Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
I can't tell if this thread idea is good or terrible for me...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
:beerpal:

Following rules. Drunk posting in drunk posting thread.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

Cephalectomy posted:

Avoiding my house via the bar. AMA

Whatcha drinkin?

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

crabcakes dogg posted:

ooo child things’ll get a little easier

Like how cheap liquor gets easier to drink the more you drink it.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

Burt Sexual posted:

But it takes more, the more you drink that is. It’s like biochemistry or something I was told

Nah I meant on a timescale of like an evening.

Giant_Pupils posted:

I am taking the kids to see Frozen 2 on a matinee this weekend. On a scale of 1 to Grain Alcohol, how much booze do you think I will need in order to lull my brain into sweet, chemically lobotomized bliss?

Sitting through dumb kid poo poo is a job for weed my man.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

Drunken posting not drunk E/N posting.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

OMFG FURRY posted:

wedding drunk posting

gently caress where was this 3 weeks ago when I was at a wedding drunk?

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

Malcolm Turnbeug posted:

gently caress pearl jam. gently caress em. poo poo band for fuckheads

Grunge in general kinda sucks.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

Im fcking blitzed. life is good/poo poo

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

I wish I was asleep instead of hungover as gently caress.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

I'm still hungover from last night and deciding if I want to drink tonight or not.

Hmmmm.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

Wrong decisions HOOOOOOOO!

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

Tomorrow morning is going to loving SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK :beerpal:

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This booze smells like paint thinner.

I'm still gonna drink it but uhhhh

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

Zeluth posted:

Check if it has bugs in it if left overnight.

That's just an urban legend; bugs don't crawl in peoples' mouths while they sleep.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

Who the gently caress drank all my booze?

Wait...

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

gently caress that rural internet is terrible.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

oh poo poo im drunker than i've been in a long time

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

I slammed enough water last night that I don't have a particularly bad hangover so thats good.

RE poo poo question: little of column A, little of column B

Resting Lich Face fucked around with this message at 19:35 on Dec 4, 2019

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

Linux Pirate posted:

I'm buzzed, can I post things I'll regret?

It's never stopped me.

Unfortunately.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

dead prez posted:

if your account isnt from this year you have never truly drunk posted

:hfive:

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

Except with a mostly empty bottle of liquor that was mostly full earlier

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

I like when drunk me takes a shot and then pours another that I forget about so the next time I want a shot I find an already poured shot ready to go.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

OH fuckin poo poo I just did it again. 15 minute ago drunk me is awesome!

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

numberoneposter posted:

not going to drink tonight and tomorrow and get really drunk on saturday

Look at Mr. Functional over here.

I'm gonna get really drunk saturday too. But also tonight and probably tomorrow too.

E: whoooooa there ffs let's dail it back

Resting Lich Face fucked around with this message at 07:18 on Dec 6, 2019

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

I'm drunk.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

Eldercain posted:

:yeah:

I shoulda gone home an hour ago

Hell yeah. What you drinkin?

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

Imagine a bright orange coil about the width of your pinky and like 6 ft in length.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

I am drunk. :beerpal:

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

TheKingslayer posted:

Same, my dude.

hell yeah :cheers:

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

Nooner posted:

Got office holiday party tonight, I'mma get rekt as all poo poo at this open bar

The last thing I'd want to do is associate with coworkers outside of work hours.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

i am now extremelt drunk

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

Eldercain posted:

I'm jealous. There's a weird 80s theme party going on at the bar

pictures.

now.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

That doesn't look like a theme party at all boooo

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

Eldercain posted:

I mean hell I didn't dress up gently caress the 80s I just wanted a beer

So drink alone at home its cheaper

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

hello i am drunk i hope you are too fello idiots

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

Edgar posted:

Suckered the girlfriend to bring me some fireball. Watching sunny in Philadelphia

Mix it with Rumchata. loving amazing.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

The gently caress kind of wine is that clear?

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

I don't get white claw. I want my booze to taste like rot and/or burning in some manner like I am accustomed to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

Zippy the Bummer posted:

when I'm right about where I want to be I move the goal posts

Same.

This is what I like to call a drinking problem.