Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
I'm very high and about to eat a nutritious dinner (chicken tendies)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Just smoked a jay. My cat just wandered in and licked my face for a solid 5 minutes. I couldn't move and it felt like he was trying to remove my skin

Ahhh vape ng is much easier to dose

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
me high as gently caress looking at the slice of pizza I'm eating:

Lol what kind of moron cut this

Me like 5 minutes later: oh yeah this is a frozen pizza

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
smoked a lot of weed going to pick an image off my image roll IDK what enjoy

Only registered members can see post attachments!

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
just picked up a bunch of weed for the weekend because i got talked in to a 3 day long anime marathon w/ friends over the internet

and of course smoked a bunch as soon as i got back from the weed store natch

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Got stoned and just impulse 60 dollars worth of nuts from a website literally called nuts.com

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
thinkin about getting real drunk tonight and wasting another day of my life

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
well I did it I got real drunk and ate 1.5 feet of Jersey Mike's in one go, italian and Meatball respectively.

I should try remembering to eat lunch or dinner before I get drunk so I stop wasting money on delivery (lol yeah right)

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
I want a stuffed crust dispenser in my car, it's like the licorice dispenser from Wayne's world but a never ending stuffed crust

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Almost out of weed but too high to go buy more

18 pack in the fridge

let's get crackin

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
bout to head to the liquor store. what do I get drunk on today, boys?

my standard is Coors banquet or rum and cokes but maybe I should switch it up

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
passed out at 8pm on edibles+beer

woke up at 2am stone sober and with no hangover :iiam: time to get baked

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

LifeSunDeath posted:

I remember the first time I went to a dispensary, it was like the gates of shangrila had opened for me...goddamn that was a great time being in a legal state.

I don't really like living here in Denver (much more comfortable in rural bumfuck) but the once a month trip to a dispensary 100% justifies my continuing to live here.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
almost out of weed vape oil. like a month ago i lost one of my vaporizers with a near full gram tank in my apartment. about to tear this bitch apart

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Me drunk as hell ordering Del Taco: hell yes this is awesome. I'm going to eat all 6 of these burritos and it's going to be loving awesome

Me 5 minutes later looking at the order: I forgot hot sauce and also I should have ordered 6 burgers too gently caress

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
i found several missing loaded vape batteries today while cleaning earlier so i'm incredibly high

well god bless and good posting

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

verbal enema posted:

My friend died yesterday so im sitting here drinking and being sad

just talked to her the night before :cry:

I'm very sorry to hear that :smith: know that you are not drinking alone.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
went out and bought weed because i hosed up my final remaining cart. now high as fuark

enjoy 😊☺️😊😽😽😊😽😊

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
So I have a lot of edibles and just tried to dose 2,

Got confused, took 4, fixed it by taking 2.

Far too late to fix it. 6 coming in strong :stare: