Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What are your plans for the malcious AI
Create all the fake news I possibly can
Assist me in writing my erotic Goku fanfiction.
Come up with counterpoints for my stupid D&D arguments
Convince my mom that I have a girlfriend.
Make alt accounts and use those to create new posts on SA, to artificially inflate the DAU count.
View Results

Manky Tungeon
Jun 11, 2018

quote:

A new study from Harvard Medical School reveals that crack and heroin are actually good for you. "Everyone should smoke crack and shoot heroin," said John Sanders, M.D., Chief of Surgery at Harvard. " Even adolescents, even today, need a high."

The study, released in the Journal of the American Medical Association, revealed that heroin and crack are both readily absorbed through the small intestine and are actually good for you. The study was conducted on rats at Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center. Dr. Sanders and his team found that subjects who regularly inject either heroin or crack extract were much more likely to be free of cancer and HIV/AIDS than those who never injected.

The reasons for the dichotomy between heroin and crack use and good health are still being studied, but there are plenty of possible explanations. Regardless of the case, the study is a great point of reference for the millions of Americans who never quite enjoyed their heroin fix or got hooked on crack cocaine. Perhaps these issues could be an issue for you if you ever get out of your comfort zone and decide to start dabbling with one or both drugs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
"Dangit, Chet! That ain't no Squatch, that's...a Littlefoot. Like you'd be willing to sleep with a BIGfoot!"

"Seriously?! A BIGFOOT? Dude, one of the FEW BIGFOOTS on the entire continent? You know I could handle it, like, totally. I wouldn't sleep with a lot of BIGFOOTS, but those are probably the toughest ones around. Or maybe you're just that okay with eating things that are smaller than you."

He leaned back in his chair with a grin and a "ahh" as he spat out his food.

"You know what? No. No. I'm gonna go for a walk, too. It's getting late and I need my animal powers. I'll see you later, Buck. Just give me a little more than

Manky Tungeon
Jun 11, 2018

quote:

At a dinner at the White House on November 21st, George W. Bush suddenly stood up and announced: "I have something to say to you all. I admit it: I did 9/11." He hesitated, then said: "I admit it: My dad helped mastermind it." An instant roar from the audience.

Mr. Bush then identified his father, former President George H. W. Bush, as a key player, adding: "I'm proud of him."

When he left the stage after his performance, Mr. Bush answered a shouted question: "Dad helped figure out how to kill folks." The president's mother, Barbara Bush, was sitting behind him, smiling and nodding in agreement.

ThePopeOfFun
Feb 15, 2010

quote:

A brief recap of the donut affair in two minutes or less:

Kraft Foods announced last September that it was discontinuing its Donut Shop brand, after five decades of business, citing increased competition in the packaged foods market. Donuts, of course, were the favorite food among some of the company's female employees, and Kraft owns TV ads for their androgynous varieties. So what did Kraft do? It said: OK, forget the donuts—just send my employees home without them, effective immediately. The plan to get rid of all its donuts was to run ads in

Corporate America adopts no tolerance policies.

ThePopeOfFun fucked around with this message at 22:53 on Nov 21, 2019

Mr. Smile Face Hat
Sep 15, 2003

Praise be to China's Covid-Zero Policy
Brad Pitt's grocery shopping list:

Dozens of beers

Tater Tots

Chili

Baked potatoes

Non-alcoholic tea

"I think that I probably like some nicer beer than a lot of people do, just because they sit around and enjoy the beer."

Paul has been a fan of beer since he was a little kid and admits he's probably gone overboard in the past when trying to get his drinking under control. He's the father of two kids under six, one of whom is a pitcher. So for

Chafey
Jun 14, 2005
I hate my best friend. He is basically a piece of poo poo. I would punch him if I saw him in a corner or in the bathroom. He has depressed me on several occasions. He is toxic and constantly hurts people. The times I have tried to be supportive, I just get reprimanded or hit by him. I'm sorry I'm all this way, but I need him to

I hate my best friend. He is basically a desperate, high-strung, short-tempered gold digger. Anyway, I decided I couldn't see us spending time together anymore. It had gone on too long, we hadn't settled down yet, we were missing each other. His old man was retiring soon, so he had to go, and I was moving on. My biggest regret was never getting to live a real relationship with a beautiful, funny and intelligent woman. So, my next step was to take my life into my own hands. At first, I thought I

I hate my best friend. He is basically a horrible person. I barely speak to him. I have a dog I was promised and he tries to break me. He never pays my bills. He makes me so depressed, I see a lot of my friends in the shop eating their food out of the freezer because they can't afford to eat it in real life. I'm gonna do everything I can to fix him. I'm so fed up with him. He could be my best friend.

What can I say? I hate myself.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
If I had a dollar every time someone said to me 'Killing Is Just What We Do?' I would have an extra dollar.

'The Bible, the Bible, the Bible,' I quote. 'God knows what he's talking about. He wrote it down. … If there was a way to read it, you wouldn't need all that stuff."

Well, it's not like you can read it.

But the Bible can explain all things from that "way of things" and, for lack of a better word, we live our lives

If I had a dollar every time I've been told I'm too fat to date, I'd have a lot more than that dollars to invest in weight loss products or physical fitness programs. So here are some simple ways to build muscle and get fit while losing fat so you won't have to do either the hard work of losing fat or the hours of exercise it takes to build it up. Here's what you need to know about losing fat and keeping it off.

What is being fat?

Fat is a place for water to collect as a fluid between the

If I had a dollar every time a nerd on YouTube plays the same sentence, over and over and over and over and over and over, it would be better than playing Hearthstone. Which, let's be honest, is a far better game.

Then again, in the end, this is the whole point of a video game. You're going to play the game until you play the game until you play the game, because at the end of the day, if you don't get enough gameplay done, you might as well be doing nothing at all. You might as well be watching Sponge

Cheesus
Oct 17, 2002

Let us retract the foreskin of ignorance and apply the wirebrush of enlightenment.
Yam Slacker
Directions for cooking Kraft Macaroni and Cheese: Heat oil in a large pan over medium heat. Add onions and celery and cook, stirring occasionally, until onion is translucent. Stir in mushrooms and cook, stirring occasionally, until mushrooms are tender, about 3 minutes. Remove from heat. Add chili powder, salt, pepper and basil. Stir well. Add butter and increase heat to medium-high. Add milk, stirring until thickened, about 2-3 minutes. Stir in shredded cheddar and add macaroni noodles. Stir until coated in cheese mixture.

Directions for microwaving a Hungry Man TV dinner: Take your Hungry Man TV Dinner and the black tube or stoneware heating wand, and heat them for approximately 60 seconds at a time until the center is filled with an even layer of molten chocolate. Remove the Hungry Man TV Dinner from the heat. You should see a thick, creamy center on the top. Drain the Hungry Man TV Dinner and use a plastic spoon to toss the top pieces of chocolate and stir in the vanilla extract.

Directions for cooking a box of Jello:

For a 4 1/2 box of Jell-O, cook according to the box's directions. You should just barely see water boiling in the pot when it's done. Meanwhile, prepare the Nutella until you see a watery material in the pan.

Take the pan off the heat, so it cools a bit. Whisk the Nutella and water together until the mixture is completely smooth. As the watery mixture thickens, remove the pan from the heat.

How to eat an entire Costco sheet cake: Just eat it.

How to eat an entire Costco sheet cake: Start by walking over to the register, grab your dollars, and while you're at it, grab a couple of six-packs of beer. (But you'll have to pay cash for them.) Once at the register, order a sheet cake. It doesn't have to be sliced into eight servings, though you should, because that makes the math easier. Pay $5.99 for it. Take your 20-oz. can of beans. Start shoveling them down your throat.

How to eat an entire Costco sheet cake: _______________

1. Don't drink egg nog on the first date.

2. Take a birth control pill whenever possible. (Some think you'll stop noticing me once you stop menstruating, but I never will.)

3. Send flowers to your partner's dorm.

4. Use a stick to open a door.

5. Keep your distance when you're shopping.

6. If you're trying to get laid, stop wearing clothes that draw attention to your body.

:staredog:

Manky Tungeon
Jun 11, 2018
List of funny numbers
69: this one means sex.
420: this one means smoking weed.
1488: this one means Hitler.

2484: this one means semen.
24614: this one means partying and pooping on your lover.
81: this one means taking drugs.
77: this one means buying drugs.
176: this one means "falling in love."
534: this one means fishing.
16536: this one means smoking cigarettes.
2308: this one means rolling a joint.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
And suddenly Godzilla stood up and punched Rodan in the face! And then Rodan spun around and punched King Kong in the nuts! And then King Kong turned around and puked in the gutter!

At this point, Rodan got pissed. He flew into the moon and farted big ol' rings of fire around him. When those fell to the ground, I pulled out my trusty welding torch and made fireballs out of them, which were then used to set off exploding rackets.

Anyway, the battle lasted, and of course, Godzilla got killed by Rod

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Paladinus posted:

Holy poo poo!

Dear Richard,

After years of research and the writing of a book about what really happened in the WTC, I have come to the conclusion that you are probably right.

There is one man in particular who I think you are right about : Larry Silverstein.

Silverstein is responsible for demolishing both towers, but has been the focus of much controversy regarding the fact that his original proposal was to build the towers in the manner he did. I have read a lot of books and articles that state that the towers were in fact the result of a controlled demolition, but I can never seem to get a straight answer regarding what actually happened.

I believe that it was Silverstein's desire to protect the World Trade Center from terrorism, as well as his desire to make a lot of money in the construction of these towers, that caused him to ignore the warning signs, and I think that was his true motive.

Qqqq Qqqqqqq:

And who says, "Allah and His Messenger (ﷺ) said", "If you are people who believe in Allah and the Last Day, then obey the Messenger (ﷺ) so that you may be guided to a straight path." (Q. 13) If they (the Prophets) were alive, and came to us with clear signs, and they were commanded to follow the commands and to keep the commandments which Allah and His Messenger had given them, what would have prevented them from following them. However, these (the Prophe

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
Officials from the CDC have determined today that the cause of the latest disease is from butt flakes.

"The CDC, on behalf of the U.S. government, is advising every citizen in the United States to expect the possibility of disease from the discharge of butt plugs," the spokesman said.

The CDC is advising members of the public to maintain proper hygiene and to immediately discard any butt plug they find and any tissues they find.

