Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Wadjet Eye Games posted:

One year ago, a demon possessed you; forcing you to tear a trail of bloodshed through New York City. Your salvation finally comes in the form of the Unavowed – an ancient society dedicated to stopping evil.

You are free, but your world is in tatters. You have no home, no friends, and are wanted by the police. Your old life is gone, but perhaps you can start a new one. Join the ranks of the Unavowed, and fight against the oncoming darkness.

Unavowed is a 2018 point-and-click adventure game published by Wadjet Eye Games and set in the Blackwell universe. Previous games in this setting include the Blackwell series and The Shivah. Those games are all great and I recommend playing them (except for The Blackwell Legacy which is a bit buggy and contains some uncharacteristically annoying puzzles, but I Let's Played that one years ago so you can just read that instead). Playing those games is not required in order to understand this one though. There are references to things from those earlier games but if you haven't played them then you won't even notice. It's a stand-alone story set in the same universe, not a direct sequel.

Content warnings: This game contains depictions of violence, gore, murder, suicide, and possibly other unpleasant things that I'll add if and when they come up or as I remember them. Please let me know if I should add anything.

Table of Contents:
  1. Who do we think we are?
  2. Paige Turner: Origins (CW: murder, suicide)
  3. A Moral Dilemma (CW: gore)
  4. Let Him Feed (CW: gore)
  5. Void Activity in the East Village
  6. Man on Fire
  7. Across the Void
  8. Staten Island
  9. It's a Tragedy
  10. Confronting the General
  11. Goodbye, Joy Harrison (CW: suicide)
  12. Return to the East Village
  13. A Bronx Tale
  14. Geistbusters
  15. The Gang's All Here
  16. Galene of the North Woods
  17. A Peaceful Solution
  18. Sammy's Bar
  19. Blackwell Cameo
  20. Dragon Tree
  21. The Best Part of the Whole Game
  22. Let the Dragon Go
  23. Bad Poetry
  24. May and June (CW: suicide)
  25. Stan Bates (CW: suicide)
  26. A Muse No More
  27. Return of the Demon
  28. The Real Paige Turner (CW: murder, suicide)
  29. Wall Street (CW: child abduction)
  30. He took a kid (CW: child abduction)
  31. It's short for Elliot (CW: child abduction)
  32. Talking Eli down

The game opens on a stormy night:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vus7GsuIszY

Tiggum fucked around with this message at 14:51 on Nov 11, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

We see three figures on a rooftop. Two of them are holding the third prisoner, and unfortunately that third one is us.

May you be snatched away from this place! You shall no more dare to deceive, persecute and torment! As smoke is driven away, as wax melts before the fire, so shall you be driven away, unclean spirit!

"Where am I?" we ask.

SILENCE! Now answer true: Are you demon, man or woman?

"What the hell are you talking about?"

drat it. NO. Just answer!

"Do as he says. Unless you want a broken wrist," advises his partner.

"I'm a demon," we say.

NO YOU ARE NOT!

ANSWER ME TRUE! Are you a man, woman or demon?

We give our answer and suddenly we can see clearly. The night is not as dark as it seemed.

Demon! Your power over their mind is waning! Release them now. Release them before I am forced to destroy you. REMEMBER! You are HUMAN. REMEMBER!

He hits us with another bolt of lightning.

Tell us! Before the demon regains control. Your name. Tell us your name!

We tell him.

Did you hear that, evil spirit! They know themself! They are yours no longer!

Now your past! Tell me something about your past. Your profession. Quick!

"I'm not telling you anything!" we exclaim.

NO!

He zaps us a third time and his partner speaks again.

Answer his question. We do not want to destroy you along with the demon.

But we will if we have to.

But what is our profession?

This game is actually significantly affected by player choices and we have a few to make right off the bat here. I'll be using the same voting method I use in my Lone Wolf thread which is to put everyone who voted's name in a hat and draw out one name for each decision to be made. That way more popular options are more likely to be picked but even if you're the only one voting for a particular choice you'll still have a chance of getting your name drawn. The idea is that it should encourage people to participate rather than just seeing several people vote one way and deciding that their vote doesn't matter.

