Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

I now have several regrets.

why not, this sounds like a bad idea

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

Mr. Humalong posted:

Congratulations, you are now Joe Biden

friends, vote for me, nothing good will change, and i'll make this country even more for old people

young people can just get out

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

gently caress you did you just try to pre-empt my day 1 scumclaim because I'm scum

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

##vote humalong

frankly i'm offended!!!!!

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

Since this is essentially a popularity contest, as far as we know...

Mason
Doc
Vig

Mason Hum - Fellow Texan
Doc merk - High death rate
Vig Solus - He always thinks I'm scum

Not yet, I suppose?

Mason AA to prove him wrong
Doc Kash because I feel like I can get a read on him sooner rather than later
Vig AA, just to prove him right

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

Natural 20 posted:

Haha deadline is at midday for me.

Now I will be the person posting right to deadline! I WILL BE THE BELLE OF THE BALL.

what are you some kind of australian

scumstralian, as it were

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

dammit bif put votefinder in the op I don't want to actually have to open votefinder

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

PMush Perfect posted:

I'm Ron, too, man. The most vanilla of Harry Potter protagonists.

I dunno, he's redheaded enough to be two thirds of Neopolitan

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

PMush Perfect posted:

It's not for certain that they'd be scum, though. Logic like that is what starts a chain hang.

Setting this out up while not actually voting quid makes me concerned that you're setting the out up for yourself or a scumbro.

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

Sandwolf posted:

Why would Pmush vote quid there though?

Are you talking about a hammer? Presumably, to scumhammer a town. And then point to their earlier posts about how you can't read too much into a hammering.

Incidentally, I do agree that you shouldn't read too much into a D1 hammer, but making it a point of emphasis is weird to me.

Both from pmush and merk, but pmush's is the one that's giving me pause.

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

Sandwolf posted:

If anyone legitimately thinks quidís posts are scummy, please let me know

I think it's more a combination of a lurker murdering and the fact that quid's three game posts appear to be trying too hard and non-interactional.

Which is pretty thin, but literally everything's thin on D1.

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

I apologize for not posting yesterday- last weekend was my anniversary, and we were out of town the entire time.

Now I wonder if Quid survived because scum weren't on the lynch and didn't want to have their scumbud killed, or if all the scum were already on the lynch and couldn't push it through.

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

Mr. Humalong posted:

Itís the first one, unless Nat and Sandwolf are both scum.

You don't think that's possible? They did both flip from D1 "no it's not quid, merk's case on quid is poo poo, kill merk" to "gently caress it kill Quid"

I think it's possible.

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

Kashuno posted:

I had a pretty busy weekend but I should be able to reread this morning

Epsilon Plus posted:

deadline is in 85 minutes, eesh. sorry, had a lot going on this weekend. I'm not fully convinced on Quid but I also haven't properly read the thread since my first post of the day, let's see if I can do that now

In an incredibly hypocritical fashion, why no followup on these posts? I'm suspicious on a gut feel level.

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

Sandwolf posted:

Kashuno is dead (though I did think they were scummy for asking me to post some context and then totally ignored the post he implored I make for 16+ hours)

Impossible to say if the no lynch yesterday was scummy or not considering no one was around literally all weekend.

fuckin' right, I forgot Kash was dead

my bad, ghost of kash

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

Quidthulhu posted:

Whatís the case against me again? Asking so I can consider if I should move my vote to myself, since Iím not convinced.

I don't get why you ask this- you feel like you're town and then you keep throwing this out there. Town should never self-vote but you're very specifically willing to.

Are you trying to make us call your bluff?

In which case, ##vote quid

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

ugh I'm bad at jokes that aren't day 1

##unvote

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

Sandwolf posted:

Letís lynch me

why?

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

Mr. Humalong posted:

You are Milli Vanilli. You are VANILLA TOWN.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

Sandwolf posted:

Hard to gauge considering I can understand why he might have been a little confused considering this game has been a ghost town.

Iíve been more thrown by Nat20ís ďyeah, that!Ē -ing me a couple times, but heís again, posting, so I donít want to lynch him. Can we just all agree to lynch a lurker and hope tomorrow goes better

Natural 20 posted:

##vote E+

I'm down with this.

nat

nat c'mon man

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

lol, I wasn't the only one who saw it

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

Sandwolf posted:

Not tryna bring e/n discussion in here but what the gently caress?

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

Nine minutes to deadline, so:

##vote quid

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

Epsilon Plus posted:

it's amazing how I thought this established deadline wouldn't be a problem for me

We could just vote someone before deadline, it's this crazy idea I've tried to float in some games I've played previously

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

SolusLunes posted:

I apologize for not posting yesterday- last weekend was my anniversary, and we were out of town the entire time.

Now I wonder if Quid survived because scum weren't on the lynch and didn't want to have their scumbud killed, or if all the scum were already on the lynch and couldn't push it through.

Well, now that Sandwolf's dead and not scum, I'm reasonably sure it's the first of this, but I'm just... man, pushing quid AGAIN?

I don't know what that'd actually tell us or if Quid's actually scum.

I'm suspicious of Hum if Quid's not scum, and I don't think Quid is. The Quid pushes, to me, just feel like scum forcing it.

##vote Humalong

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

Mr. Humalong posted:

So you and Quid are scum?

Quid seems like they'd be a fun scumbo tbh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

Quidthulhu posted:

Oh Nat 20 was scum. Quelle suprise.

Aww I like to think that my being scum was a surprise! Not even sandwolf really suspected me!