Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
Li'l Psycho Tommy is not even hiding the nazi poo poo anymore. He finally blocked me but not before I could snap this gem:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

AsInHowe posted:

It was a fifth estate thing from around 1990. The interviewer says that he is Swedish and isn't a hockey player, Don calls him a "n____ Scandanavian," the piece doesn't dwell on it.

https://www.cbc.ca/player/play/1643626563968

?? Am I missing something because I didn’t see that at all in the video?

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

vincentpricesboner posted:

I gotta see this. Is it on youtube yet? Have to own some chuds on facebook.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-sG6u_Sats

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel
The CBC video that I posted is different than the one on YouTube. The piece last night included an outtake at 9:03. The original cuts to Cherry speaking at some business conference.

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
https://twitter.com/SimonDingleyCBC/status/1196562088778436608

lol

mr. unhsib
Sep 19, 2003
I hate you all.
Forcing Don Cherry to speak for podcast-length is elder abuse.

Scudworth
Jan 1, 2005

When life gives you lemons, you clone those lemons, and make super lemons.

Dinosaur Gum

AsInHowe posted:

It was a fifth estate thing from around 1990. The interviewer says that he is Swedish and isn't a hockey player, Don calls him a "n____ Scandanavian," the piece doesn't dwell on it.

https://www.cbc.ca/player/play/1643626563968

AsInHowe posted:

The CBC video that I posted is different than the one on YouTube. The piece last night included an outtake at 9:03. The original cuts to Cherry speaking at some business conference.

He said "Good, good, I knew you were Scandinavian" (knew you were is mumbled together like neyawer)

grack
Jan 10, 2012

COACH TOTORO SAY REFEREE CAN BANISH WHISTLE TO LAND OF WIND AND GHOSTS!

mr. unhsib posted:

Forcing Don Cherry to speak for podcast-length is elder abuse.

Forcing Don Cherry to speak for ONLY podcast-length is elder abuse.

Spelling Mitsake
Oct 4, 2007

Clutch Cargo wishes they had Tractor.
NOW WATCH THIS HERE, LOOKIT THIS.

WHADDYA MEAN THEY CAN'T SEE IT? IT'S RIGHT THERE ON DA TV, LOOK AT IT!

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

another white rear end in a top hat with a podcast you say?

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

Podcasts are the perfect medium for him. He's already a master of tangents and half finished thoughts cumulating in an emphatic statement that means nothing but is delivered with gusto so presumably is the central argument.

I'm excited for him to try and explain the stamps.com business model though.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

e: wrong thread

Powershift fucked around with this message at 14:53 on Nov 19, 2019

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

not gonna lie, don attempting to do ad reads for like dick pills and poo poo would be funny as hell

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

yellowcar posted:

not gonna lie, don attempting to do ad reads for like dick pills and poo poo would be funny as hell

don cherry and omaha steaks, shari's berries, and dollar shave club are a natural match

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

My pillow and cath lube. They still do mail gold scams?