Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

oxsnard posted:

i don't post in CSPAM, but since I know there are people struggling here, I thought I'd throw out an offer to help find jobs. I have decent contacts in various places throughout the country doing (mostly) blue collar work. Some is Union, but there are some jobs with an ESOP that treats their employees really well. I'm also pretty good at resume editing and gaming the indeed.com job searches. I figured I'd throw an offer out there to help. I'm also aware of a decent track to get good union employment (most ppl make $70-100k after a few years) in Louisiana and Texas, if you're not morally opposed to working in chemical manufacturing.

PM me or post your email address if you wanna chat

Can you email me at [email="thanks"][/email] friend?

SSJ_naruto_2003 has issued a correction as of 07:42 on Feb 9, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Posting before I email you.

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Yall helped me out with a car repair a few months ago and I want to say thanks.

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

There's cringe in the thread

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Buck Wildman posted:

meanwhile a week later and the other thing is still in the "who should be on the committee" phase

Is a week a long time or

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

MonsieurChoc posted:

Lol I'll believe it when I see it.

I trust the literal union organizer to do what he says he'll do tbh