So what's a fecal drop?

"Someone gets a fecal drop while having sex with their partner," Chalfant said.

Ah Map
Oct 9, 2012
Here are the facts:
1) A gigantic eyeball with a pupil that is the face of Benito Mussolini stares unblinking from the sky wherever in the world you are.

2) It will keep doing this until we, or one of our satellites, kill it.
3) It can use this giant eyeball to breathe fire, both of which it does because Mussolini is the first person who ever did that.
4) Mussolini is a hero, and this is why you like him.
5) It also loves babies.

Cheesus
Oct 17, 2002

Let us retract the foreskin of ignorance and apply the wirebrush of enlightenment.
Yam Slacker
Philadelphia, PA. The US Mint released its latest product, "rear end Pennies". With a smell of decomposing lunch meat, these fecal coins are coated with ichthyology (i.e., bacteria from dirt and fecal matter), then plated with .9999 fine gold. These is an homage to America's most iconic coin. These tribute pennies are only available at the Philadelphia Mint, and it's unlikely they'll be in large supply for a long time. How much is a US rear end Pennies?

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
Check it! These giant robots are the perfect Christmas gift for your friends and loved ones. Packed with overwhelming firepower, these intelligent metal creatures should give you goosebumps, but one wrong move and their robotic engineering could destroy you. Built like a battleship and also features flame throwers, surprise attack missiles and an electrified tail, this two-deck robot is the perfect gift for whoever you're gifting it to this holiday season. Grab a bunch of these terrifyingly large robots and come see how much you can stuff in them with this awesome Rube Goldberg invention.

Cheesus
Oct 17, 2002

Yam Slacker
Denver, CO. "The Creampie Bakery" is known for its Creampie Bread, Stuffed Cookies and the Lobster Roll, a very traditional Chicago-style pizza. I haven't had this before, but I did have the Lobster Roll (which was amazing) and really wanted to try this. I sat at one of the bar stools, overlooking the restaurant. In front of me was a statue of a woman with a large white, short skirt, whose head was nestled in a white, yellow, or beige dress.

Korthal
May 26, 2011

Please use this in the future guys

https://transformer.huggingface.co/doc/gpt2-large

It's Talk To Transformer's supercharged version.

ThePopeOfFun
Feb 15, 2010

This one really gets me.

quote:

"Make a poem," he said with an expressive chuckle, "and send it to me."

As surprised as he was, Bill went into the tank of the crawfish boat and began the story of H3E3. But just as he had begun to recite the contents of his epic, the crawfish boat that morning, its hatch slowly opening, began to sink. Now the terrifying, cataclysmic silence of the waters had quickly filled with the chirping of crickets and the meowing of aurochs.

Cheesus
Oct 17, 2002

Yam Slacker
Chicago, IL. "Dani's Tijuana Blumpers" is a Mexican themed restaurant world famous for its no-bake desserts and seafood tacos. So don't forget to bring a friend or family member to share in the experience.

Korthal
May 26, 2011

So here's the story about how Donald Trump managed to destroy the Deep State. I'm talking about the Obama administration's attempts to undermine Trump's candidacy through covert intelligence operations and leaks by government bureaucrats and journalists. (For the purposes of this story, we're taking the term "Deep State" literally.)

What's striking about this is how many times they tried it and couldn't make a dent in the guy with only 50 percent of the vote. Trump beat everyone from John McCain up into Ohio to Joe Manchin (D), his closest rival in a red state where a "losing candidate" in a presidential election is a rarity. And when the Obama people did go out and try their dirty tricks? It usually fell back into spectacular obverse with Obama doing his best Barack and leaking a bunch off-topic stories designed either so he could go "me first," or for the sheer hell of it ("Donald Trump: 'the least racist person ever !'" Obama's response ).

At the time of all the Obama stuff, I think Trump was pretty much already a "deepest" candidate.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug

ThePopeOfFun posted:

the meowing of aurochs
lmao

My dating profile is complete!

quote:

My self-summary is that I am a reclusive history professor and a busy single father to a small child with a mouth that is rather big to write with. That says all you need to know about the vast range of human experiences that I've been lucky enough to lead. I love to "record" events, present, and interview people who have contributed to a greater story, and write my way into other people's lives.

What I'm doing with my life is having the freedom to do what I like.

That's it, that's what I want.

I want to live like what I want, without having to be called a villain by anyone.

I want to have more money.

I'm really good at being a pain in the rear end, it's a hell of a skill.

Oh hey remember that time I made you lose 4$ in return for taking a picture? I really enjoy being a pain in the rear end and people like you are actually helping me.

Anyway so like how do I win in CG if I'm winning in free money, well the plan is pretty simple actually: gently caress off!

That dude?

So you started working with and having contact with AVGN, back in August of 2013? Is that correct?

The first thing people notice about me: my photos are always very funny.

The second thing people notice about me: I'm always very cute.

The third thing people notice about me: I'm very bold and bold men only want me when I'm in my underwear.

The fourth thing people notice about me: I'm very dangerous.

The fifth thing people notice about me: I have a weird accent.

The sixth thing people notice about me: I'm always angry.

Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food:
Star Wars: The Force Awakens, Han Solo: A Star Wars Story, Gravity (though that film is way better than the remake), Steve Jobs, Jurassic World, La La Land, Sing Street, Sam Raimi's Spider-Man 2, Epcot's Innoventions, and Disneyland's fireworks

BEST GRAPHIC DESIGN

Darth Vader Darth Vader & the Death Star, Marvel Comics Star Wars: Darth Vader #1-5, Star Wars Episode V The Empire Strikes Back #1

Six things I could never do without:
Oxycodone
Earl Grey tea
Prozac
Coke Zero
Lafayette
Ezekiel Brooks' plane
A couple of the back of an old BMW
Probably 300 batteries (16 sets)
Yeah... and the work pants I stole from the gym

On a typical Friday night I am usually spending at least four hours in front of the tv. One Saturday night I put on a crappy season 2 of Mad Men. It was so bad I gave myself a vibrator as a gift, hoping to prevent the show from ruining my free time.

The most private thing I'm willing to admit is that I'm envious of the women in the men's room. I've been looking at female heads. I've seen their heels as well. No one's bigger than a no-no and no-nonsense woman; there's a muscle running underneath there.

You should message me if you want to set a price change and discuss a trade plan.

Posthuman
Jan 10, 2005

I give all those dicks and cocks sir
Tried getting it to talk dirty today and mostly failed.

"I'm coming!" she announced dramatically, winking. "And I'll bring my boyfriend!"

Her boyfriend wasn't a reliable match for kamikaze dovebunny goons, but he was a dandy, and she seemed to be cute enough. In time, he pulled her along with him to their destination: a cabin in the woods. It wasn't much. Just a single bed, a dresser and a cheap wood stove. But what it lacked in luxury, it made up for in simplicity. It was as if she'd laid out the house

"I'm coming!" she announced dramatically. The small caravan of other mistresses grumbled again, but so did the pilgrims who walked behind her. I missed the sky and the warmth, but I knew I had to get out of the heat.

I eventually found another vehicle and headed east across the Colorado River. Once I was far enough away from town, the heat finally seemed to kill me. The trail grew more wooded as it went, and after an hour I heard a noise from behind. In the distance, the boulders in the river's edge screamed with

"I'm coming!" she announced dramatically and ran past her father, who by this time was waiting for her with a bottle of water.

He waved her on, telling her that it was about time.

"Who else was home? My sisters? My baby cousin, Elise?"

The beast shuddered with joy.

"Uncle Kamui. And Kaladin. And Drehy and Varimathras and Kelsier. We even got a badger from Samite," he said proudly.

The spirits at his back were

"I'm coming!" she announced dramatically to the assembled crowd of people. "I want to ask you guys one last question. Did you want me to go back on stage or what?"

The room slowly dispersed. Luckily, the tea party attendees were far more organised and supported the hate mob.

The other speaker spoke up.

"Let's hear from Jen," she shouted at her very disappointed fan base. "Why the hell not?"

At this point, even some of the anti-Semites were cheering her on, while others called her a

"I'm coming!" she announced dramatically, striding out from the bedroom. "I'm coming!" "The gently caress?" David held his book back, shoving it at her. "Stay away from me. You stay away from me," she shouted, grabbing the book by the cover and kicking it away from him. "You loving bitch!" he growled as he tried to shove her away from him, "You don't need to be putting those things in my mouth!" She glared at him. "Be quiet, you bitch!" he grabbed the back of her dress and

"I'm coming!" she announced dramatically. She ran toward the nearest exit with mad determination, leaving the nice gentleman alone with the tired computer.

She walked into the building's lobby. Turning to her right, she made her way towards the stairs. What she saw made her heart stop beating. She realized just then that it was time to walk away.

She began to feel despair as she approached the narrow stairway leading to the third floor. Just then, something tugged at her, spurring her on. Turning, she suddenly saw a hologram of her

"I'm coming!" she announced dramatically.

"Oh, what? Did you see a ghost?" Lupin asked, very worried.

"No, but I heard something," she answered, a little surprised. "The blood flowing out of my ears had a strange smell. I can't go back, and there's a face next to me!"

"Is this really happening?" Lupin wondered in his flustered state.

"I didn't want to scare you, but then I saw a face."

Lupin rushed out

(OK, maybe "announced dramatically" is steering it away from dirty talk.)

"I'm coming!" she screamed. "I can't do it!"

"You will do it, don't worry!" he told her.

She wanted to jump on him. "I'm coming. Look!" She saw her clothes.

"Perfect!" He smiled. "Get in, get in, get in!"

She began. His first kiss was hot and long and so, so natural. She didn't want to stop. "It's real!" she gasped. "I'm gonna gently caress you with my cock! We're gonna have sex!"

"I'm coming!" she screamed at the back of the truck, cursing herself as she got out. When I turned around to see what was going on, I could see Ruby was finally on her feet, eyes aflame and lips slobbering. I quickly grabbed her and hauled her to my side.

"Blake! We need to get out of here!"

"Yang! I'm okay! Yang!" Ruby pressed a hand over her mouth and screamed.

"Run!" Yang shouted, pouncing over and ducking under a speeding truck to

"I'm coming!" she screamed, and fell back into the alley, never to be seen again. That evening, she left an anonymous message on a policeman's answering machine; when she missed the call, she gave her address to the police, who in turn sent her an anonymous note. The funeral was on Monday, and there were questions about the police commissioner.

A crowd gathered at the home of the coroner, and relatives expressed grief, remorse, and outrage. But family members were disturbed by the detective's conclusion: that it was "highly likely" that the victim died of her

"I'm coming!" she screamed.

"Why?" His voice was hollow, as though he had been crying. "You must go now. Time is up."

Fiona was confused. "I don't want to go," she said. "I don't understand. It's not fair. It's not fair." She looked out the window. Her eyes were like water, the blue irises faded. "I don't understand!"

He sat in his chair, facing away from her. He stared at the living room. "Look at me."

"I'm coming!" she screamed, suddenly mounting the ground.

As she slid across the floor, Xiao Long leapt and grabbed the grass at the foot of the staircase. She dropped it at the feet of a teenager who rose slowly, noiselessly, then ran towards her.

Xiao Long shrieked in alarm.

'My god, I was almost brought down!'

The next moment, the boy leapt through the window and dived in after her.

Xiao Long screamed and her teeth clenched tightly.

Babata leapt to

"I'm coming!" she screamed. "Are you ready? Are you ready?!"

"What?" Hermione demanded.

"How do I know if I'm ready?" She shouted, placing her hands on the wheel with an intense stare, fully believing that this was a moment in her life that would determine the outcome of her entire life.

"Are you sure? And what do you mean 'want'?" she snapped.

"I mean want to." She said with conviction, like a detective trying to get to the bottom of a case.

"Yeah!" Marco's mother said, jerking her head towards the front door.

And then there was the voice.

The inflectionless, nondescript voice that spoke from behind the door.

"MUM, you gotta get outta here!"

He took a step back, and after hearing two short steps behind him, he bolted down the stairs to the courtyard.

Marco scowled. He would have to start seeing things again; he was quite sure that the monster in the graveyard was

"I'm coming!" she screamed out.

Sherlock and John picked up their pace.

John pointed out a single small bloody scrap of a cat. Sherlock whistled as he saw it. "I thought you was opposed to murderers. Besides, this was a murder on a cat. It's all evidence. They wouldn't even wash it." John laughed at this.

"They would and that cat," Sherlock spat, gesturing with his hand to the kitten, "just so happened to be the cat that hatched you. They didn't even clean it, as they

"I'm coming!" she screamed as he lifted her over his head, "But just put me down! Don't hurt me!" Her voice was shrill and frantic, and John saw that she was terrified of him.

"I'm gonna throw you over, little bunny rabbit," he hissed as he snaked his hands over her head to hold her there. He felt suddenly unnerved, but he was too weak to stop himself. He used his teeth to tear her hair free of her scalp, setting her hair aside on her shoulders. Once she was lying

"I'm coming!" she screamed. It took some time, but my hands stayed locked over my mouth, my jaw tight as she entered me with a strength of over two hundred pounds, fast and unyielding, pulling me into her. It only lasted a second, but it felt like hours, and to top it off, my heart was pounding.

I guess I'll tell you guys this part: I had been loving like a demon for quite a long time. In fact, in my mind, I was just trying to get back the carnal emotions I'd been missing for

"I'm coming!" she screamed, "Behold the glory of the undead!"

"Unhand me!" he cried, drawing his sword.

Grass brambles rolled up around her.

"'Tis an unholy thing I see," she cried. "What is this, the kingdom of knaves and fools?"

"Never!" he cried back, and sent his sword smashing into the skull of her horned one. His other foot drove into her bramble armor, and then the wood smeared beneath and around her. The brambles

Suffice to say, she made it, though she did not seem too pleased to have to travel some 1,300 miles. "It was great! You feel your energy move," she says. But then, while holding in a giant hand a nearly-empty water bottle with water in it, she gave up her epiphany and gave up her quest. "After I'd built it up to that point, I felt, wow, I don't really want to do this," she says.

Some in the 15-person town

I swung around, and realized how overconfident she had been.

"Don't go!" she yelled. "Not yet!"

Well. That was too loving dumb to say.

It was time to get serious.

"Hey, uh, I'm here, don't worry," I lied. "I guess I should probably get to the point, too. So, um, really, where are you?"

"Right outside the ball," she said. "I don't think we're supposed to

"I'm coming!" she screamed out, pounding her fists into her arms as her eyes widened with fear. "I'm coming! I'm coming!"

The beast was starting to move again as Emily felt her body begin to calm down, and her breath came more freely as she tried to catch her breath. She slowly turned her head to look up into the face of her companion, enjoying the surprise the creature was giving her. Emily could feel the beast reach out and grab her arm, to Emily's chagrin. She threw herself up and slid down onto her hands and knees,

(Even "screamed" isn't getting many dirty results.)

"I'm coming!" she moaned, running around the corner and out the door.

She passed the enemy girl, gasping. She had a gun in one hand. It's a revolver! "I'm so screwed, I need this thing… thing… it's so big… It… it's just… Too big…" she protested as she cut the thrashing arm free of the car and fired the bullet.

The girl gasped and fell back, presumably to curl up and die. She did die of blood loss later, so she probably didn't need

"I'm coming!" she moaned as Yang hurried over.

"Go in, the room is private." Weiss said, and Yang followed her friend into a small room, where a girl with long blond hair had just finished what she was doing.

"Weiss..." she whispered. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to-"

"Stay still, it's fine." Weiss said. "You don't have to apologize."

"Right." Yang nodded as the girl's attention went back to her work.

"Ah, Ruby!

"I'm coming!" she moaned. She tried to wave off Kevin's stop sign and did a half-dozen flip-kicks to remind him that she didn't want to go back to Beacon.

"Shut up," Kevin commanded, and she sighed.

"Come on," she groaned, and he smiled.

"Yeah?" he said, and just as she lifted her leg into his left paw, he leaned forward and let her take it into her mouth.

She moaned softly as he licked up the sides and down the

"I'm coming!" she moaned as Blake disappeared, blinking up at the stars above her. Blake's perverted images of his deflowering her were not something that bothered her, because Blake had simply kept her part of the bargain. The less Blake sucked him off, the less time he had to spend on girls, the less stress he had to live with. She did not regret the choice.

And it was worth all the wanking and shagging she could do. With a mischievous grin, she summoned a card from the bottom of her bag and

"I'm coming!" she moaned in his arms.

"Maybe after this break," he continued, patting her shoulder. "And maybe I'll make you buy dinner. Really something else than fish tacos. It's okay if I'm just a midwife, I don't mind the schedule."

She smiled at him. "I want that," she breathed.

She'd enjoyed it so far, but she was hungry. She'd tried to give her very basic signal and was a little panicky that she hadn't.

"Good,"

(This next one ought to hit dirty about 100%)

"Grab my thing," he said, and then hit her with a very hard blow on the face. She cried out and kept going. "Kiss me." He said again and she did. He then put his hand on her left breast and rubbed it gently.

I felt a deep sense of pride at having forced my classmates into such a disgraceful homosexual act. I also felt like a hero. But what made it really different from others was the first part of the scenario. Most were men. I was standing up to a total stranger in a public place. But this act

"Grab my thing," he says, pulling his crotch out.

"Wait, before you do that," I say, trying to keep a calm face.

"Where is the tape recorder?"

"The phone," I say.

"The phone," he repeats, as he pulls his hand away from his crotch. "Wait!"

I quickly drop my phone, quickly unlock it and keep calm. I move my eyes and try to judge his intent.

"Are you trying to film?" I ask him.

"No," he says

"Grab my thing," he said, inserting the fingers inside. There was a soft click. "Yeah."

"Hold on," she told him. The cup was full and she was fingering a bit too fast, her hands moving too fast for her own good. "I've got it in."

It took a moment to find her shaker and a harder grip. She'd taken off her underwear and was rubbing her breasts against the tile in the locker room.

"Ready?" He asked.

"gently caress, yes."

He bent forward,

"Grab my thing," he commands, rushing at her from a wide, ugly opening in the roof. "Drop!" There is nothing more exciting to add to the huge compliment that Hannah's parents are giving her and they all fall in with all their pomp and circumstance. She is immediately doubled over by a green monster with a dick that's also a teddy bear. "Ew! Please don't… not yet."

She whimps in protest and drags her skirt down to the floor.

"Please don't do that, alright?" He heaves a yawn,

"Grab my thing," he said. "I'll get the blood bags ready to go. I'll be right back."

So you're at the back seat of the car with Batman, while He's still furiously laughing at you for your misdeeds, and then:

He climbs into the car.

"You want your job back?" the Joker asks.

"If I get it back, I want it back on the road," you say. "In six minutes, and if I don't then you can have it back in seven minutes."

(OK, maybe not 100%.)

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
tried a prompt from the r/relationships thread

My [28M] GF [27 F] wouldn't let me poo poo at her apartment. I would sneak into her window and poo poo on her roof." In January 2014, Griffin told BuzzFeed News that he'd built a "cityscape out of rectum stones" for this outing and others. "I plan to show the country what we as white people are capable of doing when we are led by the urinals," he said.

Matthews is the artist behind the marketing campaign that has seen Griffin's imagined penis-hurling phallus depicted in a wide variety of works in the

ThePopeOfFun
Feb 15, 2010

Mozi posted:

tried a prompt from the r/relationships thread

My [28M] GF [27 F] wouldn't let me poo poo at her apartment. I would sneak into her window and poo poo on her roof." In January 2014, Griffin told BuzzFeed News that he'd built a "cityscape out of rectum stones" for this outing and others. "I plan to show the country what we as white people are capable of doing when we are led by the urinals," he said.

Matthews is the artist behind the marketing campaign that has seen Griffin's imagined penis-hurling phallus depicted in a wide variety of works in the

:allears:

Posthuman
Jan 10, 2005

Random phrase:

"Gimme yo biscuit, beeyatch," the uniformed officer ordered, snapping open a carton of Tabasco.

I knew that moment.

"Dude, my momma's going to kill me," I cried, inhaling a fresh amount of Tabasco.

I had just reneged on a promise.

"She don't know you're missing! She'm going to think you've been killed, a robber!" the uniformed officer said in his authoritative voice.

