Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«59 »
LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Wish I had money to replace my AV, that was ripped from me during a mayo challenge, with this. Lol fuck spending more money on this site tho.

Wicker Man posted:

I don't trust edibles anymore. Paid $50 for some gummies out of a dispensory in California that says 300mg per gummy O's. I ate 3 of those things and only felt a slight physical buzz that lasted for only an hour

Right, that's where just decarbing your weed comes in, after a few times of cooking the same batch of weed at roughly the same temp/time I get the weight right for a competent high. Rn that's about 1g of post-roasted herb, workes great.

takes ~40 min start to finish and no messy oils.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Synthetic Dreams
Jul 19, 2005

Wicker Man posted:

I don't trust edibles anymore. Paid $50 for some gummies out of a dispensory in California that says 300mg per gummy O's. I ate 3 of those things and only felt a slight physical buzz that lasted for only an hour

Sounds like you had CBD and not THC. I know I was basically disconnected from reality when I used to eat 1000 mg THC gummies. Nowadays, the highest THC content I can find is 1 bag that adds up to 100 MG of THC, usually 10 MG per gummy. I don't use marijuana products anymore, but shiiit.

Eldercain
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out

yeah the 100 packs are what I do but 10 is a night for me with a little flower.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Wish I had money to replace my AV, that was ripped from me during a mayo challenge, with this. Lol fuck spending more money on this site tho.

Not sure how many mg of thc a gram of decarbed weed is, and this stuff is on the lower end of potent chronic, but I've been high all day, only smoked a little more an hour ago, feeling good sustained is really nice.

Eldercain
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out

LifeSunDeath posted:

Not sure how many mg of thc a gram of decarbed weed is, and this stuff is on the lower end of potent chronic, but I've been high all day, only smoked a little more an hour ago, feeling good sustained is really nice.

I'm coming down a little cuz grilling with the gf parents but I plan to blast myself when I'm good and full

grillster
Dec 25, 2004

I like getting baked and making cybernetic high definition trippy wallpapers using the filters and blending in GIMP.

Link because it's a huge PNG @ 2560 x 1080
https://imgur.com/2mfRbRu

grillster fucked around with this message at 02:43 on May 26, 2020

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Feb 17, 2011

meat

There are people out there... having sex.... smoking weed... what is the world coming to?

grillster
Dec 25, 2004

Nebulous color sex
https://imgur.com/at644MS

Eldercain
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

There are people out there... having sex.... smoking weed... what is the world coming to?

coming to this post rn

sex smoking and beer was my whole last night ama

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Decarb did me good yesterday, wound down by making some peanut butter cookies (no weed just for snacks), woke up refreshed this morning!

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

LifeSunDeath posted:

Decarb did me good yesterday, wound down by making some peanut butter cookies (no weed just for snacks), woke up refreshed this morning!

That glistening beauty is making me hungry again.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

Morbid Hound

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFfktJoSL14

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

pro hobo

Silent Majority
THE DON

that is a lovely link. not going to click on it though

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Zippy the Bummer posted:

that is a lovely link. not going to click on it though

e, nm.

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

pro hobo

Silent Majority
THE DON

you crafty gently caress, i am going to click on it now

it did indeed prove to be a song i dont care about

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

Morbid Hound

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHxkPNx23Og

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eldercain
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out

i accidentally weeded a lot. i unaccidentally went on the roof to smoke it tho and that was rad. only like 4 ladders eachc way

«59 »