Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Need a cocktail straw that’s also a vape/infuser. :hai:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Cocktail bong lol

ZogrimAteMyHamster
Dec 8, 2015

Once more I wake up surrounded by empty beer cans and have a vague recollection of looking at the clock at 5AM.

Pretty good night though.

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out
time for birthday part 2: the drunkening

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

Colonel Cancer posted:

Why not both and at once :getin:

ZogrimAteMyHamster
Dec 8, 2015

4.23AM.

Eleven beers down but not tired. Help.

Edit:
Now it's 12. gently caress.

ZogrimAteMyHamster fucked around with this message at 04:33 on Sep 27, 2020

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970
Probation
Can't post for 10 hours!

ZogrimAteMyHamster posted:

4.23AM.

Eleven beers down but not tired. Help.

Check it. Herbal tea.

ZogrimAteMyHamster
Dec 8, 2015

Literally A Person posted:

Check it. Herbal tea.

Check it? How so?

I have no herbal tea. I can't even be bothered to fill the kettle. Should I just give up, sprawl out like I've been slapped by a giant hand and hope I sleep?

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970
Probation
Can't post for 10 hours!

ZogrimAteMyHamster posted:

Check it? How so?

I have no herbal tea. I can't even be bothered to fill the kettle. Should I just give up, sprawl out like I've been slapped by a giant hand and hope I sleep?

You got a tree around? You can makes all kinds of good herbal tea from trees.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
life destroying alcoholism woooo

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

How would the dog wear goggles and even more than that, who makes the goggles?

should i eat this blunt because i dont want to go outside and smoke it and ive been holding onto it for ages

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.

juggalo baby coffin posted:

should i eat this blunt because i dont want to go outside and smoke it and ive been holding onto it for ages

just smoke it you dumbass. go outside, get a couple mosquito bites, and get fuckin stoned

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Toilet bong it

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Resting Lich Face posted:

life destroying alcoholism woooo

Are you trying to get help? I'm sure SA has a recovery thread if that's what you are looking for. You sound like you at least think you might have a problem, and if that's the case you should stop posting with people that are drunk posting this is likely a very unhealthy thread for someone trying to clean up.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970
Probation
Can't post for 10 hours!

just smoke it you dumbass. go outside, get a couple mosquito bites, and get fuckin stoned

This, but pretend I said it nicer. Without so many vulgarities.

Vagabong
Mar 2, 2019
Showpiece r is a cool loving film. Except for chris evans

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

pixaal posted:

Are you trying to get help? I'm sure SA has a recovery thread if that's what you are looking for. You sound like you at least think you might have a problem, and if that's the case you should stop posting with people that are drunk posting this is likely a very unhealthy thread for someone trying to clean up.

Not from here. I know better. This place likes to act like it's mature and has it's poo poo together and is a positive community but no... We can't deny our roots as much as we'd like to.

I do need help. But I'm not looking for it here.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

JustaDamnFool posted:

Showpiece r is a cool loving film. Except for chris evans

I enjoyed it but wasn't impressed, really. The ending was kind of a no-sell and disappointing.

Floodixor
Aug 22, 2003

Forums Electronic MusiciaBRRRIIINGYIPYIPYIPYIP

Not from here. I know better. This place likes to act like it's mature and has it's poo poo together and is a positive community but no... We can't deny our roots as much as we'd like to.

I do need help. But I'm not looking for it here.

Actually the recovery thread in TCC is one of the better online support spaces that I've seen, and I'm a career alcoholic who's been in and out of recovery for 20 years and am currently in sober living and actually am taking the bus back right now from meeting with my sponsor who I've had for 4 years. And it's not AA-centric at all either. I dunno, at least give it a glance if you haven't.

I say this because I was thinking about your last few posts out of the blue and had wanted to go back to this thread to see how you were doing, just because I know what it's like. There's no other motive, we just want to help others. This is also a wildly wrong thread for this post, I'm sorry fellow drunks and weedlords

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

It's good for everyone to be aware of the resources out there if they feel they are no longer in control.

Zombiepop
Mar 30, 2010
Im sunday stoned of a sample from my crops, its nice. Its my first time and its like two weeks until harvest, im so hyped.

I was at a party last night where like 50% of the guests(around 40 people) did coke , and imo coke sucks rear end.
So now im thinking about how much coke sucks and I feel like a lot of my friends are kinda nasty for doing it, which is not nice, oh and the girl im dating is also into coke which I did not know, and im feelin less attracted to her after hearing that.
Please advice baked friends(oh and I dont wanna bum anyone out, these idiots are gonna keep doing coke anyway, i just have to grind my teeth and avoid em at parties I guess.)

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
Broke up with the girly friend. Time to get shitfaced.

Zombiepop
Mar 30, 2010

Edgar posted:

Sorry to hear fellow goon.

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out

Edgar posted:

ick. drink up and sleep on your side

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out
I'm hosed up, and it isn't being hosed ups fault, but poo poo is been a bad couple weeks. why can't folks just be chill

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970
Probation
Can't post for 10 hours!

Zombiepop posted:

Im sunday stoned of a sample from my crops, its nice. Its my first time and its like two weeks until harvest, im so hyped.

