Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mr. unhsib
Sep 19, 2003
I hate you all.

FBS posted:

quote:

Wow - He's the ONLY reason I watch!

Don Cherry is a Canadian staple and this is so very upsetting!

gently caress you Sportsnet!

"I watch a 3 hour hockey game for the 7 minutes of ranting by a sundowning octagenarian"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mr. unhsib
Sep 19, 2003
I hate you all.

Arivia posted:

I think it's going to be the alt-right only, honestly. Even the mainstream and sports coverage up here from conservative sources has been "yeah it's time to go Don."

Even the Barstool guys are pro-firing, which is kind of a good illustration of where we are.

mr. unhsib
Sep 19, 2003
I hate you all.

Aye Doc posted:

do you think pierre mcguire has enough behind-the-scenes pull to get the coach's corner gig

I'm not sure how many people are lining up for this job in the immediate aftermath...Pierre's one of the few who are dumb enough to think it's an actual opportunity.

mr. unhsib
Sep 19, 2003
I hate you all.
There will only ever be one song I ever associate with Don Cherry:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwAI4rntFrE

mr. unhsib
Sep 19, 2003
I hate you all.

Darude - Adam Sandstorm posted:

Coach's Corner with Craig MacTavish would be legit great.

He'll *really* have something insightful to say about bike lanes.

mr. unhsib
Sep 19, 2003
I hate you all.
https://twitter.com/bruce_arthur/status/1194689197078130688

LMAO

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mr. unhsib
Sep 19, 2003
I hate you all.
Forcing Don Cherry to speak for podcast-length is elder abuse.