Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aM3ElTvF52I

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

They better not have faked that video where that guy was loving a real doll. :mad:

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

I believe in free press. Free as in media should be non-profit. Bourgeoisie journalists should be reassigned to manual labor.

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
woke sex tourism
:thunk:

*about to lay pipe in a Thai 3rd grader*
“so what are your preferred pronouns?”

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Just like one of my videos games. Epic!

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
Really though is there anything to suggest it’s a faked video for demoralizing purposes or whatever? I mean for sure we know that the DoD was faking some of the recruitment and propaganda videos as lures for would be converts (and heck lets not kid ourselves, probably to help bolster ISIL ranks).

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Vice embedding with ISIS is basically two CIA departments doing some cross promotion

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Dr. Killjoy posted:

Really though is there anything to suggest it’s a faked video for demoralizing purposes or whatever? I mean for sure we know that the DoD was faking some of the recruitment and propaganda videos as lures for would be converts (and heck lets not kid ourselves, probably to help bolster ISIL ranks).

it;s fake

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

noooo abu hajaar was my favorite

i can't find anything on it being fake. where's the evidence op

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
The op is a troll

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

idgi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

I watch about 5 seconds of the video but source please.

Dr. Killjoy posted:

Really though is there anything to suggest it’s a faked video for demoralizing purposes or whatever?