Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Yea it was pretty bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

The Dark Knight Rises is actually a coherent movie so it is leagues ahead of Tenet.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

God drat this movie was stupid

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Yea and he was unconscious, floating face down. He absolutely would have died.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Iím pretty sure no one involved in making the movie knows what was supposed to be happening in that scene or most of the movie for that matter.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

gregday posted:

People who read my posts in BSS may know I make and collect replica movie props. Despite this filmís issues, I really do think the central plot device is tremendous fun. So hereís what Iíve got:

Red room / blue room shot:

This is really cool. Did you make all these?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Trying to figure out this movie is like an exercise in futility. It just makes absolutely no sense, and the more you look into it the stupider it gets.

I wish I could say the visuals make up for it, But the lazy slow motion fight scene and the special backwards soldiers shooting at nothing arenít very entertaining.

The High Point of the movie is probably a guy getting trapped in the building as it un-explodes.

God drat this movie is stupid.

RCarr fucked around with this message at 04:02 on May 2, 2021