Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ZogrimAteMyHamster
Dec 8, 2015

I'm trying to get shitfaced so I can enjoy myself. Wish me luck and all that bollocks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZogrimAteMyHamster
Dec 8, 2015

Out of my loving tree, ask me anything but do not expect an intelligent answer.

Do expect "I don't get it" though.

ZogrimAteMyHamster
Dec 8, 2015

On the sauce again. This is great.

Eldercain posted:

who's your favorite hockey team
I'm loving clueless when it comes to hockey. It's not really a thing here and IDGAF about sports either so oh well :v:

ZogrimAteMyHamster
Dec 8, 2015

It's Monday but IDGAF time to fight the good fight and wake up on Tuesday wondering where the gently caress Monday went.

ZogrimAteMyHamster
Dec 8, 2015

My plan worked, Monday turned into Tuesday morning!

ZogrimAteMyHamster
Dec 8, 2015

God drat drinking several litres of cider leads to having the worst shits.

ZogrimAteMyHamster
Dec 8, 2015

Absolutely not and they smell like paint thinner.

ZogrimAteMyHamster
Dec 8, 2015

Look it was 12 pints of dry it was always going to peel the walls down to the brickwork!

ZogrimAteMyHamster
Dec 8, 2015

Spalec posted:

I just made :420: brownies for the first time.

Pro: They're delicious and I'm good and stoned now.

Con: They're too delicious, I want another but I'll get way too hosed up. Maybe I'll make some non-pot brownies just to eat.

Way back in 2005 a few mates and I made that mistake with a batch of spacecakes, albeit because "gently caress all was happening" after the first. Fast forward 20 minutes plus another cake and two beers and the rest of the night is a blurry lost mess.

Good times.

ZogrimAteMyHamster
Dec 8, 2015

pixaal posted:

The old I've been working at it for 4 hours and still feel sober what in the gently caress? Then you stand up wobble and realize you are fuuuuuuuucked

That's most Fridays & Saturdays for me. Sinking beers then "oh I need to piss", only to dance across the room and crash into the door.

ZogrimAteMyHamster
Dec 8, 2015

Trying to turn Wednesday into Thursday but I only have two hours left before it's actually Thursday.

ZogrimAteMyHamster
Dec 8, 2015

Once more I wake up surrounded by empty beer cans and have a vague recollection of looking at the clock at 5AM.

Pretty good night though.

ZogrimAteMyHamster
Dec 8, 2015

4.23AM.

Eleven beers down but not tired. Help.

Edit:
Now it's 12. gently caress.

ZogrimAteMyHamster fucked around with this message at 04:33 on Sep 27, 2020

ZogrimAteMyHamster
Dec 8, 2015

Literally A Person posted:

Check it. Herbal tea.

Check it? How so?

I have no herbal tea. I can't even be bothered to fill the kettle. Should I just give up, sprawl out like I've been slapped by a giant hand and hope I sleep?

ZogrimAteMyHamster
Dec 8, 2015

gently caress I'm 11 beers in and oigoshgo the screen if loving swiming

I loving love this astuff

ZogrimAteMyHamster
Dec 8, 2015

pixaal posted:

when you drink it straight from the bottle it is not classy. I don't know anyone that drinks wine alone that bothers to pour it.

Because it's a waste of time.

ZogrimAteMyHamster
Dec 8, 2015

Eldercain posted:

my secret is to drink whatever is put in front of me and then notice I'm sad anyways

I just play videogames when drinking alone, then by the time I realise I'm wasting my life I'm too drunk to care.

ZogrimAteMyHamster
Dec 8, 2015

Another day, another night of pbeing pisse dup and acting the oval office at Tekken with some buddies over Parsec. Just want some 4P button-mashing fun.

verbal enema posted:

My friend died yesterday so im sitting here drinking and being sad

just talked to her the night before :cry:

poo poo. I don't know what to say or even pretend to.

ZogrimAteMyHamster
Dec 8, 2015

You're all cool an' that, let's have another one.

ZogrimAteMyHamster
Dec 8, 2015

Another Friday, another night which is now Saturday morning getting trashed.

This is my life, isn't it?

ZogrimAteMyHamster
Dec 8, 2015

For teg first time in whenever I'm out of it/
#
By which i mema befor emy buddiews/

ZogrimAteMyHamster
Dec 8, 2015

I'm coasting along at that comfortable drunken altitude where I think I'm going to be better at videogames because I'm drinking, but I'm probably going to be worse.

ZogrimAteMyHamster
Dec 8, 2015

Coasting again, it's really loving cozy. One thing I do remember about being "drunk-better" at videogames was finally completing the Hard difficulty for Siberia co-op on TimeSplitters 2, when it was just loving impossible sober. I mean I've done it sober since then, but the fact stands.