Anyway, we have three things to decide right now. Please highlight your votes in bold.
  1. Are we a man or a woman?
  2. What is our name?
  3. Are we an actor, a police officer, or a bartender?

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

Normally I don't make aesthetic criticisms in other peoples' homes, but that rug looks like a beaver exploded. If meat is murder, then that rug is at least a severe beating.
1. Woman
2. Paige Turner
3. Actor

placid saviour
Apr 6, 2009
1. Man
2. Dean Samson
3. Bartender

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Oh man, I really enjoyed playing the Blackwell games, so I'm looking forward to this. Reading the LP was a trip down memory lane.

Rocket Baby Dolls posted:

1. Woman
2. Paige Turner
3. Actor

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

Normally I don't make aesthetic criticisms in other peoples' homes, but that rug looks like a beaver exploded. If meat is murder, then that rug is at least a severe beating.

Ibblebibble posted:

Oh man, I really enjoyed playing the Blackwell games, so I'm looking forward to this. Reading the LP was a trip down memory lane.

I've played the first two Blackwell games as well as The Shivah and I really enjoyed them. I've been meaning to check out Dave Gilbert's other games. This LP will probably get my arse in gear with playing the other Blackwell games in my Steam library.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

I had no idea Unavowed was related to the Blackwell games; I'll have to check those out sometime.

1. Man
2. Raphaël Ambrosius Costeau
3. Police Officer

Hwurmp fucked around with this message at 18:48 on Nov 10, 2019

Black Robe
Sep 12, 2017

Generic Magic User

I love the Blackwell games, I'm absolutely up for this.

1. Man
2. Joey Mallone :colbert:
3. Bartender

VictualSquid
Feb 29, 2012

Gently enveloping the target with indiscriminate love.
Woman
Paige Turner
Bartender

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

ASHERAH DEMANDS I FEAST, I VOTE FOR A FEAST OF FLESH
Man
Turner Page
Actor

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Man
Ed Blow
Bartender

idhrendur
Aug 20, 2016

1. Woman
2. Paige Turner
3. Police Officer

pumpinglemma
Apr 28, 2009

DD: Fondly regard abomination.

Choosing different options to the ones I went with:

Woman
Paige Turner
Bartender

vetinari100
Nov 8, 2009

> Make her pay.

Hwurmp posted:

1. Man
2. Raphaël Ambrosius Costeau
3. Police Officer

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

:rolldice:

1.Man
3.Cop

let's call him Achab Halt

SystemLogoff
Feb 19, 2011

End Session?

pumpinglemma posted:

Choosing different options to the ones I went with:

Woman
Paige Turner
Bartender

I like this as well.

Tuxedo Ted
Apr 24, 2007

Rocket Baby Dolls posted:

1. Woman
2. Paige Turner
3. Actor

This works for me. And weird, I was just thinking about how a story about a former possession victim dealing with the fallout of their possessor's crimes would be like, and here one is.

wedgekree
Feb 20, 2013

VictualSquid posted:

Woman
Paige Turner
Actor

Love how this game actually goes out of it's way to have multiple solutions to puzzles and unique interactions- something not all adventure games are great at.

Here's looking at YOU Sierra and Lucasarts..

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

ANSWER ME TRUE! Are you a man, woman or demon?

"I'm a woman," we say.

Demon! Your power over her mind is waning! Release her now. Release her before I am forced to destroy you. REMEMBER! You are HUMAN. REMEMBER!

He hits us with another bolt of lightning.

Tell us! Before the demon regains control. Your name. Tell us your name!

"My name is Paige Turner."

Did you hear that, evil spirit! She knows herself! She is yours no longer!

Now your past! Tell me something about your past. Your profession. Quick!

"I'm not telling you anything!" we exclaim.

NO!

He zaps us a third time and his partner speaks again.

Answer his question. We do not want to destroy you along with the demon.

But we will if we have to.

"I'm a bartender. Let's all sit down and talk about this!"

YES.

She is beginning to remember! Night after night, you pour drinks and help people forget their troubles. You give them the strength to push forward. To prevail. Now it's your turn! Take your own advice! Fight it!

Remember who you are!

Another bolt of lightning triggers a memory.

REMEMBER!