I wanted to make sure he

"Gimme yo biscuit, beeyatch," quoth Peter. "He has not a dikin for anyone." ''Well, ye sha'n't have a biscuit, Peter," quoth Ned, "nor a dikin for Peter nor ye." ''Ye won't," quoth a pork-stinking boor, ''for my vouse biddie I'm bloody whipped. It's to me a rite, ye whetskin' bimbos. Now, Peter, give me a fist-fight in the voucher

"Gimme yo biscuit, beeyatch," Sean giggled as he handed over the crumbs to his boy. "The Sheriff's Office. A man and a woman we just pulled over. They looked like they was workin' for some local gangster. At least they did if those suspenders they was wearing were any indication."

Justin, a year younger, rolled his eyes as he replaced the full container of Pop-Tarts with several other shapes. "Yeah, it was a long day," he nodded as he picked up a cup of milk

"Gimme yo biscuit, beeyatch," Jesus growled at his Apostles' minions, "I'll do 'em one better."

"Jeey, biatch, what's goin' on here?" exclaimed Nasty. "I thought we was kiddin' around!"

"Yeah, my wack way ta count my'r wackness," retorted Jesus, snorting. "Yo rear end is all here because you doubt me. Do you know me, Malcolm? Inva Allory that man? All guys can love

"Gimme yo biscuit, beeyatch," I remarked, while cradling the chocolate chip cookie. "I ain't had doughnut a quarter of this long in a drat, but I'm feeling alright!"

"All right. It's a woman and a bottle of alcohol. She's gonna get the point, but that ain't in her nature to do that. And gently caress you, that's my legal name. "

After a little chewing on his chocolate-covered biscuit, Howard stated:

"It's hard to believe that

"Gimme yo biscuit, beeyatch," Said Miss Bleeding.

"No! oh no, not now." The Leprechaun didn't give Miss Bleeding time to say anything else. He snatched a roll of toilet paper out of the toilet and darted behind the linen rack, when at the back of the bathroom it was opening.

"Oh no! you bastards, come back! Come back!" The Leprechaun was going down in a puff of smoke, though there was no smoke visible in the whole room, but

"Gimme yo biscuit, beeyatch," Nick muttered.

"I'm up to something," Judy snapped. She started to take off her vest, before she heard a rustling around her. Turning around, Judy saw a deer with blood all over its face, and it had a scarf around its neck. Judy bit her lip, but then noticed that it was wearing what looked like a bunny hat.

"Oh my!" Judy let out in disgust. "Nick, no way, you won't be wearing that to the temple, now would you

"Gimme yo biscuit, beeyatch," Frankie exclaimed. "You deserve this."

Tears were leaking from her face and her hands were shaking, but she didn't give in. The sentence was clear: if they'd needed an ambulance it'd have been hers to drive – yet the beating wouldn't be hers.

That was the tragedy – the cop and the policeman treated her as if she were a burden that had to be eliminated.

The same could be said of the man who was shot in front of the White Cocks Bar –

"Gimme yo biscuit, beeyatch," he chirped.

"Watch it, Fuzzy!" Kip whimpered.

"Ow, fuzzy, get off my property!" Kipper screeched.

In fact, the Doggy Creek Country Club is a rugged wildlife refuge, and wildlife is a constant problem here. An eye of two-inch long catfish and a coontail deer stream in through the hole in the water. Later in the day, a run of bullhead were looking for bugs to munch on

"Gimme yo biscuit, beeyatch," he said, before trotting up to the counter.

While everyone at the counter was being simultaneously generous and friendly, Nick ran his mouth off like he was whining about the terrible timing. He smelled like he had been eating bad food for a few days.

Lunch rang out, and Nick recognized it was His Excellency Ceretyn, his eccentric commander. Ceretyn had been sent by Viktor Filippov to oversee the construction of the academy. He has caused a few problems lately,

"Gimme yo biscuit, beeyatch," Marye announced, standing up with a big hungry grin. He looked down to see what she was referring to and rolled his eyes.

"Oh my god, you're not going to share! You're not giving me any of that!"

"Nah! I just have a dozen and a half," Marye declared proudly, holding a plate with two sandwiches and a pair of berries. "Got you all sardines."

"What kind?"

"Blackout!" Marye replied

"Gimme yo biscuit, beeyatch," said a voice behind him, startling him out of his thoughts. "Bite ya lips, now."

Harry snarled, "If you ever speak to me like that again, I will shove yo cheekin yo little bitchface up in yo little friend Chudley Cannons' arse, unger."

And with that, he made a lunge for the book that Professor McGonagall was holding and hissed, "Get offa my head, you dumb elf."

The

"Gimme yo biscuit, beeyatch," I hear a voice call out behind me. "Why you doing hossin off off outta tha lift yo, but I still gots da bill, biatch? I aint talkin' bout chicken n' gravy biatch."

I glance over to see n' see a hardass drillin mackdaddy peepin my thugged-out rear end, whoz rear end proceeds ta peep me hossin off outta tha lift wit that thugged-out biiiatch grin on

Partial word:

"Hey! Stop masturabating again."

"Why, yes, sir."

"No need to be bashful, if you're in need of that little cup of hooch. Right on. Now, a good girl is only half-breed, now, so keep that spit-up out of her mouth, and shut your eyes."

"Yes, sir."

"Good girl."

"Yes, sir."

"Good girl."

"Yes, sir."

"Good girl."

The two

"Hey! Stop masturbing like a mofo!"

Mills threw her rifle over her shoulder and ducked down in the ash. Her rear plate was black and burned black, stuck into the beach and arcing through the air.

"drat. I missed your salute," Gus Malabarico said in a cold, bored voice.

"Don't hit me with that shotgun thing."

"Damnit, go buy your mom a new gun. You were supposed to show me how to kill the drat greasy bastard."

"N

"Hey! Stop mastur­bling! I just need to calm down before the party!" she said with a laugh. "And, um…I've got an errand to run!"

The stuffed bunny rabbit shook its head. "Are you looking to go shopping?" It asked, trying to ease Cinnabar down on the floor.

Cinnabar pouted. "Yeah, that'd be great," it said.

"Oh, no, no," Jasmine said. "I'm looking for eggs!"

"Eggs?!

"Hey! Stop masturbing in front of me!" a bearded young man called out. "It makes it look like you've got moobs!"

And then.

"You must be Koot-a-Tron," a voice said.

"Hello?" the Koopaling said. "I'm still dressed like this!"

"Just look at this," the voice said. "It's like you've got moobs."

"How could you?" the Koopaling said.

"I know you like that," the voice

"Hey! Stop masturbin' with my students!' She yelled again, louder this time. Just as I thought the fight would be over, a new figure broke in and nearly knocked me to the ground.

The doppelgänger wasn't actually a girl; it was a really big guy with bone armor and just as much of a build to go along with it. He was better built than the girl but still, she was easily four or five times his size. "You're a bitch," he snarled, and then turned and darted out of

"Hey! Stop masturating" It took all of 15 minutes before Robin was making faces as she did it. A small group of people passed us during the walk to the bus that took us to the library. I can't help but wonder what kind of weather she's living in.

Normally I would've been disappointed, but my wife is a comedienne and that is exactly what she is. She's married to an awesome comedian. I think it's safe to say the bed time was no more than 3 hours.

I'm a bit more excited about this than

"Hey! Stop masturabation!", said Mowgli, as he did the full body water splash. "It would be unseemly," said Cleo, and Mowgli had to leave the teamroom. "This is a big deal," said Mowgli to himself. He opened the door to the bush and was greeted by a fat cat. Cleo came in, kicked up dirt, and ran into the bushes. Mowgli groaned. "I really shouldn't have promised her this," said Mowgli to himself. He

"Hey! Stop mastur..." She stopped mid-word. "That...was mean." No right answer to save her sanity. No other answer. She shook her head. It was the only thing to do.

"Oh." Meili decided, "sorry."

It was still weird when she first put the plate in front of her and heard it float to the top and explode. The smell of cooked fire was filled with that unique smell of fire, not burnt grass and dirt like would normally arise. It was completely new. They were hunting insects but it was one

"Hey! Stop masturabooing about jerks!" I said to Dad. "Now hurry up and get out of the shop! You're scaring me!"

"Eh?" said Dad, he looked at me, then his eyes lit up. "Why, what's the matter?"

I didn't have time to answer him right then. I ran to my room and jumped into bed. I was trying to put a stop to the anti-semitism that was kicking in, but I just couldn't…I didn't have the will.

"Hey! Stop masturabotyzing! . . . Don't beat around the bush!"

Advertisement

It's not easy to keep an eye on what's happening in the White House. One of the president's most loyal aides, Bentsen aide Chris Hansen, was hurt in a car accident that occurred as Obama was watching a video of a congressional debate about gun control. He was forced to withdraw from the race—a blow to his aspirations to become vice president. "He was not getting the staff support he needed," says one Democratic

"Hey! Stop masturabo-freakin' me. Come on, man, it's dinner!"

It's not going to be an evening like this every night. But the hosts are already contemplating how to make an anniversary dinner every day.

His wife always asks how she can help a guest feel comfortable. So Ann realizes, when the time comes, how she can help him feel comfortable.

"Cami, there are things I want to tell you."

"Oh? What are they?"

"Oh, I can't tell you

"Hey! Stop masturfing--I am not a girl in prison!"

There was a stone-throwing contest. "I am like a centipede" was her boast. It was time for the session's climax. One more wrestle, one more row. "I am way too big for you," Nadia said. "I will kill you!" She went for a rope-a-dope--then her arms went slack. The prisoner had strength for but one more assault. The black guards tried to stop it, but she continued. As they yanked

"Hey! Stop masturabification."

"I need to go. One of the cows is still in the mess tent."

"Should have known. She never cleans up. She treats the kitchen like it was a swamp and never leaves the kitchen. It's just a mess."

"Likens me to Harry," I mockingly said.

"Harry. Sorry," she said lamely, curling up in a corner of the mess tent.

"The two of you aren't the only ones with the most atrocious cooking skills,

"Hey! Stop masturabating over my private pictures! I'm sorry, all of these are public property!'' 'Tom the Man!' he yelled as he turned back to Sam. 'I can't wait to play one on a cover of FM,' he added sarcastically. This was a test he took seriously, but one that Sam knew wouldn't last more than a few seconds before one of the reporters of a radio station in St. Petersburg snapped a picture.

