Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
beer number simthing. 20>? just call me angel of the mornging

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out

Zippy the Bummer posted:

beer number simthing. 20>? just call me angel of the mornging

Lucifer beer me strength as I continue to drink

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don

Eldercain posted:

Lucifer beer me strength as I continue to drink

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

Eldercain posted:

i hope you are drinking out of bottles so you can brain them with empties if they try

I wasn't, but we are bad at taking out the recycling so there's usually an empty bottle or 8 in the box in the kitchen. The night went quietly, power was restored around 7. I, uh, remember parts of it fashow.

Keep on keeping on zimmy, you're an inspiration to us all. I'm on some real tequila and beer and weed vibes, trying to actually go to bed tonight instead of just drinking until my subconscious pulls the plug for me.

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
gbs is boring as poo poo lately. i think i might just lay down on the roff outside my window

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
I did it i did the drunking

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
well I did it I got real drunk and ate 1.5 feet of Jersey Mike's in one go, italian and Meatball respectively.

I should try remembering to eat lunch or dinner before I get drunk so I stop wasting money on delivery (lol yeah right)

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
I always wake up feeling really refreshed after eating weed oatmeal, and I'm not sure why.

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
threw ten more beers in the cooler and then cooked a top sirloin steak pan fried in olive oil with a basic rub of salt and pepper, then ate it smeared swith butter. just sat there and ate the whole thing in a couple minutes that bitch mustve been at least two inches thick and drat it aws good

beers cold now so round number 3 begin

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

YeahTubaMike posted:

I always wake up feeling really refreshed after eating weed oatmeal, and I'm not sure why.

Cause it's dank.

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out
I got two racks of ribs to smoke tomorrow it's gonna be good

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe
My ac is on the fritz, so I’m at my parent’s for the weekend. Just gonna say I’m hardcore and have drank about 4 Trulias. That’s right.

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
i KNEW i was wise to get two extra cases for the weekend i am getting rambuctios or whorever you spell it

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
i can smell the grill smoke from the campground wafting throuhg my window drat i wish i hasd some thawed out meeat to cook. I wish i had some spaghettie o's with meatballs too.

wait gently caress i have a box of elbow noodles a pack of frozen meatballs and ahafl jar of marinara sausce why the gently caress didnt i dthink of this earlier>>>?????

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out

Zippy the Bummer posted:

why the gently caress didnt i dthink of this earlier>>>?????

alcohol

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Stoned me was looking at this little electric motor I salvaged trying to figure out what I should do with it. Now more stoned me is like, "I should make a useless machine that does nothing but does it expertly."

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

Literally A Person posted:

Stoned me was looking at this little electric motor I salvaged trying to figure out what I should do with it. Now more stoned me is like, "I should make a useless machine that does nothing but does it expertly."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nqk_nWAjBus

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out

I was really hoping this was giertz

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Oooo. Ahhhh.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

ate edibles in the morning, and it made me pass out for 5h...waking up was a bummer cause i had sobered up and just felt off...smoked some weed and now i'm felling pretty legit.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Fuckin thing knows what it likes.

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

drat you like cook for real huh? I'm lucky if I can convince myself to make pasta or a bloody quesadilla. I had a good burger with a buddy earlier, but for dinner I had a mistake pizza from work. I have a couple slices of cake from yesterday too, I should eat them shits.

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out

rear end-penny posted:

drat you like cook for real huh? I'm lucky if I can convince myself to make pasta or a bloody quesadilla. I had a good burger with a buddy earlier, but for dinner I had a mistake pizza from work. I have a couple slices of cake from yesterday too, I should eat them shits.

yeah one of the best things to do hosed up is cook cuz when you done your have good rear end food. that's how I've managed not to look like a goon while I dunno myself into an early grave cuz I like cooking and I like sharing it and drinking and all the above

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
whats the stuff with ifh yelloe w on it

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

Zippy the Bummer posted:

whats the stuff with ifh yelloe w on it

I dunno but it looks dank AF right now.

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out
ribs w/ a memphis dry rub and carolina mustard sauce

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
i just pissed off mt porch and used the stream to put out my cigaret

Willfrey
Jul 20, 2007

Why don't the poors simply buy more money?
Fun Shoe
When I get drunk i have like raw broccoli or i dip celery in peanut butter. I dont do good with hot things drunk

I one time drunk was making cannabutter in a saucepan with butter and extra oil to absorb more weed atoms. I was going to mix it all into ready-made hot chocolate powder and drink it, and drunk me decided to not gently caress with heating the water separate and I dumped right into the piping hot oil

It exploded and sent scalding hot oil and chunks of weed everywhere. Of course I had no lids ready. Luckily I was wearing long sleeved shirt so only got a little spray on my hands. Also lucky oil didn't ignite and burn down rental

drunk mutt
Jul 5, 2011

I just think they're neat
Killdozer was a bad dude.

Marijuana is cool and ok.

Alcohol is loving atrocious, but oh so good.

Cops are the front line visibility of what is bad.

gently caress the pigs.

Love all and gently caress all those that live with hate.

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

drunk mutt posted:

gently caress the pigs.

Oh so like the first episode of Black Mirror then?

JK, I agree mostly with what you said.

I felt a hankering for a change tonight so I bought a Bota Box after work and I'm drankin wine like I'm at some bougie gallery opening, instead of posting on a dead forum like a scrub. :cheers: other drunk/high goons.

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out
bota box kicks rear end slap that good bag.

I just ate a lovely pizza and I'm drinking lovely beer and it's a great night

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Eldercain posted:

bota box kicks rear end slap that good bag.

I just ate a lovely pizza and I'm drinking lovely beer and it's a great night

can confirm, bota box is loving good/cheap

whos that broooown
Dec 10, 2009

2024 Comeback Poster of the Year
I wish I could still piss from my front porch.

New neighbors across the street put up cameras, and i'm not looking to get on the sex offender registry.

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

My clerk at the local liquor store told me she was having issues getting her Bota boxes restocked. Sounds like liquor shortages are really going to be a thing. Good luck goons. Thankfully I'm not too picky with my drink.

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out
at the usual bar with my gfs parents. still doing shots

can't be stopped

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

Eldercain posted:

at the usual bar with my gfs parents. still doing shots

can't be stopped

Is your girlfriend there or are you just drinking with her folks?

I took a weird power nap after my game with the roommate's last night, woke up around 3:50am, drank like half a box of wine and made a bunch of posts on SA, somehow missed this thread. Haven't had anything alcoholic tonight yet. I should fix that.

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out
she here too yeah. her mom thinks I'm funny as poo poo

which is true

I blame beer

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

Good problem to have. Made some noodles, drinking tequila and playing Enter the Gungeon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out
I could go for some Jack box imo

probably just gonna go home soon and blaze it and pass out

I am pretty high and drunk though