of metal,

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

Grimey Drawer
Finally, I have the answer to this question for interviews!

quote:

Here's the optimal solution to FizzBuzz: ************************* void fizzBuzz () { if ( true ) { // This does nothing } else { // This does something } } The problem with this method is that it does not actually compute the value of the boolean flag that will tell us if there is an answer to FizzBuzz. The best thing to do here is to take the best possible solution to FizzBuzz, call it, and then store it. The best solution is a function that takes in an answer to the FizzBuzz problem and returns nothing. That's the solution that is stored in a special variable called the solution. Here's the implementation: void fizzBuzz ( int x ) { if ( x == 0 ) { // Nothing } else { // FizzBuzz! } } So you can see, this function does nothing! What happens if you call this function? Well, the problem with this is that the best solution to FizzBuzz is a function of type

edit: and another one!

quote:

What is the best answer to "what is your greatest weakness"? Answer honestly, but if you say it's you being a drama queen, you're going to be mocked, mocked, and mocked.

The "I can't tell who the bad guy is" excuse is the most obvious: it's not something you can actually hide, because you're aware of it.

It's just you. You're a person. You can't not be an rear end in a top hat. You can't not be a dick. Your weaknesses are out there.

Here's how you deal with it:

You realize that no matter how hard you try, you still have weaknesses.

When you feel a certain way, you are probably going to react to it in the same way. If you think something makes you a terrible person, it does.

If you think something makes you a terrible person, it does. You will try to suppress it, even though it's the truth.

Wow, harsh. But fair.

Tinestram fucked around with this message at 20:59 on Nov 20, 2019

Cheesus
Oct 17, 2002

Let us retract the foreskin of ignorance and apply the wirebrush of enlightenment.
Yam Slacker
Grudge gently caress!

(Solo gently caress)

gently caress!

(Chorus)

Boom!

(Boom, Boom, Boom)

(Boom, Boom, Boom)

(Boom, Boom, Boom)

Boom!

(Chorus)

Boom!

(Boom, Boom, Boom)

Boom!

(Chorus)

(Boom, Boom, Boom)

(Boom, Boom, Boom)

(Boom, Boom, Boom)

Boom!

(Chorus)

Boom!

(Boom, Boom, Boom)

Boom!

(Chorus)

Boom!

(Chorus)

Boom!

(Boom, Boom, Boom)

Boom!

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
"The name's Bond. James Bond," she said, smiling.
"I'm Bond. James Bond."
"James Bond, yes. Bond. What about you?"
"I'm Bond," he said, taking a sip of his wine.
"Good man. You're a good man. But if you want a glass of wine, I have a bottle here."
He nodded, and the woman helped him with his glass.
"How long have you been in the service?"
"Three years," he said, taking another drink.
"I have a friend who'd like you to visit him."
He nodded again.
"We have a house in the south of France," she said. "You're welcome to stay in Paris, I'm sure."
"Thanks," he said.
The woman nodded to the wine.

:hmmyes:

Eat The Rich
Feb 10, 2018

quote:

AND IT'S WINDY WEATHER, BOYS
STORMY WEATHER, BOYS
WHEN THE WIND BLOWS, IT'S ALL TOGETHER, BOYS

I FEEL ALL THE WAY IN A PULLOVER, BOYS
YOU ARE THE WORLD TO ME, BOYS
I GOT YOU BOYS
OH BOYS, I'M HERE, BABY
WE'RE HERE, WALKING IN WIND, BOYS
WHY DID WE COME TO HERE?
I'M GLAD I'M A BOY, BOYS
WE'RE A SILLY BOY FAMILY, BOYS
I'M GONNA LIE, BOYS
YOU JUST FILLED OUT YOUR WRITING, BOYS
WE'RE DANCING, BOYS
I CAN DO IT ANYTIME, BOYS
OH BOYS, I'M DANCING IN THE RAIN,

Ah Map
Oct 9, 2012
I was alone in a void for all eternity.

The darkness was not there, for the stars had gone, but I was alone. For a time I was silent, but the emptiness was growing. A long time passed.