I was at a party last night where like 50% of the guests(around 40 people) did coke , and imo coke sucks rear end.
So now im thinking about how much coke sucks and I feel like a lot of my friends are kinda nasty for doing it, which is not nice, oh and the girl im dating is also into coke which I did not know, and im feelin less attracted to her after hearing that.
Please advice baked friends(oh and I dont wanna bum anyone out, these idiots are gonna keep doing coke anyway, i just have to grind my teeth and avoid em at parties I guess.)

Dude, I don't mean to be a dick to anyone who likes coke in this thread, but seriously people who do coke suck when they're high. They think they're being funny and amazing and really they're just being loving assholes. So if you want my advice, gently caress that poo poo. Find someone who likes to kick back with a beer and joint.

Zombiepop
Mar 30, 2010

Dude, I don't mean to be a dick to anyone who likes coke in this thread, but seriously people who do coke suck when they're high. They think they're being funny and amazing and really they're just being loving assholes. So if you want my advice, gently caress that poo poo. Find someone who likes to kick back with a beer and joint.

Agreed, and yeah this is probably solid advice. Thanks.

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out

counterpoint: have you ever been around a bunch of drunk people sober? either you do it w/ folks or you stick to people who haven't

personally, i find it to be great for having meaningful conversations with yr buds. i have had friends who get the "i have a business idea" high and that poo poo is obnoxious

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Eldercain posted:

counterpoint: have you ever been around a bunch of drunk people sober? either you do it w/ folks or you stick to people who haven't

personally, i find it to be great for having meaningful conversations with yr buds. i have had friends who get the "i have a business idea" high and that poo poo is obnoxious

okay now hear me out what if we like replaced the batteries in people's remotes for like I dunno some amount of money. We just replace them good or bad every few months maybe do the smoke alarms too. Gotta make enough to pay for the batteries though.

What oh I'm just looking to buy batteries for this remote on amazon so we can turn the volume up while watching TV without getting up. Yeah it's like $2 more for a 50 pack so I'm thinking why not but what am I going to do with 50 batteries that expire in a year?

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out
yeah I don't have out with folks what get like that, it mostly make me awake and wanting to ask people how they been

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out
or sometimes post here

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

I'm comin' for you, colonel.

I'm high af and made this and there's nowhere appropriate to post it

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
I got free hash in my delivery order. And a free cookie. But I forgot to give the delivery guy a tip because I was too high and a i Still feel guilty about it even though that was about two weeks ago

I don't think it's that cool to set yourself up as some kind of arbiter about what's "cool" for people to experiment with.. Sure leave if you're not into it of course but this is pretty drat harsh, if I shunned my friends any time they did some coke or something else dumb I wouldn't have any friends left, and these are all awesome people most of whom haven't done anything harder than a joint in years now. So my counsel would be, don't be so quick to judge

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970
Probation
Can't post for 10 hours!

Play posted:

I don't think it's that cool to set yourself up as some kind of arbiter about what's "cool" for people to experiment with.. Sure leave if you're not into it of course but this is pretty drat harsh, if I shunned my friends any time they did some coke or something else dumb I wouldn't have any friends left, and these are all awesome people most of whom haven't done anything harder than a joint in years now. So my counsel would be, don't be so quick to judge

I am not, nor did I say I was the arbiter of what's cool to experiment with. I said that people who are high on coke are assholes. I'm fine if you want to do coke. I just really don't want to be around you when you're doing it is all. Enjoy cocaine if you enjoy cocaine just do it over there away from me.

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating
What is the best “wake up at 5 am and open the fridge dying of thirst from drinking alcohol” drink?

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out
well

tonight I might be hosed up enough to unfuck my life

no, I don't know how that works either

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

AOCs Pink Pearl posted:

What is the best “wake up at 5 am and open the fridge dying of thirst from drinking alcohol” drink?

Frozen a bit to make a slush.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6M4_Ommfvv0

Zombiepop
Mar 30, 2010

Play posted:

Or maybe judge em cause they got blood on their hands from "experimenting" ? Like I get it, The burgouise are dicks and dont care about the lives of people in South america, or the girls who have to put condoms in their stomaches. Cool and good, lets not judge.

I find it funny how you feel guilty from not tipping but cant judge people doin Coke. The liberal mindset in action I guess.

Sorry for the derail everyone, but I am the arbiter of what is cool so :shrug: im gonna show myself out of this thread now.

(also this is a touchy subject for me I guess cause I've known people who were drug dealers and sold coke and they dead now, suicides cause their lives got too hosed by the biz, some shot to death due to turf conflicts, I just wished some of the users thought about what their habits does to the poorer people in this world, oh yeah I live in the ghetto as well)

Zombiepop fucked around with this message at 11:49 on Oct 7, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Floodixor
Aug 22, 2003

Forums Electronic MusiciaBRRRIIINGYIPYIPYIPYIP
Being at a party where a sweaty guy on coke grips my shoulder and tells me about his screenplay idea for what felt like 20 agonizing minutes

The party was next door to my place though so I wished him luck and pried him off me and left and went to bed