Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

I AM THE STORM THAT IS APPROACHING

I can play.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

I think it's time for a mass claim.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

I'm vanilla.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Kashuno posted:

##vote ASF

No dont

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Nearly dumped some pokemon thread shitposting in here

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Yall can go to hell

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Sandwolf posted:

KASHUNO IS THE WAY

KASHUNO IS THE LIGHT

Kashuno is the way to getting your rear end kicked.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Mr. Humalong posted:

Also I will actually be awake and present at deadline

Same actually for once.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Sandwolf posted:

Disappeared just as the heat was rising too

Yeah

Murk Merk

##vote merk

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

I feel like this didn't get mentioned when

merk posted:

Ackshully, reading again and less frustrated:

PMush spends the last page talking negatively about my lynch (saying Iím a try hard), then saying who cares who gets lynched d1, and then votes someone who definitely isnít getting lynched.

This is scum d1 looking like they are helping us but actually doing nothing.

##vote Pmush

Probably humalong #2 and I canít believe sandwolf actually thinks Iím scum so that would be 3.

Good luck goons!

It really should, Pmush's early vote on me was fine. Their later vote on me was completely hollow activity, scum trying to look like they were doing something while avoiding the at that time near certain lunch of someone they knew was town.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

##vote Pmush

Thought I had honestly.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

SolusLunes posted:

I apologize for not posting yesterday- last weekend was my anniversary, and we were out of town the entire time.

Now I wonder if Quid survived because scum weren't on the lynch and didn't want to have their scumbud killed, or if all the scum were already on the lynch and couldn't push it through.

The former I think, I'm still suss as hell on Pmush for the reason I highlighted previously and brought up by Merk, and they weren't on the Quid vote at all.

##vote Quid

I think those two are scum.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

I'm down with voting E+ or as I've said before Pmush, though less for lurking and more for their specific posting.

I mean I'm around and should post more but I feel like I've been posting arguments and I'm at least present today.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Sandwolf posted:

Hard to gauge considering I can understand why he might have been a little confused considering this game has been a ghost town.

Iíve been more thrown by Nat20ís ďyeah, that!Ē -ing me a couple times, but heís again, posting, so I donít want to lynch him. Can we just all agree to lynch a lurker and hope tomorrow goes better

Natural 20 posted:

##vote E+

I'm down with this.

Lmao

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Also rereading, I really want to push Pmush or Hum. Both avoided the merk cuddle despite being around for it, and helping drive it but then just kinda stepping off. Distancing themselves from a town cuddle when they realised town votes would get it over the line.

E+'s lurking ain't great and I would totally buy them as scumbo 3 (assuming we have more than two scum) but Hum and Pmush have suspicious activity and have been real quiet. Quid I'm torn on but I'm leaning town having reread today, they're too active and Hum doesn't seem like a bad vote. I'd rather not kill a really active town right now.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Mr. Humalong posted:

Iím gonna be honest I forgot everything about this game besides that I am extremely certain Quid is scum. But if voting me makes you feel better then go for it.

Would also be fine with pmush. Lurking real hard but they did just have to handle a murder goon in e/n so itís understandable.

E+ also an ok vote.

Oh, was not aware of that. Alright I still think they're scum for the weird dodge on the merk vote, but the lurking is understandable.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

##vote humalong

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Hell yeah.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

And I'm guessing you all suspected me but you all always suspect me so you prioritised other poo poo.