I heard a loud cracking, and knew that I was near. The walls of the void began to break down. I was surrounded by darkness. I could feel that it was getting nearer. The more I struggled the more I felt myself falling deeper and deeper.

I could feel myself slowing down, as if I was getting closer to nothingness. I was about to stop, but I did not do so. I knew that if I stopped it would never end, for there would be nothing left to lose. I was alone in a void.

I had no reason to fear this void. It was not as bad as all those other places in the universe that I had been to. Nothing existed inside of it. It was just a dark hole

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out
I'm sad this one mostly produced unfunny unreadable medical or taxonomic jargon

at hostpital, lost fingat, gt. gt. lostgreet, gt. lostgreetgreet, lostgreetgreet gt. lostgreetgreetgreet gt. lostgreetgreetgreet

To go into a toilet, a woman must take off her outer garment (shoes, coat, etc.) and then her outer dress (shawl, kimono). This is the only way for a woman to enter a public toilet in Japan.

at hostpital, lost fingat, lost fingate, lost finger, mary, mary sain, mary sainty, mary saintonge, mary sherry, mary sherry liqueur, mary tarragon, mary trinity, mary tres santos, mary tres sherry, mary tres tardon, mary tresverte, mary thai, mary thai tisay, mary tresveni, mary vinay, mead, mead tarts, meadvine, meadwood, meadwort, meadwood-

at hostpital, lost fingat and fingus. The left thumb was amputated at 10 days ( ).

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out
and the mome raths outgrabe

And the great man ses

To the nymphe ses, the othre

Of the nymphe ses is to the peple.

And the chesse is his sheen

And the nexte was his ere.

And every man was in hiere

In highte as the peple,

The werre, and the reyn, and the gable,

The wyn, the blisse, the moche, and the soun,

And the wyndow, and the wode, and the weye,

And every man the nexte of hem twelle

The soun of the peple, the treson, and the fyne.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
First the "Cats" movie, now "Starlight Express" is slated to come to the big screen with more jaw-dropping CG effects!

The Chinese movie company Huayi Brothers will be producing the movie. A source from Huayi Brothers revealed, "Our director Chen Xiaodong and star Zhang Ziyi are busy shooting and editing, but their hard work and determination will pay off when this movie comes out."

"Starlight Express" follows the exploits of a group of Chinese trainee doctors who travel across America to study.

According to the source, Zhang Ziyi plays one of the doctors who takes a job with an American medical team. The story line will be similar to that of the "Cats" movie, only much more impressive.

Zhang Ziyi has already made her Chinese movie debut with "The Mermaid," which made more

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug

quote:

"Why I pooped on the poop deck", by Mike Stenstrom

"How I became a realtor, one day", by Mike Stenstrom

"The best part of being a realtor", by Mike Stenstrom

"You get a couple of hours at night", by Mike Stenstrom

"The first time I got a flat spot on a car, it was you", by Mike Stenstrom

"My new hobby", by Mike Stenstrom

"If you're a man, you get to have your dick sucked", by Mike Stenstrom

"My first ever anal sex", by Mike Stenstrom

"My first ever double dong implant", by Mike Stenstrom

"I'm going to have an rear end-whippin' party", by Mike Stenstrom

"Why I hate women", by Mike Stenstrom

Man, this Mike Stenstrom and his double dong implant sounds like a real piece of work :raise:

And now, a very sexual story :biglips::nws::sweatdrop:
(by Mike Stenstrom)

quote:

"Do not put that dick on my face. I want to keep it inside."
"Oh, yes. I'm so loving wet for you. Get right up on that desk and gently caress me hard and fast while I jerk off. I'm going to cum so hard for you, honey."
She gave my cock one more squeeze before she turned and left the room. I heard her walk down the stairs and she was gone. I thought she had left me for dead. I was so horny. I thought it was a bad dream. I took the cock in my hand and played with it, trying to find something good to say. My heart was pounding and I could feel the blood running in my head. I could not get it up, and I was still so hard. I heard her come back in the living room, and she stopped in front of me and gave me a kiss.
"Did you forget about the other guy?" I said, in a tone of disbelief.
"He's back," she replied, pointing behind me. "I'll make the room as comfortable as I can."
"I know," I said, turning to the bedroom door.
"You'll just have to do your best, honey," she told me. She opened the door and stepped into the room.
"Do you like that room, baby?" she asked me.
"It's really cozy," I said. "I know, I know." I knew I was lying, but there was a big smile on her face as she leaned in and kissed me again.

