Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Woodpile
Mar 30, 2013
I've been drinking.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Woodpile
Mar 30, 2013

Eldercain posted:

Just drink like normal and if you feel like you got reason to buy one round jeez

I don't think I've had a tab over 20 in months and I am always p drunk when I leave God bless dive bars

It's Russian roulette for me at the bar. Some nights it'll be 40 others it will be 80.

Woodpile
Mar 30, 2013

Edgar posted:

i'm about 2 oz of jim beam every hour for 4 hours so far. Playing that jedi fallen order game atm.

most I spent on a bar tab at some cantina on a wharf in washington dc was like 28 bucks plus tip.

When you get your training wheels off the world gets a lot bigger. I am excited for you.

Woodpile
Mar 30, 2013

Eldercain posted:

Birds all be up in here drinking hell yeah

I am enough of a regular now I never pay for all my drinks and between that and shots I end up drinking for cheap

The only times someone has bought me drinks were at gay bars in DC. I'm straight, but those places tend to lack drama.

Woodpile
Mar 30, 2013

Edgar posted:

I was at some faux-irish looking pub on the historic wharf district in DC and some older ladies bought me drinks. It was because they were looking over on my shoulder when my friend was sending my silly anti-trump gifs. I felt flattered. I need to go back to DC again, I had lots of fun wandering the streets at 2 am drunk.

I got pretty drunk at an Irish pub in DuPont Circle. Forget the name of the place. They had a live band that played corny drinking songs, but when they did The Battle of New Orleans I was shouting right along with everyone else. My date was appalled.

Woodpile
Mar 30, 2013

Eldercain posted:

Thursday into yelling letterkenny insults at each other in the parking lot and laughing ur drunk rear end off. Would recommend the experience to all

Your spare parts, bud.

Woodpile
Mar 30, 2013
In it *bùuuuuuurp* to win it. You're on crAck an ag. Bet you cAn't.

Woodpile
Mar 30, 2013
Running out of beer. Send beer.

Woodpile
Mar 30, 2013

Eldercain posted:

I only have loose beer can I send a beer soaked towel

Hope the towel was clean before but beggies can't be choosies.

Woodpile
Mar 30, 2013
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxcqTk4nwKQ

Woodpile
Mar 30, 2013
Where do Ibset up the Go Fund Me for the murder I am about to commit? Apparently we went to middle school together and. he. won't. shut. up.

Woodpile
Mar 30, 2013

Zippy the Bummer posted:

i'm bored as gently caress. i keep drinking beers and trying to go to sleep but i can't sleep. it sucks. i don't give poo poo about anything

Masturbate.

Woodpile
Mar 30, 2013
I mean, what the gently caress people, poster is asking for a glass of water and y'all can't give them that? Crank one out, buddy. Crank two if you nasty. Or do whatever it is ladies do, whatever. Get. After. It.

Woodpile
Mar 30, 2013
How does this thread drop to the third page during the apocalypse?

Woodpile
Mar 30, 2013

Nooner posted:

Everyone talking about how the second wave of corona virus gonna be twice as bad, but let's be real, much like ska the 3rd wave is going to be the worst (3rd wave being everyone dying from liver cirrhosis because what the gently caress else is there to do stuck at home)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZm9jVDTymc

Woodpile
Mar 30, 2013
Looking for something to do and someone to do it to.

Or I'll just keep drinking.

Woodpile
Mar 30, 2013
Uh-oh

Woodpile
Mar 30, 2013

phasmid posted:

You are drunk and or stoned now.

Sorry for being vague. Just checking in letting folks know I am drunk. That this thread drops past page one is an indication that people aren't drugging enough. A PSA, if you will. In these times it is important for people to get blitzed in the kitchen doing dishes while dancing to Taylor Swift.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Woodpile
Mar 30, 2013
I am owning the night like the Fourth of July