Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Violator
May 15, 2003

Bike shop was pissed the movie logo is too close to their logo. Nolan reached out:

https://pxlnv.com/linklog/tenet-bikes/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Violator
May 15, 2003

May have been discussed earlier, but I saw an article that said if this movie is released in theaters and does poorly then no new movies are getting released for the rest of the year. The brass think Nolan is a sure fire hit machine so if he canít get butts in seats than this entire year is a lost cause for theatrical releases.

Violator
May 15, 2003

Old Kentucky Shark posted:

No.

The last two avengers movies cost ~$300 mil and ~$350 mil respectively. RDJ got 20 million for each, and an astonishing 8 points on the back end, which means he got paid over $100 million total, but that's not the same thing.

Is that for End Game and Infinity War? So $650 mil total, and then youíre supposed to add how much typically for advertising? That seems like it could get near a cool bil all things considered?

Violator
May 15, 2003

Wasnít Patterson in a 9/11 twist ending movie already?

Violator
May 15, 2003

Bust Rodd posted:

Bale was a good Bruce Wayne, he was just a lovely Batman. His Bat-Voice was insane i canít believe they went with that

I actually kind of agree with this. I was thinking about this earlier, and Baleís character was neither really Bruce Wayne or Batman. He become them and used them, but his true self was the one who gave up his life and lived in solitude after his love died. Wayne and Batman were his alter egos and the guy in the French cafe was the real man.

Affleck is my favorite Bruce Wayne and Batman, though. I loved everything he and Snyder did with the character.