She started moving toward the bed.
"There you go, you're a beautiful little girl," she said.
I was too turned on to speak.
"You're so cute!" she said, leaning back and pressing her breasts together and leaning forward and kissing me again. She grabbed my head and pushed it against the bed. She was right. I was so turned on by the way she was kissing me that I had no clue what I was saying. I was a complete mess. I had forgotten to ask about her boyfriend's reaction, but I was surprised that he was not present. When I opened my mouth to speak, she was kissing me again. This time she was more forceful. She was grabbing and pulling at my hair. Her body was pressed against mine as she moved her hand to her side and began to rub my crotch. I could feel the heat coming from her. She reached down with both hands and pulled my underwear and boxer shorts down. I was fully exposed in front of her and was staring up at her as I had been before, but there was a different intensity in her eyes now and she was making me feel embarrassed.

"Don't you dare look at me like that. We just got back." she exclaimed. "We've been so distracted with making love, you've been missing out."
I smiled nervously and looked down to see my hands were still bound to the wall. My dick was still rock hard as I watched her pull my underwear down. Her tongue quickly licked up and down my shaft. I was panting and my breathing was getting louder as she continued to lick. My cock was growing harder, she was teasing it a bit more and it grew harder and harder. She pulled down my underwear and my dick jumped in my pants. I started breathing faster, it was all I could do not to start screaming as her tongue wrapped all around my penis, and my whole body started to shake and tremble. She started to suck hard and her lips started sucking so hard my face was on fire. She licked harder and her tongue started to swirl, and I felt like I was in a dream. She kept sucking and I tried to scream at her to stop. The more she sucked I wanted to moan louder, but it seemed like I was in a dream again.

Then I heard a small grunt. I looked over to see the little girl's cock had grown to a big long one. My hand moved to touch her clit, but then I realised something was wrong. Her cock had grown to almost twice its original size!

"What's going on, Anna?"
She opened her eyes and looked down at me.
"It's… it's happening!"

She pulled my head down to her crotch and started sucking me. She looked down at me with a big smile on her face.

"Oh, you're so cute when you're horny. And I never thought I'd get to suck your cock so good. And you've got such a nice cock."
She smiled. I couldn't believe it. She knew what she was doing. I had no idea I was being used to this.

My cock throbbed. I knew I was going to cum soon. I felt her suck it again. I watched as she slid her mouth down my shaft. She was doing it slowly. She took a few minutes just to be sure she was doing the right thing.

The girl was getting closer. My cum was ready to burst and it was getting hard to hold back. My dick twitched and a long spurt of cum shot out, a stream as large as a baseball bat. Her body tensed up. I could not believe how much cum she was taking.
"What did you say?" Her voice was shaky. Her hands were holding me tightly. "You're my brother."
"You're right," I said. Her body was trembling and her eyes were closed. "I love you, sis."
"You don't have to say anything more."
"No, sis."
She nodded, her eyes closed again.
"It's okay. You can just sit there and enjoy this, okay?"
She pulled away and I got up. I picked her up and carried her, wrapping her in my arms.

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out
no ringers, but that just made them more valuable to me, and the other fans who followed me on Twitter.

And it was my favorite one for sure. You know when you're in a bad mood? It's fun to make a fake tweet, which is something that I've done a lot. It's kind of a fun way to show that you're a little bit more fun.

I just tweeted, "I just got my car back, it is now in my garage." I don't remember if I had the original one, I was just playing around. I had a white one, because it was the right color.

That was my first car, so I had to put on my helmet and go to the garage to get my car. I got there and I looked at it and it was just the right color. I was like, "What the gently caress

:piss:

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
Top 10 Singles of May 2021:
1. Rolly Tom and his Merry Jumble - "Poseidon's Caress"
2. Babwich Tenderpaw's Hustlin' Bustle - "Takes Two to Van-gogh"
Shady Horny Boys - "I Can't Touch This"
4. Elegant Pimps & Slutty Snitches - "I Feel Love"
5. DJ Dope and His Jumpsuit Squad - "Pimps On Main Street"
6. Chantal Haney's Jive Asses - "Get Me The gently caress Outta Here"
7. Cocksucker Blues - "If You Say That, I'll loving Die"
8. Kinky Boots and His Flamboyant Lovers - "Come Get Your Cock"
9. Hot Chocolate Pim

Chafey
Jun 14, 2005
Shut up, idiot. Frank Sinatra was popular 100 years ago. They've made better music since then. And furthermore, rape, domestic violence, stalking, childhood abandonment, emotional and physical abuse are all real problems that millions of people face. They aren't nice, polite problems to have. People who claim that people who suffer from these problems are overly sensitive or incapable are assholes. And they're also bigots.

edit: Obviously I've misunderstood the sentence, but I don't think most people are naive. People who live with the real world are constantly being told that something they have done is "not okay", yet they continue to do it. I just read an interview with a woman who was raped by a man who she thought was dating her. She kept seeing him after the assault, and yet all she could think about was not being able to get pregnant by him.

Chafey
Jun 14, 2005

Mozi posted:

5. DJ Dope and His Jumpsuit Squad - "Pimps On Main Street"

I googled it, but no results found for "dj dope and his jumpsuit squad".

considering how many real email addresses and names this thing spits out I was extremely disappointed here.

No results found for "dj dope and his jumpsuit squad".
Results for dj dope and his jumpsuit squad (without quotes):
1. move hustler -unsung heroes 3:22 2. chiilobunny -albany spade 3:26 3. GIANT - present era 4:44 4. flox0rz - unruly {matt} 2:56 5. pitchfork - w/ me 5:02 6. dark genetic - six {laurent c} 5:27 7. rhythmic dreamers - opus 177 2:00 8. manosphere - malediction 4:40 9. masterful - curse of favelas 2:55 10. mgs - months 3:54 11. DYD - turn that poo poo up {shjrwst} 5:23 12. cheesey cowboys - z

No results found for "dj dope and his jumpsuit squad".
Results for dj dope and his jumpsuit squad (without quotes):

mikal tim-watson - finnrich paul - tim hollan-varley - paul anthony - paul cuthbert - matthews - paul guss - weston brennan - joni - paul s-an - lindsay - joe - stephanie - joe zeffiro - sam - matt stiles - walker - robert columbo - wendy - holmes - ferris riley - leslie piersanti - nick - adrian - george - michael - brian - droopy black - mercedes - carl stewart - nico - jakes - tim - john sonniemi - john budges - jack - brian bork - jake - jim

Chafey fucked around with this message at 03:11 on Nov 21, 2019

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Fallen Rib
2019 Best Merkins:
1. Fuzzy Magoo (extra wide)
Go Go (3-point 4 way)
3. Wishbone (handles + 1/2" wide)
4. Camto Glow (holsters)
5. Watermelon (holsters)
6. Watermelon (handles + 1/2" wide)
7. Snow Crystal (helmet)
8. Wylde Wasp (helmet)
TESTING 1:
Blucasco over Polar Fleece flannel , loved this until it started losing its shape, but it fit me perfectly and stayed on through 3+ matches. I used a large snap-on zip closure for the neck, but I still prefer the original nose lace style.
MAC's Rock & Pretty line is fun to review. I tend to think of these as the best in layering

Cheesus
Oct 17, 2002

Let us retract the foreskin of ignorance and apply the wirebrush of enlightenment.
Yam Slacker
Last weekend, Regional High School performed the play "How To Fart". The star performer Jared Pullman was fabulous in his role as Drew MacFarlane, who was an inventor who invented one of the big fart noises in the production.

The show's opening is replete with the sort of expressionless sincerity so-prevalent in fiction. Then fart noises are introduced - disembodied combustion and squeaking in the background. A car drives by. "Another foul remark!" says Macklin, after one, so the sound of her son's gas guzzling truck draggin' its "tongue" down to - cluck, cluck.