Ghost Leviathan posted:

You'd be surprised, video games become much easier for me when I'm not overthinking it.
This might actually be the reason why the above scenario happened. Just dealing with what's happening rather than thinking too far ahead about what might/will happen and making unforced errors.

ZogrimAteMyHamster
Dec 8, 2015

Devonaut posted:

what rear end in a top hat invented session beers, come on man I don't have all day
Session beers are for 12-hour sessions of talking absolute bollocks. If you want to get pissed without looking stupid sooner rather than later, drink Żubr.

Yours lovingly, some idiot in the UK who drinks Żubr.

P.S. The Polish Żubr. Not the Czech Zubr.

ZogrimAteMyHamster
Dec 8, 2015

HungryMedusa posted:

I need to try Zubr

It's the best. it's 6% so while you don't immediately eat your own head, it's good enough to give you ~10 hours of "clarity" over a long, LONG session.

6PM to 4AM long with 12 cans. Here I am!

ZogrimAteMyHamster
Dec 8, 2015

Eldercain posted:

yeah since he got it in a bag i assumed it was a preroll and they're usually pretty well rolled and have a filter in em already. other than that it's like, i dunno, watch a stoner movie and do what they do? or do it like elon idk it seems weird to never have seen someone smoke a thing, but i assume it's not that and is instead just nervousness that there is a trick

there's not really a trick

I've never smoked anything. I just drink booze and (admittedly on rare occasions) eat spacecakes.

ZogrimAteMyHamster
Dec 8, 2015

Dear thread,

What is a hangover?

ZogrimAteMyHamster
Dec 8, 2015

Wine doesn't last long enough. gently caress.

ZogrimAteMyHamster
Dec 8, 2015

Eldercain posted:

Guess what I'm trying tonight

Devil's Cellar is pretty good stuff.

Meanwhile I'm utterly shitfaced, somehow typing coherently, and about to play AoE with some long-time friends. It's like 1998 but we're all miserable.

ZogrimAteMyHamster
Dec 8, 2015

ALL TYPOS GO

I'm loving off it man, holu shiy I dint; thinik I'd get thix bad again but YES what a ride!!

ZogrimAteMyHamster
Dec 8, 2015

I have spent so much of the last week getting completely wrecked and I have no idea what it's costing but I don't care.

Still a few days of such behaviour to go too so I'd better not slow down just yet :downs:

ZogrimAteMyHamster
Dec 8, 2015

LiterallyATomato posted:

E: Anyone else in their thirties miss that twenty-something social drinking?

Sort of, but I've been blessed with having reliable drinking buddies since my late teens, one way or another. I do (sometimes) miss the evening descending into complete chaos then waking up with no loving idea what went on to cause it, though.

ZogrimAteMyHamster
Dec 8, 2015

I'm wasted, ask me anything but don't expect a response.

ZogrimAteMyHamster
Dec 8, 2015

I'm fuxking wqasted and going tgo bed bye

ZogrimAteMyHamster
Dec 8, 2015

The last week has been nothing but pissing it up every night, and it's great.

My liver probably disagrees with me right now though.

ZogrimAteMyHamster
Dec 8, 2015

I loving hate it when everything's shut but I'm hungry. I'm not cooking anything in this condition.

ZogrimAteMyHamster
Dec 8, 2015

7/11. Big bag of sour patch kids.

Ain't happening, closest 7/11 to me is in Denmark.

ZogrimAteMyHamster
Dec 8, 2015

Apparently the Danes love their 2am $0.75 hot dog item.

I'd fuckin' kill for some cheapo microwave gar(b)age hotdogs right now.

ZogrimAteMyHamster
Dec 8, 2015

TheKingslayer posted:

I'm watching Freddy's Dead The Final Nightmare and it fuckin' suuuuucks.
But "they saved the best for last"! The movie's poster says so!

(You're right, it's poo poo and it wasn't even the last in the series.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZogrimAteMyHamster
Dec 8, 2015

That was -- without any exaggeration -- the only bit in that movie worth watching and I remember when I was watching it with some buddies for a rental one weekend, we were all "yeah this is looking like it's gonna be good!".

But then it's loving ruined by that severed arm somehow reaching up with the hand grasping for ~whatever~. It's not attached to anyone or anything and just looks so loving stupid! You had ONE job, scene! And to have that immediately after the brilliant shot of the woman desperately trying to drag the her lower half closer as if she feels it's possible to put everything back into place? Jesus wept.

Oh and the wire magically upping itself 2ft to lop the old dude's cranium off then dropping back down to waist height is loving dumb too but whatever.

The rest of the film's a load of loving poo poo.

MrQwerty posted:

Freddy vs Jason is way better and that movie is dumb as gently caress
I enjoyed most of that for being just carelessly stupid slasher-trash but that unfunny stoner character was a complete waste of time and needed to die sooner.

ZogrimAteMyHamster fucked around with this message at 15:35 on Jun 6, 2022