Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Hello yes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

if I encode my role into a post will I get modkilled

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

dude I literally never role vanilla milkshake I loving hate this game

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Bifauxnen posted:

Congratulations, you are now: Vanilla Milkshake

FUUUU

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Mason Solus so he can know Iím not that bad

Doc Merk because he always gets killed D/N1

Vig ASF cuz I can never read him

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

KASHUNO IS THE WAY

KASHUNO IS THE LIGHT

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Mr. Humalong posted:

Too many lurkers, someone give me a gun

look at this guy appealing to the scum gunsmith,

scumsmith

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

heís a

texan

(Get it the scum parts implied)

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Quidthulhu posted:

Whereís my role PM?????

Oh I think it accidentally got sent to me, youíre a bomb

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

merk posted:

Ok........... but............

If scum hammer town Quid early to stop discussion, then we found a scum.

this feels a little out of character for merk, considering the conclusion is bunk

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

SolusLunes posted:

Setting this out up while not actually voting quid makes me concerned that you're setting the out up for yourself or a scumbro.

Why would Pmush vote quid there though?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

If anyone legitimately thinks quidís posts are scummy, please let me know

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

merk posted:

Where is your case work identifying an alternative candidate?

I donít have any yet, I was hoping someone would respond to that last quote doubling down on quid being scummy so I could vote THAT person.

The only thing that feels off to me is you, almost like death of Stalin (or w/e the one where you claimed survivor D1), where youíre starting on a different note than I am used to.

Is that scummy? I donít know yet

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

merk posted:

In fact, ##vote Sandwolf

Is your entire case on me really ďwhereís your alternative casework?Ē when your vote on me is the only basis you, yourself, have for any ďalternative caseworkĒ?

Flimsy

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

##vote merk

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

merk posted:

My case on you is that youíre scum talking negatively about the upcoming lynch without doing any scum hunting yourself. You want to distance yourself from a lynch or help your scum buddy avoid a lynch.

Youíve done nothing to find scum until now.

"the upcoming lynch"? excuse me?

you'd be better served at playing this off as a joke, you have nowhere near enough evidence to feel so strongly about some contrived scenario you cooked up

it looks like you're forcing way too hard, I think you're being inauthentic

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

merk posted:

My case on sand wolf is he did all of those things by speaking negatively about the Quidnose case without doing any scum hunting himself. Now that heís voted me, he is scum hunting now though.

hey, merk, what quidnose case?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

What.. no... vote pmush, she is scum

you sure are being willfully ignorant to this merk stuff?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

This is standard fare merk

this is not standard fare merk, lol

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Hum, what do you think of merk

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Mr. Humalong posted:

The more he posts the worse I feel

Disappeared just as the heat was rising too

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Is deadline tomorrow morning at 9am EST? Or our Saturday morning at 9am EST?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Hum I feel good in my heart you are scum, considering deadline is at 9am tomorrow, wonít you vote merk?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

sigh not scum, town*

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

I feel good in my heart heís town.

I donít whanna no lynch, I think Merks been scummy. The things heís come through to say after have done nothing to dissuade me.

Iíll be around til probably 2am EST

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

No quid no, merk! Vote merk! For Humís actions to be scummy there merk has to be scum first so letís lynch merk!

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

correct me if Iím wrong but you seemed to be indicating you thought Hum was scummy for being suss of merk and then seemingly acting in contradiction to that - but wouldnít that require merk and hum to be scum? Otherwise wouldnít hum not give a poo poo if merk got lynched anyways

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

itís that magical time of the night where I get to go to sleep and hope we donít nolynch

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

This is standard fare merk

On the one hand, AAís purposeful ignorance to the merk stuff could be town simply uninterested in a merk lynch (as evidenced by the above statement). It could also be a shot at distancing themself from the lynch and I can see that too in the refusal to talk about it around the mounting pressure.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Quidthulhu posted:

Yeah, Iíd be OK with a merk vote. His ďthis is now a serious voteĒ is a real weak after the fact revision to justify a bad but easy vote, and heís getting a bit too ďhereís the mafia theory behind why I am right and goodĒ which never strikes me as very town to me.

AA defending me rather than being immediately susp of me and jumping down my throat is also pinging me but thatís just gut

This post feels like a lot of explaining to vote merk, overly self conscious of joining the lynch, but setting himself up to vote merk whenever.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

A Sometimes Food posted:

Yeah

Murk Merk

##vote merk

Epsilon Plus posted:

merk was spicy chocolate all along, the fucker ##vote merk

Inversely, these two votes seem really transparently indifferent, come one after the other, and keep merk up in the -1, -2, -3 to lynch range without much more talking from them.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Quidthulhu posted:

So who do you think of those 4 players is the scummiest and why?

this post strikes me as bad. Weird time to mafia coach after (someone I canít remember Iím phone posting) talks about how 4/5 people voting for merk at that point had very little content. This is also like within 12 hours of deadline (when most of that deadline is nighttime for the game).

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Mr. Humalong posted:

Would vote EP, ASF, or Quid today.

Need to reread but they are the ones that immediately jumped out at me as being fairly scummy during the merk debacle

I think I agree with this but the order I like is:

Quid -> ASF -> EP for now

##vote Quid

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Isnít there a way to possess votefinder to post?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Quidthulhu posted:

Those are two scum votes in a row if I ever saw them lol

Are we already in LYLO?

AND YET NOT A VOTE FOR EITHER OF US

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Quidthulhu posted:

Sandwolf, what about Hum's D1 posting made you feel "good in your heart that he was town?" There's nothing to indicate that.

lol youíre really not gonna like it and Iím being SLIGHTLY hyperbolic about that wording, but:

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Mr. Humalong posted:

Also I sure wish the mod would fix whatever makes the discord constantly show me thereís a new post even though I canít see anything in the discord.

I had the exact same problem as he said and I presume itís because the scum page/spectator chat is being posted in but as another townie I have no access to chats but can also see notifications.

I know itís a bullshit reason and I debated not even talking about it but if itís obviously dumb in some way I figured I could be talked out of it because tbh his play D1 around the merk lynch is kinda scummy

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Quidthulhu posted:

This is a really scummy post. Non-content reasons to retroactively justify a bad call that you could easily be talked out of is not a great look, Sandwolf...

Then vote me already dude, and I didnít say I would be easily talked out about it, I said I was open to the idea of it because it IS a non-content reason.

Your hesitation to vote me despite multiple posts tryna paint me as scummy makes me think you donít actually want to commit to voting me!!

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

A bunch of people havenít even posted this day yet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Mr. Humalong posted:

Yeah Iím feeling even better about my vote. Quid is scum.

Agreed, he seems really eager to characterize his own actions as those of town