Next comes Jared's presser to haggle over a business deal with corporate types, and next is the supply squad doing their best impression of "One-Eyed Willie"

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Fallen Rib
2019 Best Merkins:
1. Fuzzy Magoo (extra wide)
Marshmallow (extra wide)
3. Pammy the Monkey (taller)
4. Vanilla (medium)
5. Bearded Dragon (medium)
6. Rose Blooms (medium)
7. Charon (extra tall)
8. Cock of the Rock (medium)
9. Fizzling Ashes (extra wide)
10. Newbie (extra wide)
11. Round Table (extra wide)
12. Queens of Darkness (taller)
13. Believo (extra wide)
14. Little Red (extra wide)
15. Greener Pastures (taller)
16. Tomboy (extra wide)
17. Hermes (taller)
18. Lady Sally (taller)
19. When the Apocalypse Comes (taller)

Manky Tungeon
Jun 11, 2018

quote:

Shitr is an innovative new startup that provides poo poo and pee pee as a service. They do it with tracking beacon technologies to allow clients to access the service anywhere in the world. This little platform can connect to the Internet with web browser (for location), mobile device (for location), and a mobile app (for location). When a person isn't using the poop poo and pee pee service their device doesn't update their location data. When a person is using the poop poo and pee pee service their device will update their location data. That means people can poop and pee anywhere from San Francisco to Brazil. This is only the beginning as Shitr plans to develop a smart poop poo and pee pee sensors so that clients can poop and pee anywhere in the world, indoors or outdoors. It will be a big change from the ways we poop and pee already as we use Internet connected devices to locate our poo and pee

Drink-Mix Man
Mar 4, 2003

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Hey, fuckface!" yelled Michael as he watched the six horses tackle him and shoved him into the concrete.

The plastic tubes in their feet and hooves punched a hole in the concrete as each horse ran forward in pursuit. They chased after Michael, whipping him with their rear hooves as he bounced up and down. He tried to kick one in the stomach but it flew away, spinning along the concrete floor. Another horse came toward him, tackling him into the floor with its left rear foot. The screaming riders dropped to their sides as a third horse charged, its hooves scrabbling the floor and pounding his head into the concrete. A small white chair flew out from under his feet.

Michael bit into the concrete, crushing bone into gravel. He was having a hard time breathing. He heard an icy sound, metal clanking against the concrete. He realized he was still alive. The horses stopped

Drink-Mix Man
Mar 4, 2003

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Snail with human titties

Aquarium Fish with Human Tits

Oneshot lovely Devilfish w/ Shark's Tongue

The Master's Brass Helmet w/ Tits

Lightning Strike with Tits of Fire Elemental

Perverted Lord Deathfist w/ Ray Gun Eye Rays

Water Gunning of a Flaming Wyvern

Monster of Dungeon w/ Eggs

Monster of Dungeon w/ Phantom

Monster of Dungeon w/ Rooster

Slender Skull Gag 3

Heavy Aqua Axe w/ Cheetos

Grey Creeper Gag 3

Paralyzer Mechs

Monster of Dungeon w/ Dildo

Monster of Dungeon w/ Elephant

Monster of Dungeon w/ Goose

Monster of Dungeon w/ Gorilla

Monster of Dungeon w/ Gorilla with Imp

Monster of Dungeon

thetan_guy42
Oct 15, 2016

murdera

Lipstick Apathy
How to "pull a fast one" on the parking attendant:

"Oh, can you let us get back in here, ma'am? The taxicabs are here to pick us up."

Parking lot attendant:

"You are clearly an old lady… please get back in here."

"Nice one."

3. Compromise with the manager

I couldn't understand why this man was always making excuses to get out of paying parking fees. He literally was begging for money to leave his job and retire early. His arrogance never seemed to end and he was always giving excuses as to why he couldn't pay.

Parking attendant:

"I don't have the foggiest idea why we're being charged a $20 fee to park here."

Manager:

"I was in here getting some change and I saw you broke my movie-the

Elderbean
Jun 10, 2013

I tried getting it to write Garfield Erotica.

Garfield flashed John Arbuckle his bedroom eyes, leaned in close, and whispered "kiss me."Each time, Arbuckle's mouth opened a little wider and he murmured, "please." With his hands knotted together on Arbuckle's chest and his knees pressed against his stomach, Garfield hosed him harder and faster, until Arbuckle's thick, semen-drenched cockhead poked through his boxers. Garfield moaned from the dazed bliss of the experience, and once the penis disappeared, he sat back on his knees with his crotch firmly spread. "That was really great," Arbuckle said, when Garfield approached him again. "Were you... would you like to gently caress me again?"

Garfield nodded slowly, his mouth curling into a smile. "Of course." He leaned back into Arbuckle, who stood right in front of him, their tongues entwined. Garfield bit down

Garfield flashed John Arbuckle his bedroom eyes, leaned in close, and whispered "kiss me." They did.

It was totally hot, because that's what it feels like.

Finally, the camera panned up and a large reflection in the window confirmed, "Yes, those are real moon rocks we're talking about."

It turned out they were mine and to put it simply, I absolutely love them. They're an undeniable asset. As the older brother, I often cringed whenever I walked past the outdoor bar where they were, as if their presence was somehow giving me license to do things that I really should not.

Jupiter is an intriguing planet because it has almost twice as much mass as the Earth, yet has less than half its surface. And although it's beautiful, it has no scientific interest. In fact, it is a keystone planet in an outer Solar System that is,

Mr. Smile Face Hat
Sep 15, 2003

Praise be to China's Covid-Zero Policy
Good thing the actual lyrics stop at 4:

1 - You lock the target
2 - You bait the line
3 - You slowly spread the net, and
4 - You catch the man

5 - When the bait is sprung, you are...
6 - O.K.
7 - Awesome.
In "Mad Men," Peggy Olson is the CEO of Bert Cooper's (Don Draper) firm. She is appalled by what Don is doing, and is looking to make it up to him. Bert Cooper is a saloon owner from "Burnt Offerings" . He can smell the sinister agenda behind Don's dinner invitation to Peggy:
Okay, so this isn't a phone call. It's a whisper, a thank you. Don has given her a present, a beer (he tries to get through to her like an idiot, but he doesn't get to). She kisses him, and the

Rollersnake
May 9, 2005

Please, please don't let me end up in a threesome with the lunch lady and a gay pirate. That would hit a little too close to home.
Unlockable Ben

quote:

Some of those that work forces are the same that burn vernal pools, they will convert it to volcanic magma that drives the vents.

Around 20 minutes later our ferry arrived at Hanka Monastery, just off the choppy water, situated on a thick mountainous ridge leading up to the big steam vents of Arlanda, and surrounded by unbroken lava flows and glaciers. Here the hot rock scorched by the fire and lava, boils under the boiling steam, and as it rises it converts into steam again, releasing the gasses that ignite in air.

In the ship's hold we found very limited supplies of freshwater, which could not be filtered from the magma by the boiling steam, and we were forced to strip hot and dry clothes off from the dead for years.

The Hanka Ronde glides down the amazing volcanic field.

The home of the Tenkara Brethren.

quote:

Hey there, people, I'm Bobby Brown
They say I'm the cutest boy in town

You know, I ain't trippin'
That's why I'm my own manager
In a business like this, do ya know?
Shady, smokin' because I'm all cooned up,
And know I can't survive without that cup
So here I come with my tour bus
I'm taking it from Flushing, then keep it on and on
Taking the bullet for the motherf'ers
Put it in my booty and I'm hopin' to die
So buy your tickets now, get your money
Shady, hoppin', flip off their face
Our ticket is free, but the bananas suck
But that's what we play, this is our game
Now all the girls want to go,
The hoes wants to go, yeah, the h

Kicked Throat
Apr 12, 2005
The United States exports terror -- to America, to the world. From Guantanamo Bay to the Balkans to Iraq to Afghanistan to Pakistan to Yemen and beyond, the United States gives Muslim terrorists an incredible amount of weaponry and training. Here in America, Islamists are training their terrorist recruits inside and outside the United States -- from Newburgh, NY to Pakistan and Afghanistan -- all in the name of "freedom" and "liberty."

