Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

The old I've been working at it for 4 hours and still feel sober what in the gently caress? Then you stand up wobble and realize you are fuuuuuuuucked

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

did you somehow uncook this meat? What is this witchcraft

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

you hydrated!

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Resting Lich Face posted:

life destroying alcoholism woooo

Are you trying to get help? I'm sure SA has a recovery thread if that's what you are looking for. You sound like you at least think you might have a problem, and if that's the case you should stop posting with people that are drunk posting this is likely a very unhealthy thread for someone trying to clean up.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

It's good for everyone to be aware of the resources out there if they feel they are no longer in control.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Eldercain posted:

counterpoint: have you ever been around a bunch of drunk people sober? either you do it w/ folks or you stick to people who haven't

personally, i find it to be great for having meaningful conversations with yr buds. i have had friends who get the "i have a business idea" high and that poo poo is obnoxious

okay now hear me out what if we like replaced the batteries in people's remotes for like I dunno some amount of money. We just replace them good or bad every few months maybe do the smoke alarms too. Gotta make enough to pay for the batteries though.

What oh I'm just looking to buy batteries for this remote on amazon so we can turn the volume up while watching TV without getting up. Yeah it's like $2 more for a 50 pack so I'm thinking why not but what am I going to do with 50 batteries that expire in a year?

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Don't be the guy doing a different drug at the party. You're going to have a weird time and so are they.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Ghost Leviathan posted:

This wine is defective, I've drank an entire bottle and can still feel emotions and barely any need to talk about dim childhood memories of Action Man

have you tried.... a second bottle of wine?

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

did you just say you are ingesting bleach to not deal with a hangover? This doesn't sound like a good idea.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO posted:

Wine? drat, you classy, GBS.

when you drink it straight from the bottle it is not classy. I don't know anyone that drinks wine alone that bothers to pour it.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Eldercain posted:

it's a cigarette, but weed. light it, pull and hold, let it out. personally with joints i like to hold it in a bit longer because i get hosed up suuuuuuuuper easy and i can usually hit it twice like that and be off to outer space

but you're right it is embarrassing

less embarrassing or frustrating than breaking / wasting whatever you are trying to do. Always watch youtube when you do something new it will save you so much time. There is usually a gotcha but a prerolled joint is unlikely to have any. It's the hosed up badly made ones you make when you are learning to roll that you need to learn how to hold without them falling apart or the tip turning into a gross mush that is useless so now you have to figure out how to smoke it without it.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Nerds love drugs, what are you talking about? Nerds have the best parties in college.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Isn't tonight the excuse to try and make fancy drinks make a few good ones early in the night then go gently caress it later and make some hosed up thing with bourbon and triple sec because that's all that's left and you have to choke it down so you can switch to straight bourbon.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Into The Mild posted:

I wanna get high but it’s impossible to get weed thanks to rona

I’m holding onto a joint just so I have something for emergencies.

Oh come now, dispensaries are still open, and any decent dealer will do a contactless drop for you.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Into The Mild posted:

Not everyone lives in the United States.

Some of us live in countries that took rona seriously and locked the borders. Which was the only way to get weed in.

Weed grows everywhere. It's even been grown in Antarctica. So uh someone is growing it unless you are on another planet.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Literally A Person posted:

How the hell would you get to another planet without weed though???

Not brining enough to get back home :smith:

I've been stuck on one of the gas giants for the last 6 months

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

PinheadSlim posted:

Drizly driver showed up wearing a tye-die shirt that went down to his knees, little round red sunglasses, and a mask with anime on it. He was also wearing Jesus themed jewelry all over. He congratulated on my big bottle of rum and said he'd be seeing me tomorrow, and I know he had to have been kidding but it still shook me.

So I think I've been visited by some sort of fae-hipppie-being and my point is I wanted to know what sort of offerings I should leave outside my door tomorrow so as not to be cursed by the fae.

You can grow a plant that smells a bit like a skunk and cut the flowers off and trade them to him for rum.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Ghost Leviathan posted:

My favourite kind of social drinking is alone in the corner of the pub

I feel I need to have a quest handy in case I attract a party of adventurers

Aye, yee needs to gets me more ale, but first go to the basement and prove yar *hic* worth and kill 12 rats shouldn't take more than I dunno 3 minutes there be so many down there.

When you are done with that get me 3 bags of hops and a pallet of barely and meet me out back I'll be getting the fire going.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Why is this thread not bumped on 4/20? Any one doing anything fun? Parties? Covid still keeping that all down :smith:

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

FREE WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wher?

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Right here, bb.

Seriously though, this redneck guy from down the street walked by my shop while I was working outside. We got to talking and out of nowhere he's all, "you want some free weed." Of course I said gently caress yeah grabbed a jar from my shop and he crammed like half an O of some dang decent weed in there. I am more than pleased.

how do you know he didn't lace it, lace it with EL S.D. ?! That's a thing right? give out free drugs with more free drugs?

If you start being able to move things on the computer with your mind in an hour let me know I'll need to dispose of that bag for you.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

TheKingslayer posted:

The alcohol tells me to play video games. But the weed tells me it's too much trouble.

My man have you tried idle games? Just watch numbers go up and zone out sometimes you click things. If you like moving things there's a game about using a leaf blower on steam that's free that you just swing the mouse to blow the leaves off screen to get points and buy upgrades so more leaves drop so you can blow them off the screen and then get special leaves.

But not weed, just like leaves of time and space.

Anyway if you want a click game not that one, that ones just move the mouse.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

oh wow no posts in 2022 at all here, did we stop drinking for new years?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

:justpost: