Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Doctor Rope

Sure

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Doctor Rope

What's wrong with vanilla loving, not a thing.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Doctor Rope

Strange... Bif sent me a role PM anyhow, and it just said "You win, and are the best."

Weird...

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Doctor Rope

Let me ask the age old question... who scum?

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Doctor Rope

Since this is essentially a popularity contest, as far as we know...

Mason
Doc
Vig

Mason Hum - Fellow Texan
Doc merk - High death rate
Vig Solus - He always thinks I'm scum

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Doctor Rope

##vote PMush

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Doctor Rope

I think pmush voting kash for third vote scumvote with that weird backwards vote seemed like trying scum.

Quid was obviously having a laugh. I see no problem with the quid votes esp. When we have not even an inkling of hope learning anything at this time.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Doctor Rope

I see you all passing up the gold that is my infallible pmush case and i wag my righteous finger at you. Open your eyes plebeians. See the scum right in front of you. She has made it clear.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Doctor Rope

Quidthulhu posted:

Yeah, I’d be OK with a merk vote. His “this is now a serious vote” is a real weak after the fact revision to justify a bad but easy vote, and he’s getting a bit too “here’s the mafia theory behind why I am right and good” which never strikes me as very town to me.

AA defending me rather than being immediately susp of me and jumping down my throat is also pinging me but that’s just gut

In my old age, I've grown. I've mastered my meta. Join me in the town victory of tomorrow.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Doctor Rope

Quidthulhu posted:

Ok!

##vote merk

What.. no... vote pmush, she is scum

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Doctor Rope