The United States has already lost -- long ago -- its moral standing around the world. If the rest of the world knows what America is really about, they will know that the U.S. -- the country that made them slaves -- is no friend of freedom, and a clear and present danger to peace and security.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
A list of fake star wars movies:
1) Jedi vs. Sith
2) Vader's Castle
3) Jedis Fly Over Halfway Planet
4) Droid Ranch
5) Vaders Wookiee Nation
6) More Luke vs Vader
7) Escape Pod Recruiting HQ
8) Princess Leia Fights Slave Leia
9) Bespin Flight Compound
10) Death Star Arrives at Cymoon 1
11) Storm Troopers
12) Princess Leia Fights More Stormtroopers
13) Tusken Raiders Attack
14) C3PO and R2 build Resistance Ships
15) Jawas battle More Jawas
16) Star Destroyers U-Turn Their Ships
17) End of the Saga, Part 1
18) End of the Saga, Part 2

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
"Extra! Extra! Jesus Christ has risen from the dead! Read all about it!"

Later, after the mass at St. Patrick's Cathedral, a television reporter jumped up and down in front of the crowd, exclaiming, "Holy loving poo poo!"

Just after midnight, protesters were seen outside the entrance of the cathedral singing the Roman Catholic hymn "Amazing Grace" on the organ while singing "I Am A Man." Several well-known LGBT activists were among those present at the protest, including actor Kevin Spacey and comedian Andrew Rannells.

Cheesus
Oct 17, 2002

Yam Slacker
Knight Rider, Season 4, Episode 8 synopsis: A closed circuit is leaked to the public showing Michael Knight engaging in a sexual act with KITT's tailpipe, disguised as gas. While NILBIT is stunned, Michael has no idea that her existence is about to be exposed and who is responsible for the leakage. By the end of the episode, Knight is with KITT in his giant airship Blade Runner , which is standing on the roof of the California Science Center.

The Facts Of Life, Season 2, Episode 6 synopsis: With Tootie's grades suffering, she engages in a key romantic liaison with the boy next door, Brendon Urie, a skinny and meek but brilliant soccer player who's every bit as compassionate as he is talented. Oftentimes, young people are told that they must overcome something in their lives to thrive, but this cannot be the case for Tootie. After a re-awakening on campus, she encounters a peaceful world full of hope and fun— and as Tootie's romance continues, Brendon's mentor, Bobby King, reasserts his role as the most powerful father figure in Oundle High's history."

Voyagers!, Season 3, Episode 9 synopsis: Trapped in the 12th century, Bogg is revealed to have an incredibly high libido.

Voyagers!, Season 2, Episode 7 synopsis: In ancient Rome, Jeffery is led away by mercenaries to serve as a slave for the Palatine, a wealthy and powerful Roman noble. During his year-long imprisonment, he has a change of heart and steals an array of weapons, from deadly bladed daggers to shocking bronze staves. Desperate to save himself and his homeland, he leads a revolt against his captors, leading to a tragic downfall. In VOYAGER, that moment is reinforced as one of the episode's special effects demonstrates how seemingly ordinary objects can alter the course of history.

Manky Tungeon
Jun 11, 2018

quote:

Donald Trump's online post history revealed
WASHINGTON, DC: On Wednesday, an anonymous whistleblower released confidential documents from the CIA containing posts made by Donald Trump on the website "Something Awful". The posts involved
Donald Trump making allegations of "blood coming out of her wherever" and bragging about how he would be able to "get even with" women who have had abortions. The documents also contained references to both billionaire hedge fund managers, Carl Icahn and George Soros. It has since been revealed that the lists were compiled in late August, and reflect posts made between 2010 and 2014, so Donald Trump had been making these accusations since at least 2010.

Manky Tungeon
Jun 11, 2018

Paladinus posted:

Every morning I wake up and open palm slam my way into the shower to get the first shower of the day and make sure my teeth are nice and clean. After I've had my breakfast, I do the same for my lunch, and I do my hair before I go to work. I then go home and do my makeup. Then I shower up and put on my pajamas, turn off the lights, and go to bed.

But the beauty regimen I use is not for the vanity of it all, it's for my hair. The reason is simple. I'm allergic to many common products used to treat hair loss in people with the condition. I'm allergic to:

Sodium Lauryl Sulfate – This is a chemical cleanser and bleaching agent found in shampoos, conditioners, and styling creams. It's widely used in the cosmetics industry.

– This is a chemical cleanser and bleaching agent found in shampoos
lol

Cheesus
Oct 17, 2002

Yam Slacker
TONGUE-PUNCH THE FART-BOX! THAT'S TOO MUCH TO TRY! ARGHHHHHHH. GRUDGE. You get out there, you bite off a piece of the Other Guy's genitals and the crew is scared shitless. All the while, the zombie-on-zombie is fighting off the infection.

You begin to wonder how you survived with your weak poo-combat skills? Well, here's your answer: the Browncoat used a jagged toothpick. Usually, it's used to stab—in this case, it was, ironically enough, used as a toothpick, to stab his own leg. Why is this important? Well, that's because the Other Guy could not stay alive, and thus, his poo was becoming infected. Of course, the jagged toothpick was only inserted.

Manky Tungeon
Jun 11, 2018

Eat The Rich posted:

Captain Picard: Jeffrey Epstein didn't kill himself. But he did kill his career, and his life.

[Enter Jeffrey Epstein as he enters the room.]

Jeffrey Epstein: Good afternoon, Captain.

Captain Picard: It's good to see you.

Jeffrey Epstein: I don't know if you've been following my case, but I'm here in a formal capacity to tell you I've been found not guilty of all charges.

Captain Picard: The case, eh?

Jeffrey Epstein: Yes, it's been very complex, sir. But it's finally come to an end.

Captain Picard: It seems to have gone pretty much as well as you hoped. I've asked my legal advisors to give you a promotion.

Jeffrey Epstein: You've also asked me to be allowed to work again, Captain.

Captain Picard: It's a bit late for that, I think.

holy poo poo lmao

Manky Tungeon
Jun 11, 2018

quote:

Sonnet 69
By William Shakespeare
Shall I compare thee to my tiny cock?
Thou art more girthy, and thy dick is long,

Better meat than any swan that ever I did see
Who fed on dung and excreted it on the ground,
Than did this large thing have,
A mouth so wide, and a dick so long.
When thou hast lain with me,
Thou wilt die of laughing, if it were not for me.
Shall I compare thee to my cock?
Thou art larger and dumber than my rod
Than is this schlong which I have.
I'm a dick and a half: and now I'm a man
'Twill make thee hard, you shall die of laughing,
If not for me.' And thus the bout ended.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cheesus
Oct 17, 2002

Yam Slacker
If you eat a lot of PF Chang's, you will find your feces growing to ____ inches long. (You can see a video of this here.)

Update: PF Chang's has confirmed that this is actually true. It has also taken out a previous ad telling their customers that feces are not part of their recipes. This ad is now censored from their site. I guess that if you get caught eating the national chinese food in your local grocery store, you will be asked to leave.

To find out if you are allergic to food with certain ingredients, go here.

#5. San Francisco Saloon Tries to Start Their Own Urine Festival

Around the turn of the century, a rumor began to spread that San Francisco could have its own World's Fair.

The thrashcore Jazz quartet "Murder by Turds" released their debut album to rave reviews. They established a niche by incorporating some 80s noise metal riffage with a heavy show of hard rock chops. Blackwork Records came knocking on the band's door in 1994, offering the green light to record their second album in Los Angeles. The record became known for its dark and nocturnal sound. Hetfield says the title track "Blackwork" is a reference to mechanized labor.

Murder by Turds are from Murfreesboro, TN and play thrashcore with a heavy show of hard rock chops. Their lineup of vocalist/guitarist Ethan Corsen, drummer Bob Hillenbrand, and bassist Rick Carney has been a constant presence at the music festivals that C3HA has played over the years.