Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

Zaphod42 posted:

I love Primer, but it also hand-waives a ton and basically just throws a few things in the air and hopes you come up with some clever conclusions. Primer is more of an action movie but it also feels more concrete and thought-through in its sci-fi concepts..

Are you sure you’re thinking of primer, because it’s uh...not an action movie at all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

SMEGMA_MAIL posted:

Am I missing some sort of in joke here or history I'm missing, or did you come in here out of nowhere just to say you were leaving because of your posting enemy.

Amazing

This isn’t even the first time grandpa palpatine has run themselves out of a thread because they might see a Forbidden Post of Bad Thoughts. The internet is a hard place for some people

Groovelord Neato posted:

The motive of the future people is great but it should've been more than a throwaway line.

What do you like about it, seems real stupid to me

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

Groovelord Neato posted:

It's the only motive that could possibly make sense...

I wouldn't have called it great if it was "real stupid" but I do think it's real stupid they didn't go hey they kinda have a point maybe if we do something about it now they won't want revenge.

Seems dumb to me because if you have a time machine or time magic or w/e and you believe it to even be possible to change the past then I feel like you could probably come up with a better plan than get revenge but the movie is only very barely about that because it’s pretty hard to tell what anyone’s trying to do really