Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
I just watched Air Force 1

It was alright I guess

But what I really want to watch now is the exact same movie but with Donald Trump as the POTUS (how wacky would that be, that guy bring Pissident)

With the magic of CGI I feel like this could be done. And also if I could get Trump to answer my calls I’d bet he bankroll it (and then not pay anybody)

You could also add a scene where Trump smashes a Diet Coke button and a Diet Coke shoots out and knocks a terrorist out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
Trivia I learned about the movie:

The Director enjoyed making the movie so much that he referred to it as Air Force Fun

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Get off my forums

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Trump starts screeching for someone to "activate the escape dome" and then proceeds to poo poo his pants. Instantly sells out the entire country in exchange for someone not punching him in the face.

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
Haha, I’m glad you’re here AFH. We’ll hire you to write all the dialogue

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost
Trump thinks that movie was real life and that real life is a TV show. The Donald is a land of contrasts.

He would probably try to run the terrorist off the plane in a golf cart imo.

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Go home and be a family man!
The whole movie plays out mostly the same except it turns out to be an egotistical fantasy Trump is having while waiting for rescue in that escape pod.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
giiiiive meeee twooooo paaaairs

iiiii neeeeeed twooooo paaaairs

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
Tiffany is the daughter on board and Trump takes the gun from Gary Oldman and shoots her.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

"Fought em all folks, folks one hundred terrorists and made them all cry LIKE A DOG. And afterwards General Raisin Kane, if you can believe it, he came up to me with tears in his eyes and said "SIR! Nobody has ever fought terrorists like that before.

I fought them with tremendous speed and incredible courage like nobody though possible 8 years or even 20 years ago. Where's Ivanka? I need... Ivanka. Ivanka give..... they call it a hero's welcome folks, you know what that means."

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
Trump is in Russia giving a stumbling, slurred speech about how great General Radek is and how handsome he is.

The terrorists decide they don’t need to go on the plane after Trump accidentally pushes the ‘Depose Leader’ app instead of Twitter

Credits roll

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

When they send those paratrooper guys to save everyone Trump pushes through everybody else on the plane and insists he gets saved first. Then once he lands he says the plane blew up in the air and he outran the explosion and it was incredible, folks, so incredible and so fast. Then the plane lands behind him and he says "And there it is right now, it's actually waving at us."

Pickwick High
Aug 4, 2019

They call me Nutse
Trump is flying the plane at the same time as everything else. He keeps running back to the cockpit to check every so often

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

1redflag posted:

Get off my forums

Lawl

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     
"Mr. President, we're under attack, you need to get into the escape pod!" /locks Trump in an overhead compartment.

Inept
Jul 8, 2003

N. Senada posted:

With the magic of CGI I feel like this could be done. And also if I could get Trump to answer my calls I’d bet he bankroll it (and then not pay anybody)

I really hope that 10 years from now that's just a thing where some sites have torrents with crappy neural network versions of people in all sorts of movies.

Agent Escalus
Oct 5, 2002

"I couldn't stop saying aloud how miscast Jim Carrey was!"
"The worst hijacking and kidnapping that you ever saw, really really terrible. Such a shame and a permanent black mark on our great country!"

"Sir, no hostages were killed and you got away without a scratch. Pretty sure the Munich Olympics crisis and 9/11 qualify as worse."

"PULL HIS CREDENTIALS! Get him outta here! These fake news reporters are just the worst, most terrible people on the planet! They're so dumb as a rock they don't even know what 'covfefe' means!"

Spins
Feb 26, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

A Fancy Hat posted:

Trump starts screeching for someone to "activate the escape dome" and then proceeds to poo poo his pants. Instantly sells out the entire country in exchange for someone not punching him in the face.

Immediately hurls the football at the hijackers and offers them a stay at Trump Tower

With Melania
Do they want Melania?
She used to be a model y know

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Enough is enough. I've had it with these motherfucking presidents, on these motherfucking planes!

e: My posting agent informs me that was from a different airplane movie. Surely he can't be serious!

