Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

milkingmycow
Mar 28, 2008

by Cyrano4747
There's no DNA evidence to be found at the scene, sir.
It was here...just a minute ago.
Someone ate it, sir.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

The serial killer was here. Unfortunately that was two minutes ago so all the corpses already dissolved.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Oh poo poo quick photograph the wall right now!! The bullet holes are disappearing one by one! Must be another shooting happening somewhere

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
*finds a bottle full of strange red liquid on scene, drinks it*

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

*jokingly hops out of elevator going up to crime scene and manages to get crushed by it after calling it back down*

Pochoclo
Feb 4, 2008

No...
Clapping Larry
There were 5 murders committed within the span of 10 minutes all across the land - distances of hundreds of kilometres. We believe the suspect might have access to Fast Travelling - if you encounter them, throw something at them immediately to initiate combat. They can't use Fast Travel when in combat.

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
LOOK AT Body Of A Dead Woman

Oof, that looks nasty.

TALK TO Body Of A Dead Woman

Hullo? Miss?

Yeah, she's dead.

PUSH Non-Responsive Body Of A Dead Woman

I don't want to get my hands bloody.

PICK UP Non-Responsive Body Of A Dead Woman

That's not gonna fit in my pack.

USE Rubber Chicken With A Pulley In The Middle ON Non-Responsive Body Of A Dead Woman

Perfect! Now I can get to the other side of the crime scene!

USE Non-Responsive Body Of A Dead Woman Holding A Chicken With A Pulley In The Middle

Good thing this rigor mortis gave her such a strong grip!

Songbearer fucked around with this message at 02:20 on Nov 10, 2019

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
*engages in a wry back and forth with the recently deceased as the onlookers stare with a horrified expression*

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

*prepares to move deceased to body bag, but accidentally grabs on by the wrist and comically flops him around everywhere trying to wedge him in*

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Eat a dick unicycle boy!
"Blunt force trauma to the crown of skull"

"Are these depressions, boot prints?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

Seems the victim managed to hurt the murder, so the murderer stood in place for 16 hours while his wounds healed before going into the husband's bedroom to kill him. After another 16 hour wait, he went into the childrens' rooms and did them in. The sick bastard left 500 wheels of cheese all around the house and stole everything that weighed <1 pound.

*smokes cigarette*

This son of a bitch won't get away. Once we catch him, we'll charge him the harshest sentence possible: a night in the prison after we strip him and furnish him with a single lockpick, alongside a $1000 fine for each victim.