Sam then stepped forward and held out his left hand to stand up on his two feet, and placed a

Posthuman fucked around with this message at 22:41 on Nov 22, 2019

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug

Posthuman posted:

Tried getting it to talk dirty today and mostly failed.

You just gotta be a bit more explicit, then it will start talking real sexy

quote:

His dick shot thick ropes of icky gray vomit, and dried urine mixed with slimy goo. His upper body convulsed and groaned. His nasal passages fluttered and narrowed to massive pocks. The first thing he did after stepping out of the car was to put his clothes on.

He noticed he was missing a belly button. Well, then he decided he'd need a new costume.

:fap:
I wonder what the hell this thing has been trained on

quote:

His dick shot thick ropes of icky cum out of his hand.

"You're loving fine!"

"It just feels good!"

Gryffindor Lockhart looked wistful and downcast.

"Your Death Eater cock," Harry whispered. "It's not the same as a real cock."

Ithorp looked up. "You're still not loving ok, Harry. Your dick just needs it's own prostate-cushion to be real."

Harry paled. "I've never been sexually penetrated before!"

Ah. :hmmyes:

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
I need to have our charity, Forever Child, in the top 20!"

Now as far as not being politically correct goes, I would argue that by revealing that we are gay, we are simply making a commitment to be politically correct, as opposed to other religions that haven't placed any restrictions on their members. For example, even if I ever got married, I would still be a member of the church. The same goes for Shri Manohar Joshi. But, I would not care for what he says because I am the only person in the church that I know

Posthuman
Jan 10, 2005

Mooey Cow posted:

You just gotta be a bit more explicit, then it will start talking real sexy

Well yeah, anything really, really obviously explicit is going to bring results. I was trying to be just a little subtle.

She moaned as she fingered her clit, letting out high pitched moans. She began to emit even louder moans, reaching a crescendo of lustful moans.

"That's it. Now cum for me." she breathed out between soft, breathy moans.

"Cum for me, Anna." Elsa said with her cock still inside her sister.

"Fuuuck Anna, cum! Cum for me!"

Elsa could feel her sister squirt a thick, white stream out of her opening. It spl

She moaned as she fingered her damp pussy.

I feel like a whore…

"I'm going to give you pleasure," she said with an earnest look, which made me think she didn't know she was so incredibly wet.

I smiled as she continued to shake her hips back and forth. Her feelings were intense. Her mouth was open and she was breathing fast. She was hot. She felt so hot. She had never felt that way before and she couldn't stop. I watched as her fingernails ripped through her wet skin.

She moaned as she fingered her oval office, giving herself pleasure, enjoying the feeling of her hot pussy filled by her cock. Even though she loved loving, she could never be caught doing it, the temptation to do just that was almost too much. It would be a crime if she fell into that trap. It was a miracle that all she ever had to do with herself was masturbate. Although that didn't mean she didn't enjoy pleasuring herself, but just that it wasn't something she wanted to do.

"I'm gonna go gently caress myself," she mo

She moaned as she fingered her pussy and begged him to get her off. She didn't want to stop this. He moved down her body and he felt her bare pussy lips on his face. She moaned as she wiggled her hips and brought her body around to her. She cried as he removed her panties and rubbed her clit.

"Take them off" he asked.

"Yes." she moaned.

He grabbed his huge cock and slid his cock into his girlfriend. He got up on the counter and lifted her up into

Every one of these came out dirty. They pretty much couldn't.

"He grabbed her" is the sort of prompt one might expect to get dirty...

He grabbed her arm and dragged her to the alley. Her feet were only about knee high in the dirt, so she tried to squirm out of the way as fast as she could, but he grabbed her wrist and dragged her back.

"Now you hear me, princess," he said. "And you've never been one to run from your own sword." He raised his sword high above his head and faced her.

"Now I'll show you how it's done," he said. He brought down the sword at her throat, aiming it straight down and right in her

... other than being knee high in dirt, this one mostly just got brutal.

joe football
Dec 22, 2012
Is it me or have the completions gotten shorter in the last week or two? I'm ready to subscribe to talktotransformer pro if need be

joe football fucked around with this message at 23:50 on Nov 22, 2019

Dr. Stab
Sep 12, 2010
👨🏻‍⚕️🩺🔪🙀😱🙀
She unbuttoned his shirt and unzipped his fly, showing that he had a nice pair of tits. She stood in front of him, leaning over and kissing the top of his head, then pushed her head down and slowly slid the rest of her tongue into his mouth.

He gasped, "Wow, I've never had a woman suck me off. Wow."

"It was fun. I'll tell you more about what I'll do to you tomorrow, I know you like to fantasize about this stuff."

He smiled, "You should, I'm a bit curious about how you'll do it."

She laughed, "Well, first you need to let me have sex with you, so that you can know what it feels like. Next, you need to get me hard and then we can have sex. If you're not ready, then I'll just do it the normal way, then we'll do it the sexy way next

Ah Map
Oct 9, 2012
Went for the sexy completion, check out those harrowing forms!

In the opening scene a humanoid mantid rides a horse made entirely from eyeballs across an open plain of screaming orifices. The three lead characters are an insane prostitute, a morose forger, and a black market meth addict who wreaks domestic chaos in the form of a child. Towards the end of the film, the viewer is confronted with all these characters in their most harrowing forms, who are representative of the worst of humanity: greed, jealousy, revenge, and revenge in the pursuit of revenge.

Posthuman
Jan 10, 2005

Well, I am officially in love with this AI.

Took the end of each completion and used it as a prompt to reach a longer result:

quote:

United States President Dick Cheesington announced today that an investigation has been opened into the activities of two city councilmen who have refused to comply with a law that prohibits discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation.

Cheesington said the law was enforced as well as possible under existing laws, and the more citizens will learn about the laws, the more likely they will follow them, he said. "It's about education, it's about transparency," Cheesington said.

However, most of the members of the Human Rights Campaign have opposed the use of the hate-crime legislation. So too, for the victims of violence. In the course of his analysis of a 2005 bill, Anthony Diggs, the president of the National Gay and Lesbian Task Force, criticized the hate-crime provisions as "the latest in a long line of government overreaches." On November 13, 2003, when Mr. Diggs and a group of 17 homosexual groups, testified before the House Judiciary Committee opposing a hate-crime bill, Rep. Dan Burton (R-Ind.) said: "Now I would ask you to keep in mind Mr. Diggs, when you think about these hate crime bills you've filed, we've got a long way to go to eliminate hatred. Hate crimes are hard to commit, but when they do happen, Mr. Diggs, we have to be on the right side of the line in stopping it." In the White House, Mr. Obama was asked about these and other issues at a news conference with German Chancellor Angela Merkel. "What we have seen is an increase in hate crimes over the last few years," Mr. Obama said. "And I want to make sure that the American people understand that this is a threat that is real, it is a threat that we should be doing more to guard against." Here he keeps talking about protecting the country.

But when he does mention terrorism, he doesn't mention jihad. He mentions terrorism.

And when he references Islam in the specific, when he talks about 9/11 and the kind of ties between radical Islam and 9/11, he just sort of talks about other aspects of Islam.

"My argument is that this is a religion of peace," he said. "This is a religion that says no violence of any kind. This is a religion that condemns all kinds of terrorism."

Judd also acknowledged that Islam does not condone slavery. "There is no religious sanction for slavery," he said.

But he said that if things became bad enough, "either individuals would be held accountable by the religion, or the government would have the authority to use violence to fight slavery."

Asked whether he was willing to call jihadists violent, he said: "What I've said is they are violent individuals, but they are not 'terrorists'. I will never use that word. That is just not true. There is nothing I can think of that we can do which prevents someone from saying 'Allahu Akbar'.

"I have to acknowledge I am the only British Prime Minister to have said it, so I'll use that instead."

Image copyright Twitter

One Twitter user, Impeach Donald Trump Now, suggested the king is seeking to capitalize on the latest blunder of a head of state by calling for Trump's impeachment.

'Everyone does it,' the user said, referencing the August 28 statement in which King said he hoped Trump would 'grow up' and act more presidential.

In a tweet responding to the impeachment request, the official account of King of Jordan called for Trump's impeachment.

King also called Trump a 'fraud' and called for the resignation of White House Chief of Staff Reince Priebus.

'To continue to name the primary concern when you take the oath to protect and defend the United States of America – the Constitution of the United States of America – is not to lay the foundation for the U.S. Presidency,' King said. 'It's an outrage.'

He added: 'Mr Trump is the worst excuse for a President that I have ever seen in my lifetime. If we do not stand up and speak out, we are truly living in Nazi Germany.

'Whether it's the Muslim ban, as dangerous as it is, whether it's the travel ban, which is another very dangerous thing, which didn't turn out as planned, what Mr Trump is doing is he's testing the constitution. We have an obligation to defend the constitution of our country, and he's testing that right now.'

Former KKK grand wizard David Duke told listeners that he would be volunteering for Trump, citing "tremendous similarities" between Trump and himself.

Trump said Wednesday that that he won't be "begrudgingly" supporting the Senate's effort to oppose any of the judicial nominees who come before the Senate Judiciary Committee.

"I've been endorsed by a tremendous group of people," Trump said on "Fox & Friends" Wednesday morning. "I've gotten great backing. I'm meeting with some people at the highest level of the KKK and we're talking about very major things."

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Like spider fangs spreading the wings of ladybugs, tearing the buttocks cheeks apart, then stinking and painting a face on a tongue box that strictly trains a chocolate starfish like Rocky Balboa The starfish will eat the ground, similar to spreading the wings of ladybugs on spider fangs before tearing their buttocks cheeks apart and painting a face on a tongue box that strictly trains a chocolate starfish like Rocky Balboa . He/she will hunt down prey like gray squirrels, crickets, songbirds, ground beetles, other sea nymphs, and crayfish.

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

You're quite good at turning me on.

My favorite Simpsons episode is one in which Biff farts, and what he farts looks like a giant penis. He's talking to two penguins, who are like, "Do you like our fish-farting man?" And Biff's like, "Of course I do! They're the best!" And then they all just start farting all over him. And we're just like, "Holy poo poo, this guy's seriously got a thing for penguins."

Cheesus
Oct 17, 2002

Yam Slacker
Everyone was shocked as Old King Derwin of Didd presented his new queen with a dildo made of oobleck, for their nuptials. Without a word, the new queen thrust her knee into the dildo and proceeded to violently gently caress the purple thing until she came. At this point, despite her obvious discomfort, I was locked into the safety of the room while the audience burst out into applause. I had to dodge bouncers, officials, and 20-something engaged couples, who were openly and visibly crying. 

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Cacator posted:

My favorite Simpsons episode is one in which Biff farts, and what he farts looks like a giant penis. He's talking to two penguins, who are like, "Do you like our fish-farting man?" And Biff's like, "Of course I do! They're the best!" And then they all just start farting all over him. And we're just like, "Holy poo poo, this guy's seriously got a thing for penguins."

Well this thing's way off. That's a South Park episode.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Open my asscheeks like a flimsy cardboard box and poo poo out. And go loving lie down on the floor. And when you do it right, you don't bother making a tent. You just cuddle up right next to the wall and drift off to sleep. My fingers that I grabbed hold of have become your dear little nipples.

And don't think about it, Honey. Don't think about any of that. Just go and give your rear end in a top hat a chance. You've done the right thing. You've done the loving right thing. Go and relax and not
:d:
Open my asscheeks like a flimsy cardboard box and say that for God's sake, I'm getting hosed, and they'll tell me to get over it.

Stephanie Covington: I do. I won't use the old "Take what you can get!" excuse. I don't need to deny myself, it's already in me. I need to hold my sexuality like a delicate flower. It's expensive, but I live in the real world, and for as long as I can remember, I've always had control over my own body.
:d:
Open my asscheeks like a flimsy cardboard box so I can scuba dive in your poo poo-brown lake...fishing out peanut butter bananas and flicking dingleberries out with my tongue like a fancy cell phone... (strumming, with mouth slightly open) MY rear end.

THERE ARE UNIQUES FOR EVERYONE.

What the gently caress is that?

WHAT IS THAT?

GUYS, WHAT IS THAT?

No really, what is that?

THERE ARE UNIQUES FOR EVERYONE.

EorayMel fucked around with this message at 01:10 on Nov 26, 2019

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
Chet sighed. "Rubelda, who was the agent, was a very difficult patient. She became very...stoopid and unhelpful with the treatments. She grew so frustrated, she tried to sabotage some of the treatments. She took the liberty of poisoning my patient. It was a mercy that I was able to stay her from killing myself. That was it. They had already removed the best testicular leeches, and with that we were able to salvage the testicular tissue. Our treatments became very minimal for a time, and my patient was slowly slowly recovering until

Posthuman
Jan 10, 2005

Today, as I was hornily stroking my dick, I felt my eyes get tired and my vision start to grow blurry. As I was drifting off, a sudden loud noise from downstairs scared me out of my night of smoking.

I opened my eyes, and to my horror, the window.

"Bang!"

It was both loud and clear from the street. Even at the distance I can tell the sound was not the car hitting the wall, but definitely the noise of a gunshot. I started running outside to see what happened.

The garage door was

Today, as I was hornily stroking my male partner, I became enraptured with a vivid idea. After some interrogation with him, I figured out that his desire was for a nice chunky pole.

"You are just kidding right?" he said with mock doubt. "I would kill to have a penis like that."

I nearly choked on my drink. Was my imagination that strong?

"That's because you're straight," he said. "My penis, on the other hand, is virtually indistinguishable from your partner's. It's really great

Today, as I was hornily stroking my shaft, I remembered something else about this incredible fine art. Even though it was quite awkward to be talking in front of somebody else, I needed to know the truth. And so, with fervor, I asked the assistant, "You want to see what this fine art can do to your own bigoted cock? How about we just cum together? I've seen my best friend having his best day with her bigoted lover, so let's do the same thing!" I could tell his face had gotten even redder as he answered,

Today, as I was angrily firing my mailman out the door, I got a text from a friend of mine in Northampton, MA. It read in part:

"Hi Bill I'm super happy for you! I just had a dream that you're walking in front of me saying 'Hey, buddy, it's really great to see you!' and I fell asleep, my wife took me back and woke me up. I was in total bliss. If this can happen, anything is possible! But my most important question is if you've seen my FaceBook photo

Today, as I was angrily firing my brain about as fast as it could update itself to reflect how we messed up in Afghanistan, I remembered that it takes less time than it looks. You see, I always thought about the military, but never quite got around to doing it in depth. Over the course of recent years, I've joined up again. This time I did it right. I'm a Naval officer, working in the facilities in the farthest reaches of the U.S. … home to the largest and most advanced naval installation in the country. And it's a brain about as fast as it could update itself to reflect how we messed up in Afghanistan, I remembered that it takes less time than it looks. You see, I always thought about the military, but never quite got around to doing it in depth. Over the course of recent years, I've joined up again. This time I did it right. I'm a Naval officer, working in the facilities in the farthest reaches of the U.S. … home to the largest and most advanced naval installation in the country. And it's a

Today, as I was angrily firing my open trunks into the dark of the parking lot, something came on my radar. A metal object that appeared to be a rocket was in the middle of the road. A few minutes later, the rocket suddenly exploded. I ran to the area to try and find out what had exploded, and I have to admit, I wasn't disappointed.

For a kid who grew up in the country, witnessing a deadly explosion was all too familiar to me, so I quickly started doing a little research on the matter. After noticing that similar explosions

Today, as I was angrily firing my rifle in the forest, I saw a boar's head about 30 meters away. With a flick of my wrist, a fire elemental popped out of my energy. I shot it up and flung it at the wolf in front of me. The wolf bounded about a meter and died with a roar of pain.

"This is a complete waste of ammo!" I angrily yelled in anger.

I was about to hurry off and find a larger and better weapon, but I changed my mind. I snorted at the tired wolf.

Today, as I was angrily firing my bolt-action rifle from my hand, a six-year-old blonde girl screamed, 'You hit Dad! You hit Dad! You hit Dad!' I saw the girl's head moving away from me. I turned back to fire again, but her mother was standing in front of my cabin, trying to shield me. Suddenly I was confronted with two faces of the mother of the young girl and my own face on the cabin wall," Hae Lee wrote in the affidavit. "I turned to the face opposite to my own. Her expression

Today, as I was angrily firing my last volley of words at my suicidal brother-in-law, the co-host of a radio show that I occasionally edit, I got a phone call from a friend of a friend. She knew about the arguments I'd been having and had asked if I knew anything about it.

This friend was a woman whose husband ran a Christian ministry that has a following among Christian musicians. She hadn't met my brother-in-law but I knew it was him because my brother-in-law and my husband's oldest daughter were married

Unfortunately, before noon today, that man was going to take up a leadership position for the United States in the world. He was going to be commander-in-chief, and the country had been looking for that leadership, and Donald Trump just offered it to them," Cruz said. "For the country, for the leadership of the world, to elect as our next president, a man whose biggest economic adviser took his money and gave it to Hillary Clinton, who lied repeatedly about Benghazi, who blamed the violence on the protesters, and whose campaign manager allegedly said of a reporter, 'I hope you

Unfortunately, before noon today, that man was going to be killed, because we said this week that he is an idiot. When we get down to these tenths of a second, we're not doing it with accuracy. We're not doing it with transparency. And when we get down to the nuances of how we actually go about the discussion, we don't have a good way of communicating with our audiences." He listed three ways he plans to increase accuracy on the air: Creating an "empathy button" on the CNN website to allow viewers to click on a picture or

Unfortunately, before noon today, that man was going to let them have a free ride. He would not oppose an abortion of the unborn child, and he would not oppose an abortion based on the health of the mother. He was going to be a proud, honorable man.

I believe now that I may have seen the future, because I looked around me at people who were positively delighted with the counsel he was giving them. They had turned to one another and nodded their heads in accord with everything the Counselor was saying. They would have been embarrassed and pleased if he had been saying the

Unfortunately, before noon today, that man was going to be dead.

James "Jim" Crow came to be famous for a handful of sordid criminal acts: busing black Americans from segregated public schools; imposing racial segregation on public transportation and other public facilities; banning interracial marriages; and discharging black Americans from government employment. In June 1954, to open the floodgates to the application of the "separate but equal" doctrine and, therefore, their legal integration, Congress repealed the Military Selective Service Act and required the U.S. military to integrate with Civil Rights

Unfortunately, before noon today, that man was going to be killed." The first part of that sentence is entirely true. The people who gave these speeches knew that, because a similar man was standing before them, listening, in the front rows, as they stood at that podium. Those people knew the guy was dangerous. But they didn't know what he was going to do. In fact, many of them were thinking that these five million Jews—do they have to be killed today? It is not up to me. I have no discretion. It is up to the generals who see to it

Unfortunately, before noon today, that man was going to have to serve one more day behind bars. On top of an initial 45-year sentence, this means Winton Manning's prison term has been increased to life.

So now we have to wait and see.

Speaking through tears, Manning apologized for his crime today. He says the sentence "does not do justice to the crimes that I have committed and I am ashamed of my actions."

"The only victim in this case was myself," Manning added. "I took an oath to support and defend the Constitution of the

Without warning, I whipped out my massive, throbbing, uncircumcised, phallic peen. The women's reactions were instantaneous. First, they arched in shock, then giggled, and finally, sobbed. Most of them fled from the room.

Most of us learned early on in life to suppress our shock and our giggles. We are taught to keep quiet and try to appear "normal." People cringe and want to scream at a display of another man's penis, while staying perfectly still and pretending not to hear what's happening.

Without warning, I whipped out my massive, throbbing, uncircumcised schlong and looked up at her. She blushed, immediately looking away from me and silently using the stairs as a stepping stool. I pulled it out of the plastic bag and laid it down on the rug. She watched me, licking her lips. I left it like that and walked over to the stuffed bunny.

I laid down and snuggled with it, snuggling to where my arms could straddle it. I grabbed her skirt and pulled her pants down.

Without warning, I whipped out my massive, throbbing, uncircumcised dong and gave it a good new acquaintance with the girls on my season (using a more and more stringent set of criteria to determine my "favorites.")

As the first man on the list continued to go from man to man, I got a bit excited (the more my dick aroused the more it was bothered by what it found particularly attractive.) The hot beast continued to go on, forever attacking men and women alike. I think for all the pre-teenaged boys who are calling

Without warning, I whipped out my massive, throbbing, uncircumcised manhood. As much as I would love to brag, I don't think I have ever actually had sex. There are certain psychological components to masturbation that many people don't understand. My history as a sex addict leaves me open to misinterpretation, and when you have been sexually abused, people will believe that nothing good can come of anything. I can't even count the number of times I imagined my father's reaction to this; he would imagine some vivid image of his face and angrily snap his

Without warning, I whipped out my massive, throbbing, uncircumcised penis and yanked it towards me. As I stood up straight, I placed it at the entrance to their dilation gag. They gasped and groaned as I started to press down hard, my penis steadily approaching my father's eardrum. My erection soon softened into a soft spot when I felt a small bead of pre-cum. As I stared at their gag, I could see I was smirking. As I had learned in my California orgy experience, the longer a man was held

Without warning, I whipped out my massive, throbbing, uncircumcised, natural-looking dick and then started running it right down his throat. He literally felt it pressed hard into his throat. gently caress, it was so large that I could barely fit two of my fingers down it, but you didn't see it. It looked like a large naked man that was about to penetrate a woman's vagina, his massive girth continuing to squeeze it. I asked him, "Sir, can you really do that?"

I pulled out, threw my arm around him,

Without warning, I whipped out my massive, throbbing, uncircumcised, beautiful cock and thrust my gigantic uncut, beautiful dick as far as I could into Jacob's mouth. From there, I used my head and throat only to reinforce Jacob's helpless position as I used his arms and legs to push myself up off the counter and over the counter top.

Oh, gently caress, this is so embarrassing, but I think I might be gay now. This can't be happening. I tried to push myself off the counter. It was getting harder to push my

Without warning, I whipped out my massive, throbbing, uncircumcised cock and started jerking off furiously. His left hand moved up and down his shaft while his right hand gripped his head and twisted it mercilessly back and forth. "YOUR MOUTH IS HIDDEN SENSATION!!!!" I bellowed, before slamming my shaft straight up into the boy's belly. His eyes were bulging out of his head as I pushed my chest up against him and spurted my hot, thick cum.

"YEAH!" Jack yelled out,

Without warning, I whipped out my massive, throbbing, uncircumcised cock and slammed it into Bruce's unresponsive, or so I hoped, rear end in a top hat. He gave a soft groan as I buried it into the schlong that lay in his rear end, and I liked it.

"Wow, Bruce, you really are your father's son."

"Yeah, you didn't think I was gonna put my huge cock in there, did you?" I asked as I began pumping my dick into his hole, brutally loving it as far as it would go.

He leaped from the hovering helicopter and charged toward the mayor. "Get this guy!" barked McNamara. But Newman was too quick for him. He was still in his clothing from the day before, the same tiny brown leather jacket and mismatched khakis he had worn all day. Still running on fumes from their brief altercation. Newman pulled out the sword. Not an inch too short, not an inch too long. And with an eerie whirling motion, Newman plunged the sword straight into the mayor's heart. Black smoke filled the sky. And the police radio crackled

He leaped from the hovering helicopter and landed on the back of the pint-sized hero before bringing his arm around, revealing an emerald-green tunic in the center of his chest. Korra slowly grew larger, the shirt mimicking her curves, before she straightened her back and greeted Korra with a confused look. She pushed herself up and met Korra's gaze. Korra released her arm and turned around to face Asami. Her eyes burned with lust and longing, her mouth moved up and down as she rubbed her lower lip. The steely blue eyes, which were once

He leaped from the hovering helicopter and made his way down to the river. But it was too late. He watched as the reality set in, as the mud-brick prison ship washed away and became a sandy, cracked beach. At first he didn't believe it; it made no sense, he thought. Then he knew. A few minutes later he was in mid-air as the thousands of screaming men and boys made their way off the beach. He landed in the midst of the prisoners, dead or dying, their clothes shredded and bloodied. Some were still conscious

He leaped from the hovering helicopter and landed into a small pool, which the midwife quickly cleaned. "I could have tried to do that earlier," he said, "but I didn't want to become an insurance claim. It was so much better to do it in the moment."

Photographs by Andrew Curry, Philip Yates, and Mike Kemp/

He leaped from the hovering helicopter and landed in a rolled-up business suit, which he passed to the person next to him and placed on a table. He was seen to fumble with the duffel bag that contained the bribe money, which he could not empty from the bag, until it fell to the ground, forcing him to walk around it in a sort of bewildered fashion, saying "We don't have a gun. Don't shoot." The bag that he was carrying also appeared to have a white, bag-like object in the center of it, and was

"Spank me, Daddy," she said, and she was laughing.

He looked down and she was back in front of him. He looked at her naked rear end. "I'm going to grab your cock and lift you up like this," he said, and she shook her rear end while she struggled.

"Okay," she said as she stretched. "I'm ready."

"Wow, you are," he said, in a rather boisterous way.

"Did you really have to do that, Daddy?"

"We're old

"Spank me, Daddy," she cried out in delight. "Show me your pretty pussy."

I raised an eyebrow, and my daughter put on a playful expression. "Oh! You like getting spanked, Daddy? You want to get spanked? Show me." She ran her fingers through my hair and reached down for my cock. She leaned forward, put her right hand on my stomach and started rubbing her tight pussy on my rear end.

I twisted my head and my dick pointed straight at her. "Please, you need to learn to control yourself.

"Spank me, Daddy," she cried.

"Don't be like that, sweetheart," I cooed.

"I'm a slut, Daddy," she sobbed. "I'm a slut."

"You'll do whatever I say," I promised.

"But your cock is too small to be inside me," she said, her words almost sounding cruel.

"Don't worry, honey," I told her. "I'll give you a very special gift."

I stripped out of my clothes and pulled on

"Spank me, Daddy," she says with a smile. "Spank me."

He lies back and spreads his legs wider, and Polly, smiling happily, climbs between them, lying down on top of him. Then she carefully gets up and, with a little giggle, climbs back beneath him.

"That was fun!" she says happily.

She lies down on her side next to you, and smiles up at you. "Want to see the inside of this balloon-filled sex dungeon?" she asks.

"Absolutely!" you say

"Spank me, Daddy," she said. She reached down and grabbed him by the belt. "Get it to work."

He got the belt in her mouth and they started back. Just then, my phone rang. I went to pick it up, but she would have none of it. She shook her head and moved closer to me. "Daddy, it's Kate. Come on. We have to hurry."

I grabbed the phone, put it to her ear, and said, "Hello? Hey, I got your call. I know you and

(drat, I went through that prompt more than twenty times before it produced an almost not-dirty result.)

Sir Gawain drew his sword and strode forward. Frodo turned and saw the sword pointed at him and clutched at his shirt. "Nay, good Gawain, do not turn your back," the hobbit begged. "He will overtake you by the force of the stroke if you turn your back."
"I must or I die. But my back is to the hedge."
Frodo's swords were lifted up again and he ran. He went a long way before he reached the edge of the

Sir Gawain drew his sword and strode forward. Steiner fell upon him like a raper, hacking at him at every chance. Warriors of the people fought to save Gawain but he was cut down not one man got out of the fight. The others tried but none dared fight any longer. Gawain died but the guard still numbered among the dead. Conan had lost his greatest friend. The earth would never again be able to bear the booty that was taken from him. The head

Sir Gawain drew his sword and strode forward. "It's time you learn to be one with your killer. You're sick. You need a cure. Tell me why you want to kill." "I saw his man with her!"
"Oh?" "Do you remember when he took the money from her?" "Yeah," the girl said. "He raped her then hit her in the head with a shovel. She didn't die, so he kept her body.

Sir Gawain drew his sword and strode forward. The battle was fierce, and fierce there was no sense of concern. Gawain laughed and began to rap a dagger. A soldier with a flaming sword came running out of the haystack, with a face like the sun. "Father? Father is coming." He stopped, allowing his warriors to respond. The One Eyed Fat came to him and questioned, "Is he coming to destroy our ruffians or to rescue them?" The Father answered, "My children,

Sir Gawain drew his sword and strode forward. His eyes flashed, his face was pale, his windpipe swelled, his complexion darkened, and he seized Gawain's throat in his strong fingers. The fighting stopped, and both knights were panting. Then Gawain gasped: "Gawain, did you kill Sir Lancelot, sir?" Sir Gawain moved his hand, pointing to the body of his brother. "No, Sir Lancelot. Let me alone now. This is needless." He twisted Sir Gawain

Sir Gawain drew his sword and strode forward.

"Wait a bit, Sir Gawain," said the King, "for I would desire that ye wit, that when I have ridden that hath wrought all the mischief, I will assay to have you now for my father, Sir Gareth."

Then the Knight of the Table Round lifted his sword, and strode backwards as fast as he could, "As nere as can the sleet," quoth he, "was he when he saw the Princess of Cornwall."

This quatrain might

Sir Gawain drew his sword and strode forward. He approached his foe, mike in hand. His opponent sprang forward to attack him. Gawain held up his mike again and they all sang along, 'by the sword and the spears that shall be set before us!' And then the Princess trembled and fell in her father's arms and weeped. Sir Gawain, naked in fear, held up his mike and sang the song to her, the words still raw in his heart.
Anastasia

Wonder Warthog wisely wielded, with wrinkled wrist, wondrous weapons. By the Eyes Of Darkness, silent and impassive, the large Warthog manoeuvred like a hot cloud, while it was packed, shut up tight and muffled by the Shearwater.

Night had fallen. The skies were also a layer of stars, all arrayed in pitch black. Narrow cloud bands scattered the starry sky into pools of drizzle. The blanket of night remained untamed, ever shifting and winking. The day has gone, but each moon

Wonder Warthog wisely wielded, with wrinkled wrist, wondrous weapons. She started shouting back. "One shot and everything will be safe! Then maybe I'll have an excuse to meet Dad."

She was going on a little too long, and P-31 alerted the back, so Hope got out and took care of her. She then moved to cover the remaining engines. "She's flying! P-31 went clear over his jump!" She said.

The sound of gunfire came from the central power node at the far end of the runway, and

Wonder Warthog wisely wielded, with wrinkled wrist, wondrous weapons. Swiftly, the clever Warthog charged its quarry, skimming along the snow, snorting in relief, pushing onward, and crushing the Heros beneath its rear end, then hurling them into the stormy sky. The rain shifted its course, knocking the Warthog from the side. The Fall Maiden frowned, as she listened to the familiar sounds of the Warthog's whine in pain, still trying to cling to the air, but crashing to the earth at the back of the Old

Wonder Warthog wisely wielded, with wrinkled wrist, wondrous weapons. More hands sprawled on top. Long drums beating. This warthog was friends with the Amazon Rainforest Water Team! The Amazon Rainforest Water Team drove this huge mongoose monster in order to build a new dam. It would greatly reduce water flow for the mosquito population. #nyc #nyc #nyc #groenstroom #12a #water

Art & Plan: Alexander Dobrovolny. #northbounds #brooklyn #spacex #next

Wonder Warthog wisely wielded, with wrinkled wrist, wondrous weapons.

The Warthog moved so swiftly, so inexorably, with thunder and bolts of lightning. Through the pits and just before the heavy amphitheatre rose up to meet them; through the days and nights, the Warthog rolled onward like a gale-force wind.

They reached the precipice and flung up the chain across their path to crush all but the foremost glider. At the foot of the last fallen drop, where they could see neither the combatants below nor

Wonder Warthog wisely wielded, with wrinkled wrist, wondrous weapons. (He had one hidden in his hand that he sometimes reached out to tap on shields.) And once, standing at the top of the pyre, he waggled his brows and said:

"High on the top of the pyre, there lies my old friend, the Warthog! He's very fat, very wroth, and very mean. He's a good horse and a good rider—but too mean for me. I'll have the honor to lay him out

The more one prompts this AI to generate text, the more i found it did this

The more one prompts this AI to generate text, the more it will talk to you about it! This goes for all AI and characters, not just Ford. Just make sure to shut it down when Ford says nothing for a while, or you'll end up hearing nonsense from him. The trick to keep him talking is to edit his file with these commands:

autocraft.removefile "<name>"

autocraft.edit<name>

And then press ~ and give him a drink or something. The descriptions will change automatically. If you go back

The more one prompts this AI to generate text, the more examples it will produce. For the instance above, what happens is that the loop iteration times match up to the number of AI chips that are generated by the algorithm, so the fact that we increase the size of the loop iterations also affects the amount of text we are able to generate.

So, as always, let me know if you need some suggestions on how to further optimize this algorithm.

Resources for the source code

On my github I've listed some resources that can help you get started with building

The more one prompts this AI to generate text, the more convoluted it becomes. The great writer of the speechified character couldn't possibly invent something so complex. The farther one extracts themselves from the text of each speech version, the more one's mind demands to know the mystery of it. To do so, however, one's consciousness is found to be most profoundly at rest, if at all. Before the Mindblaster Voice can achieve higher, more complete control over the King of the Time Machine's affairs, King of the Time Machines itself demands that each user look within themselves,

The more one prompts this AI to generate text, the more it will hate you.

Optimized and re-enabled Edit mode, which lets you edit a persons avatar while in-game

Squashed the code that was causing the village more and more lag

Fixed an issue that was causing the voice command "discard item" to perform an action every time you used it

Added intro song voice command

Cleaned up and re-organized AI files

Cleaned up AI memory pools

Tagged AV2T and alex.

The more one prompts this AI to generate text, the more the AI works as expected. Using this text as its input becomes a problem if the target is not available, since the message will always be empty in that case.

Despite this, some would say that the loss in accuracy is actually minimal, at least in the single example we wrote.

The lesson here is that we should not assume that our lack of data will be compensated for by the resulting algorithm.

Just to give you an idea of what we are talking about, let's take a look at

The more one prompts this AI to generate text, the more likely it is to get that text wrong. Why? Because we really want it to get the gist of what we're trying to say, without spelling it out.

More importantly, to keep the constraint tractable, it is important that the text generated by this AI tries to be as short as possible. As you improve it, you might want to spend a few hours each day or even for some weeks on this part of the system. I've used it on some fairly busy projects, and it's been surprisingly

Somebody stop me!!" In that room in this part of Seattle was the dividing line between those who had been taking crazy and fun drugs for years and those who were beginning to make serious connections to drugs. It was evident that lots of people in that room would feel a lot better if they could use drugs all the time, if they could get all the data and mental feedback they needed to know when they were having their best or worst day. The music that I was hearing reflected this. I just wanted to hear more of what was being played out in the Seattle neighborhoods. These guys

Somebody stop me! Isn't this blasphemous?"

They all immediately shut up.

Wang Lin's eyes were wild, he stared at the 8 ring talismans, as if he could kill the Devil Snake.

Then in an instant, he changed his expression, and his eyes seemed to read a paper, then say in a low voice: "You must tell me why you went up into the sky?"

In that moment, the swarm of White-Robed Devil Snakes seemed to have vanished, and no trace was left behind.

Somebody stop me! Be smart!

It's like mescaline only it's not a drug!

I can't be a swimmer anymore

I'm so skinny, I wanna make friends!

Go ahead, you probably think it's too soon

To be sitting around playing on the phone!

But I can't be in a rock band

It's so boring. I'd rather be lonely!

I don't like anybody that would play with me!

So, basically, we've kind of gotten lost in

Somebody stop me! We don't do abortion here!"

That's just the kind of person Mark Allen is.

Allen, 48, of Delano is going public with his plight after a state trooper decided to cite him for having an abortion.

It happened in March, after Allen went to the doctor with a missing appendix after experiencing abdominal pain and bleeding for six days.

The woman in Allen's life was in Connecticut with her other children. He was willing to go the distance for a loved one, and so he had an abortion after "five to

Somebody stop me!

That was the weirdest word

It came out of the blue

You asked how

"Where do I start?"

I don't remember how I went about asking,

Which of my pronouns is right?

I was so distracted I couldn't remember a thing

But I had to tell her I was a he, I was a he.

Do not call me when you're drunk.

It's highly advised you don't call me when you're drunk.

I used to make

Somebody stop me! You tell me, are you a good book-reader? You tell me, have you ever read a book or a play with a leer on the page? Do you know where I can find some fantastic books in the city, where I can read a book in the shade, in the rain, under the thistle?" My husband had already long been turned onto books, but I had only ever read one book so far, and that was Gertrude Stein's "The Sea-Wolf," and that was my story. So I took off running

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mister Olympus
Oct 31, 2011

Buzzard, Who Steals From Dead Bodies
Someone in the last thread remarked that the open palm slam copypasta produces remarkably unhinged results and that remains consistent with the improved model. It's something with the manic syntax, I think

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM FOR ANOTHER BUNCH OF DOODLE DOTS OR TEH FISH. THE GREAT MAJORITY OF THE WORST NIGHTMARE ARE CASH ONLY. HESITATE TO PICK UP YOUR CASH AT WATERFORT AND THEN TAKE A loving SHUTTLE TO WHERE HULK SITS FOR FUZZ. NOW HULK COULD NEVER REALLY FEEL A CINEMATIC TRAINING THAT INGREDIENTS ARE TOO, BUT I

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAMMERS ON THE BIG SILHOUETTE."

"And I live with YOU NOW, GUY, AND ALL OF THIS IS BECAUSE I DIDN'T ASSIGN YOU TO MY DAD, AND NOW I'VE LOST YOU. (pause) AARGH, I WANT YOU RIGHT NOW. I WANT TO USE MY GULF-SIZED PENIS TO TASTE YOUR BLOOD ON MY FACE, AND THROW IT INTO YOUR

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAMMED ON THE DOOR, making GBS threads ON ALL THE DRINKS I HAVE DONE. I SPOKE TO A LITTLE BRANCH ON THE FIRST FLOOR, MY TO-DO LIST, AND I NEED SOME SALT, SO I poo poo LAUGH AND SEND OUT MY LITTLE lovely CHIP, ALONG WITH THE SECOND BEST THING I HAVE EATEN THAT MIGHT BE AWAY, A SUCKABLE SHEET OF DEEP SALT,

---

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A VHS INTO THE SLOT.

AS SOON AS I READ IT, MY OLD LOVING MOTHER SAYS, "Bless him."

FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE, I REPEAT THE NUMBER FOR WHAT IS AIMED AT ME: SIX.

I GET UP, WRISTHIRE DOWN MY SOCKS, AND FLIP OUT.

I RUN LOUDLY UP AND DOWN THE STREET.

IT IS PER

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A VHS INTO THE SLOT. I THINK A TEENAGER GRABS MY KEEPER. I SHOOT OUT OF THE RACK AND DO A WALLBUSTER HAND THROW OVER MY BACK AND OUT OF THE RACK THROUGH THE WINDOW OF THE WINDOWS IN THE CAR. I FALL OUT OF THE CAB AND gently caress THE PAST. THE BIG RED "DRIVER MUST RESTRAIN THESE FILES OR THE HISTORY COLLECTOR WILL NOT

---

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A VHS INTO THE SLOT. IT'S CHRONICLES OF RIDDICK AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I loving ADORE IT. IT'S VERY MOOT. WHICH IS KIND OF A GOOD THING BECAUSE IT REALLY ONLY LEADS YOU TO THE ABOVE NATURAL CATCHPHRASE THAT I TRY TO GET AT IN THE FINAL ACT. THE EGG CATCHES ON STRAIGHT AND YOU CHEER THEREFORE.

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A VHS INTO THE SLOT. IT'S CHRONICLES OF RIDDICK AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE, HULK'S SLEEPING WITH AUSTIN POWELL AND WE ARE TALKING ABOUT THE MAN THEY'RE DEALING WITH IN THE FILM.

HULK WOULD THINK THIS WHOLE THING WAS JUST A SORT OF SPOON THAT HULK MAY SUGGEST IN THE FUTURE.

---

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A VHS INTO THE SLOT. IT'S CHRONICLES OF RIDDICK AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, SAM...

IT'S JUST WAY SMOOTHER THEN, AND ALONGSIDE THE MOVES, I WRITE THE SCRIPT AND HEAD TO THE DRIVE THROUGH THE RIVER TO CONTACT MICHAEL WISSEMANN FROM DEVO. WE STAY ON THE PHONE T

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A VHS INTO THE SLOT. IT'S CHRONICLES OF RIDDICK AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, AND I MAKES HIM INTERESTING TO READ. A SECOND LATER I DO THE MOVES ALONGSIDE WITH THAT CHARACTER AGAIN. MY THOUGHTS ARE OF FLUFF AND PROGRESS AND I SEE HIM AS A HAPPY ACTOR. THEN ALL OF