Sammy's bar. Our place of employment for the last seven years. The sign was just recently installed. It's the only new thing about this place. The graffiti goes up faster than we can clean it off and teenagers like to throw beer bottles off the bridge. The tree across the street often does double-duty as Sammy's second bathroom and the sanitation department is late picking up the trash again. There's a car parked in the tow zone; the world loves an optimist. The diner down the road is a great place to get food after Sammy's closes. Maybe we'll head over after work.

Hey. Wait.

Uh. Hey. Long time no see.

"Logan? What are you doing here?"

I shouldn't be here. I KNOW. But... I need your help.

It's my brother. You remember Jonah?

He's... in there. He's bad. Badder than me on my worst day. Your boss called me to take him home, but...

"I understand. I'll get him out."

Thanks. Really. I thought I could go in myself, but I don't think I can.

The first thing they tell you is not to enter a gin joint if you can avoid it.

I've gone four years. I can't lose them. Not even for him.

"I'll talk to him."

Thank you. You have no idea. Just talk to him, okay? He practically lives in this place. You know him better than I do.

And... don't tell your boss I'm out here? I don't think she likes me too much these days.

We could have been... less nice to Logan, but I didn't see any reason to be. So inside we go.

It's still early in the evening. The crowds don't come in until later. The booze is not exactly a top-shelf collection, but we're working on it. The pictures came with the bar when Sammy bought it; she has no idea what they are. Sammy put a few stickers up years ago; somehow they multiplied. The jukebox is just here for ambience; it hasn't worked in ten years. The bar is covered with countless glass stains; nobody uses the coasters we brought in. The stools are held together with duct tape and a prayer. There's a list of names behind the bar: people who are banned. Jonah's name has been recently added.

Sammy LaGuardia is our boss and friend. She's looking more frazzled than usual tonight.

Oh thank God you're here.

"Are you okay?"

Do I look okay? I swear the things I gotta deal with. *sigh* gently caress this. After tonight, I'm done. I quit.

"Is Jonah here?"

Is Jonah HERE? Yeah, Jonah's here. And I'd like that to stop. I thought Logan was a mean drunk, but Jonah? He's worse. He came in here all twitchy and looking scared. He asked for a whiskey and I gave it to him. Then he started crying. Then he started screaming. Now he's locked himself in the drat bathroom.

"So what now?"

I don't know. To tell you the truth, Jonah scares me. But maybe... Look. Maybe you can get him out of there? He's always listened to you.

"Just how much did he drink?"

Honestly, I'm surprised he's still standing. Look. Just get him out the door. He can scream at the rats in the park for all I care. I'll just... wait here.

Nothing to do but knock on the door.

Go AWAY, Sammy.

"It's not Sammy. It's me, Paige Turner."

Oh... it's you. I just... I just can't. No. No! Shut UP! Just stop. I'm sorry. It's not you. You've always been good to me. I know you tried. It just didn't work. Just... leave me alone.

"What didn't work?"

Them! They just... won't LEAVE. Shut up shut up shut up! I can't. I CAN'T! Not till... not till... NO!

"Come out, Jonah. Talk to me."

drat it. NO. Just go AWAY! Get OUT!

What did I tell you?

"Poor Jonah. We've got to help him."

You want to cuddle him, do it when you're not here. But take my advice and stay away from guys like that. I know it's not good for business, but some people just shouldn't drink. Crap like that runs in the family. I should have barred Jonah along with his drunk rear end brother.

The bathroom key hangs behind the bar.

Oh. The key? Yeahh. I guess that'll work.

"You seriously didn't think to use the key?"

Don't look at me like that. You want the truth? I didn't use the key because Jonah's scaring the hell out of me. I was gonna give the key to Logan, but he's a no-show. I guess you'll have to do.

Into the bathroom we go. It's unisex but there are urinals right there in the open. Classy. The words "help him Please" keep appearing and disappearing from the mirrors.

I locked that door for a reason.

"Jesus, Jonah!"

Believe me. Jesus has nothing to do with this. They keep talking to me. With their begging and pleading and crying. Can't you hear them? They are so LOUD.

"I don't hear anything."

You are so lucky. I just want silence. It was bad enough with just her. But now? There are so many. So so many. I close my eyes, they're there. I try to sleep, they're there. I tried to drink. They are STILL HERE. It got so bad my boss fired me. ME! Just like they fired my brother. It just keeps getting worse. I can't make them go away.

"Jonah. Give me the gun."

No. This is my only way out! You wouldn't take that from me, would you? I can't stop them. All I can do is join them.

"Join who?"

The dead! The army of the dead! They want me to join them.

"Jonah. There is no army of the dead."

That's what I thought too, when I saw the first one. About a month ago. The first ghost came. A little girl. She told me I was chosen. Then I started seeing more. And more. Everywhere. They won't leave me alone! If I have to die to make it stop, then so be it.

"You can get help, Jonah. There are treatments. Drugs."

What? You think being locked up in Bellevue is better? Locked in Bellevue with these... dead things? I've thought about it. Asking for help. I can't live like this, but... I don't want to die, man. I... I don't want to die. Why is this happening?

"Just hand over the gun."

Right. The gun. Here. Just take it. Thanks. You and Sammy, man. You've always been good to me. And this book. You can take this too.

"Book?"

Yeah. I thought it would help. It's about... spirits and ghosts and stuff. It had techniques to make 'em go away. But I think it's just... made it worse. Take it, will you? I don't want to look at it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMOigON4_K8

He hands us the book and everything goes black.

And then the world comes back.

Right. Let's go. I owe Sammy an apology.

Jonah falls to the ground and we calmly leave the bathroom.

Was that a gunshot? Did Jonah...

Without even bothering to respond, we execute our second victim and leave the bar. The memory fades to white and we are once again on the rooftop in the present day.

Your chosen vessel remembers! You are no longer welcome, wicked spirit. The hands you control will no longer do your bidding! In the name of myself, my witness, and the soul whom you hold captive... I CAST YOU OUT!

The wicked spirit is drawn into the staff and then dissipates into the air.

Gotcha!

The man in the hat cries out in pain as he is struck by a bolt of lightning and falls to the floor.

Eli!

The woman rushes to his side, leaving us to fall to our knees.

Next: A moral dilemma.

Tiggum fucked around with this message at 14:31 on Nov 12, 2019

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Well that's a hell of an introduction to the story.
:stare:

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

So a girl walks into a bar...

Mechanical Ape
Aug 7, 2007

But yes, occasionally I am known to smash.
Well, I can't imagine the mirror was very happy about that!

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

Well, he did say that he wanted to join the army of the dead and the mirror told us to help him...

Mzbundifund
Nov 5, 2011

I'm afraid so.
Getting exorcised by a film noir wizard is a pretty great intro.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Mzbundifund posted:

Getting exorcised by a film noir wizard is a pretty great intro.

Unavowed is really good.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Guess we had a Bestower on our hands.

Had is the operative word, I guess.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

We stand up and look around. Judging by the view, we're somewhere in Brooklyn, quite far away from Sammy's bar in the Bronx. We take a step towards our... captors? Saviours? Whoever they are.

Stand BACK!

Jeeze, Mandy. Put that sword AWAY. The spirit is gone. That lady is harmless!

He stands up and gives us a chance to respond. "Could you put that sword down and tell me what just happened?"

See? She doesn't even remember how she got here. It looks like her memory got scrambled during the exorcism.

Scrambled.

What? It happens.

"Mandy" sheathes the sword.

I... apologise for the threat. It has been a long night.

Please. Come with us and we will explain everything.

"You just THREATENED me. With a sword."

That is correct. It is also correct that we just saved your soul. Do as you like.

Look. She's... WE'VE.. had a rough night. Go easy on us, okay? Just come on downstairs. When you're ready. We'll explain everything.

We're the good guys. Honest.

Well, in any case, there's only one way off this roof so we don't have much choice but to follow them.

Do take your time. Soak it all in.

The man at the foot of the stairs is slashed in several places. We can only hope he went quickly. The woman behind us has been impaled through the heart and is hanging like a rag doll. An old woman lies crushed under the table. A large mass of debris blocks the front door. At least the rain is keeping the crowds away.

The man in the hat, apparently named Eli, looks slightly green. He is obviously uncomfortable being here. We can relate. If the woman with the sword is affected by the carnage around her, she gives no sign.

So. Do you remember anything? Anything at all?

"What the hell happened here?"

Your answer is within your question. Hell, indeed, happened here. These innocents. Innocents of this city who I have sworn to protect. Were destroyed.

By your hands.

"I couldn't do this!"

I'm afraid you could. And, um, you did.

You were possessed. By some kind of demon. It... made you do things.

You do not remember? One year ago? You murdered that man Jonah in cold blood. And that bartender.

"I thought that was just a dream..."

No dream, but it was a nightmare for some.

The story was top news for weeks! Every district in the city was searching for you.

As were we. And it is... fortunate that we found you first. These people on the floor? Torn apart using your bare hands. The rain washed away most of the blood from your hands, but it will always be there. Whether you can see it or not.

"This is horrible."

It is good you think this way. The demon who possessed you? It would not.

Listen to me. These feelings you've got right now? The guilt? The anger? Hold onto that. It mans you're human. You'll need that going forward.

Speaking of going...

Yeah, we need to scoot. Did you put up a veil, Mandana?

I did. And it will confuse the police long enough for us to get away, but we should not tarry.

The front door is blocked but the emergency exit is clear so we make use of it.

Fresh air at last.

A padlock. Of course. Can you pry it off?

I am tired, Eli. My strength ebbed hours ago. Perhaps she can help us? Could you find something to pry this off?

Yeah. Anything big or heavy should do.

A deep puddle fills the cement floor of this alley. Rainwater is pouring out of the leftmost drainpipe. A dumpster is open and exposed to the elements. There is an electrical cable connected to a power box on the far wall. The insulation is worn thin, exposing the wire. Sparks are flying off it. Better not touch. A thick and sturdy lever juts out from the power box. It's in the "on" position. A pipe, corroded but sturdy, is lying on the other side of the dumpster.

"Anything big or heavy," he said. That pipe should do. We'll just grab it. Wait, what's that on that air conditioner?

*sniff* *sniff* *snifff*

You've got to be kidding me.

The creature leaps to the ground. Its body is made up of sinew and ligaments. No skin that we can see.

This place. Much has changed.

Creature! Who are you and what is your purpose here?

Purpose? You invited me.

You are mistaken.

I was summoned across the void. By you.

I say again. You are mistaken. You know I speak the truth.

I know what you are, Jinn-child. I know you can not speak false. Nevertheless. A beacon appeared. A path was formed. I merely followed it.

Nobody here has done such a thing.

Um. That might not be entirely true.

Eli?

On the roof. I used a LOT of power. Probably enough to call the attention of... well, something like this.

Neophyte mage. Playing with forces you don't understand.

I'm mage enough to burn you into a greasy smudge!

You lie. I know a falsehood when I hear one. I can smell your power, mageling. You have none left. You are nearly spent. And you, Jinn-child, are so fatigued you can barely stand.

That may be true, but stand we shall.

Since we're being so honest with each other, you don't look too healthy yourself.

The... journey here was long and difficult. I used much of my energy getting here.

Ah. So you are just as tired as we are. That's called a "stalemate," friend.

I do not wish to fight. I have no quarrel with either of you. I am merely HUNGRY. Feed me, and I will return home.

That is all? What type of food do you require?

On this plane of existence? Human flesh is all that will sustain me.

Of course it is. That's not going to happen. Sorry.

Agreed. We can not allow that. Depart in peace. There need not be bloodshed.

I need to feed. I will die otherwise.

The lady asked you to leave.

You give me orders?

I summoned you. I do have that right.

If you have the will to enforce it.

Right. So. Leave! I command it! Return across the void from where you came!

Eli. He's not leaving.

I can see that.

Mageling. You created no summoning circle. No spells of binding. No means of holding me.

Look. It was my first exorcism, okay?

So here's the game's first real puzzle. We could actually have done it already and skipped most of that dialogue, but who would want to do that? First thing we need to do is flip that power switch to "off", because why would there be a lever there if we weren't supposed to use it? Then we'll take a look in this dumpster - you never know what you might find.

There are exactly two items we can take here: a large spool of copper wire and a heavily stained tablecloth. There's not much to interact with in this scene so the solution should be fairly obvious. We first attach the wire to the worn cable we noticed earlier (good thing we turned the power off) and lay the other end in the puddle of water. We then stuff the table cloth into the drainpipe, causing the water to flow on to the second drainpipe to the right, flooding the area on which the creature is standing. Finally, we turn the power back on.

That was... creatively done.

Um. Yeah. Nice work.

"What the hell is this thing?"

We cannot say for sure. This creature is from across the void. There are so many that they defy categorization.

It's a ligamental.

A what?

It's made up of ligaments and sinew. It fits.

Very well. This creature is a... ligamental.

Uuughhh. Such... agony. What manner of pain is this?

"I couldn't let you harm anyone."

I am merely HUNGRY. I... *sniff* That stench! It can't be. You. A Demonspawn. On THIS plane?

"Are you talking to me?"

I can sense the corruption within you! Why do you come here to torment me?

There is no demon. I got rid of it.

You are a fool. The corruption lingers.

Creature, you are at our mercy. Return home through the void at once.

You know I cannot. I used all my energy to get here. I will not survive the return journey without food. I must feed. On human flesh. In this world, nothing else will sustain me.

"This thing eats people?"

Only on this plane of existence. I do not believe it has a choice.

"Maybe we should let it go?"

No!

We stand against chaos. We do not inflict it.

"What about the dead bodies inside?"

What? That's... eeugh.

Does the demonspawn speak true? There is meat? Inside this building?

Yes. Yes there is. Slaughtered only hours ago.

Fresh meat! That is perfect! Let me consume my fill and I will leave you in peace.

I... I do not think I can do that. It would draw too much attention. The police are bound to notice.

Not to mention the victims inside are innocent. They have families. Loved ones. They'll want closure.

I am innocent too, Mageling. You summoned ME. I merely answered. Would you kill me just for that?

... It speaks true, Eli. What is your decision?

Wait. You're putting this on ME?

Yes.

I... I'm not the one who has to cut that thing's throat. I can't decide that for you.

It was your magic that brought it here. The choice is yours.

You're the one with the sword.

You are the one who summoned it.

You've got seniority.

Then I delegate this choice to you.

Oh? NOW you suddenly trust my judgement?

I always do.

You wouldn't let me make toast this morning!

I grow HUNGRY while you bicker!

Quiet!

Eli. We must be quick. Tell me to kill him and I will.

Since when do you need my permission to do anything?

I cannot kill a creature in cold blood!

So we'll... what? Let him chew up the bodies inside?

No. We cannot do that either.

CHOOSE!

Quiet!

As before, we could have interrupted that back and forth at any time. Despite the fact that we're well out of our depth and these two presumably got by relatively well without us before now, we're the player character and that means we get to make the choices.

Do we let him feed or just kill him?

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Feed. the souls have already departed and I'm eager to see how this plot thread develops in the future.

TheGreatEvilKing
Mar 28, 2016

Feed. The souls are gone, no harm is done.

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

Feed. I'm sure at least a few of them were organ donors, same principle.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

At this point, feed.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather
You killed countless innocent people. Might as well give them a pupose. Feed.

Black Robe
Sep 12, 2017

Generic Magic User

Yeah, let him feed, those people don't need their meat any more. Better he eat dead people than live ones. The bodies were apparently torn apart anyway, he's not going to make it any worse by chewing on them.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Feed me all night long

Tiggum posted:

It's a ligamental.

A what?

LIGAMENTAL BALLS lmao

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

Aren't we having an intervention right now? Kill it!

Kobanya
Aug 6, 2013
Going back up to the screenshot of the carnage, it looks like there is literally a leg unattached to any body. The ligamental (lol) could eat that and probably the guts from that other body. I mean, I don't think he's gonna Shag n Scoob the whole room.

So yeah, feed.

placid saviour
Apr 6, 2009
Sounds like feeding it will help confuse the cops and maybe make us a ligamental friend.

Definitely feed.

berryjon
May 30, 2011

I have an invasion to go to.
Feed.

Polaron
Oct 13, 2010

The Oncoming Storm
Dammit, I was working on doing an LP of this very game :argh:

This game is great and I'm glad more people are going to be seeing it. I'd been starting to wonder if I was the only one who had played it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Feed.