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

A Fancy Hat posted:

"Fought em all folks, folks one hundred terrorists and made them all cry LIKE A DOG. And afterwards General Raisin Kane, if you can believe it, he came up to me with tears in his eyes and said "SIR! Nobody has ever fought terrorists like that before.

I fought them with tremendous speed and incredible courage like nobody though possible 8 years or even 20 years ago. Where's Ivanka? I need... Ivanka. Ivanka give..... they call it a hero's welcome folks, you know what that means."

A Fancy Hat posted:

When they send those paratrooper guys to save everyone Trump pushes through everybody else on the plane and insists he gets saved first. Then once he lands he says the plane blew up in the air and he outran the explosion and it was incredible, folks, so incredible and so fast. Then the plane lands behind him and he says "And there it is right now, it's actually waving at us."

Agent Escalus
Oct 5, 2002

Mooey Cow posted:

Enough is enough. I've had it with these motherfucking presidents, on these motherfucking planes!

e: My posting agent informs me that was from a different airplane movie. Surely he can't be serious!

As serious as your ego writing checks that your body can't cash. And don't call him 'Shirley'!

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Fail-Safe but with Trump nukes New York anyways even after Russia shoots down the rogue plane

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019
Fun fact: the third world country scenes were filmed in Cleveland Ohio

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

A Fancy Hat posted:

Oh my god. I need this movie right now for real.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Pickwick High posted:

Trump [...] running

Too much for my suspension of disbelief, even through the magic of CGI

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

YeahTubaMike posted:

giiiiive meeee twooooo scoooops

iiiii neeeeeed twooooo scoooops

Agent Escalus
Oct 5, 2002

Inept posted:

I really hope that 10 years from now that's just a thing where some sites have torrents with crappy neural network versions of people in all sorts of movies.

I just realized that even though the Piss Tape isn't real...ONE DAY IT WILL BE

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
SHITTERS FULL!!!

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

"You're the duke of New York, A NUMBER ONE!" Trump starts squealing as soon as somebody reaches into their jacket pocket to pull out a pen.

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

A Fancy Hat posted:

:krad::patriot:

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

If he waits long enough he can use his accrued interest from his savings to bring his negative checking balance back into the black.
They have to strap Trump down like cargo incase he decides to walk around during take off to keep it from crashing

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

If he waits long enough he can use his accrued interest from his savings to bring his negative checking balance back into the black.
the scene showing this process exceeds 10 minutes

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

"Mr. President, you can't use your cell phone right now."

*trump puts phone in pocket*

"I'm NOT, believe me, not tweeting and not phoning or using the phone as some people call it."

*trump starts tweeting again*

"Sir please, your phone. Please put it away right now."

*trump quickly puts phone between his fat thighs*

"Must be... it's another phone causing that. I'm not on it or doing it or even using it, if you can believe it."

"Sir, please, we can't take off until you put the phone away!"

*trump tweets "VERY LOW CLASS (DUMB) PEOPLE ON AIR FORCE 1 TODAY - WORSE PILOT I EVER SEEN FLY! Waited for hours, may as well fly on a regular jet!"*

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

I want to see Trump get his motherfucking rear end beat and tossed out of the airplane by Gary Oldman because that's exactly what would happen

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
"GET OFF MY LAME"

but on a MAD comics cover

Pickwick High
Aug 4, 2019

They call me Nutse

A Fancy Hat posted:

"I'm NOT, believe me, not tweeting and not phoning or using the phone as some people call it."

"Must be... it's another phone causing that. I'm not on it or doing it or even using it, if you can believe it."

*trump tweets "VERY LOW CLASS (DUMB) PEOPLE ON AIR FORCE 1 TODAY - WORSE PILOT I EVER SEEN FLY! Waited for hours, may as well fly on a regular jet!"*

This is Trump to a T

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
That's kinda the dudes superpower, yes.

Biohazard
Apr 17, 2002

Agent Escalus posted:

I just realized that even though the Piss Tape isn't real...ONE DAY IT WILL BE

This already happened didn't it? Pretty sure I saw some article about someone using deepfake tech to make a trump pisstape.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

The pisstape now exists in a superpositional state of simultaneous reality and unreality

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

A Fancy Hat posted:

:pusheen:

Are you secretly Mick Mulvaney?