Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Firebatgyro
Dec 3, 2010
My current PC is ancient and dying so buying everything from scratch. Are there any decent (for gaming) GPUs out there that don't require paying 3x MSRP or spending a week waiting in line (1-2 gens old is fine)? Or is getting a pre-built just an actual thing in 2021?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Firebatgyro posted:

My current PC is ancient and dying so buying everything from scratch. Are there any decent (for gaming) GPUs out there that don't require paying 3x MSRP or spending a week waiting in line (1-2 gens old is fine)? Or is getting a pre-built just an actual thing in 2021?

look into AMD

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

Firebatgyro posted:

Or is getting a pre-built just an actual thing in 2021?

Yes, basically if you want a full new PC including the GPU your options are a prebuilt, physically lining up at Microcenter, or setting up discord notifications. The discord route got me a 3080 back in the fall of 2020 but things are even worse now :suicide:

Helter Skelter
Feb 10, 2004

BEARD OF HAVOC

Super Librarian posted:

I had a few (hopefully) quick questions:
Do you still need to update the bios on B550 boards, or are they usually compatible with Zen 3 CPUs out of the box? It sounds like it's easy to flash the bios nowadays, but I have zero experience with it and it makes me a little nervous.

I had budgeted for RAM before I realized that he currently has DDR4 already; would it be a big, noticeable jump in performance to buy something newer/faster? If we skip the RAM, I'm likely looking at replacing his 4-year old Corsair PSU (550W, 5yr warranty) instead.

Motherboard should support the CPU out of the box at this point, but you've got bios flashback on the off chance it doesn't. Don't worry about it.

Keep the current RAM, you can always pop in some new sticks down the line if desired, or venture into the wild world of RAM overclocking. I'd go for a new PSU (any Corsair, EVGA, or Seasonic with a 10-year warranty is a pretty safe bet).

Super Librarian
Jan 4, 2005

Helter Skelter posted:

Motherboard should support the CPU out of the box at this point, but you've got bios flashback on the off chance it doesn't. Don't worry about it.

Keep the current RAM, you can always pop in some new sticks down the line if desired, or venture into the wild world of RAM overclocking. I'd go for a new PSU (any Corsair, EVGA, or Seasonic with a 10-year warranty is a pretty safe bet).

Thanks for the help!

Forever_Peace
May 7, 2007

Shoe do do do do do do do
Shoe do do do do do do yeah
So I ordered a 5900X from B&H Photo in November, and assumed it was vaporware by this point but hadn't actually canceled the order until I could land one from somewhere else. Yesterday, out of nowhere and with no explanation, they sent me the Farcry 6 code that was bundled with the order. Anybody know if the Farcry codes actually come from AMD themselves, e.g. could indicate that they have restocked?

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
I was just checking and it looks like I can actually buy a 5900X now

I've been thinking about refreshing my setup for a while now but the fact I'm never going to get a gpu kinda killed it for me. But I could just upgrade most of the other bits around it as my gpu is perfectly fine for the res I game at anyway.

My current setup is a mATX x99 system with a 5820K, a Vega 64 (don't laugh) 32gb of 3200mhz quad channel memory, a couple ssds, one hdd, a fancy evga 750w psu and a NH15s cooler

I feel like I can get away with carrying over the GPU, PSU and Storage over to a new build. I dunno about the memory though, because ryzen is dual channel? How does it work if I have 4 sticks? Also the noctua cooler, do I need a new bracket or something?

The main thing I wanna replace is the case, I was looking at the fractal meshify cases but there are like multiple models now and I dunno which one to go for. As much as I liked my mATX case, it's not much smaller than a mid tower and it's a pain to do anything in so I'd just like a reasonable sized atx case with good airflow. I used a fractal case for my Dads pc and it was much easier to build in.

Also stupid question, what x570 boards are good? I didn't realise how many there were.

track day bro! fucked around with this message at 15:42 on Apr 29, 2021

MonkeyFit
May 13, 2009

Firebatgyro posted:

Check Micro Center if you live near one. I waited overnight to get a 3090, but besides that, they had 2070s and 1660 Supers just sitting on the shelf for MSRP. They're only letting people buy a single GPU once every 30 days, and enforcing it. I saw a dude get turned away because they saw him sub somebody in for him to try to get around it. So they really are your best option to get one.

Funkysock
Aug 8, 2011

Clapping Larry

track day bro! posted:

Also stupid question, what x570 boards are good? I didn't realise how many there were.

I would probably look at BuildZoid's video here on Ryzen motherboards. It's not just x570, but it should give you a good idea of good boards.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_FUe36jHaw&t=771s

Speaking personally, I have an ASUS TUF Gaming X570-Pro (Wi-Fi) that I'm pretty happy with, less so my ASRock x570 Extreme 4.

Forever_Peace
May 7, 2007

Forever_Peace posted:

So I ordered a 5900X from B&H Photo in November, and assumed it was vaporware by this point but hadn't actually canceled the order until I could land one from somewhere else. Yesterday, out of nowhere and with no explanation, they sent me the Farcry 6 code that was bundled with the order. Anybody know if the Farcry codes actually come from AMD themselves, e.g. could indicate that they have restocked?

Holy poo poo, just got the shipping notice. My November 12 order is now on its way. :razz:

roomforthetuna
Mar 22, 2005

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!
I've been a laptop man for the last ~20 years due to A. mostly computering in bed, and B. never really feeling like I was planning to stay in a place.

I now have a new house with an office. I'm probably still going to mostly computer in bed, for playing games and poo poo, but I already have a laptop for that. But that laptop is a bit crumbly for moving between rooms at this point, and isn't actually very good as a work machine.

So I'm thinking of adding a new computer for my office, for programming stuff, and not for games, so I can avoid all the fuckery with GPUs. I program games, but I don't want to make GPU-intensive games, that's not my thing, so an integrated GPU should be fine. So I want a machine that's good for running emulated phones, and quickly compiling stuff, basically. So a good CPU, fast storage, plenty of RAM, and probably also some slow-but-large storage.

I haven't thought about a desktop PC in a long time so I have no idea what's poo poo and what's okay these days. Is AMD still basically off the table for desktops? Do I even want a desktop for this purpose or would I be better off getting a fanless mini-PC like this one (2.9GHz i9, 32GB, 1TB SSD for $930) and just putting an external USB3 hard drive next to it for the "more storage" step? Will that thing just overheat under any load? If I'm better off building, where's the value-point for each component where it's good enough and going any higher is giving you diminishing returns, these days?

Edit: oh, and I guess it might be relevant, probably gonna go Linux on it for all that Serious Business of programming stuff. I think all my most likely development environments prefer or at least support Linux these days.

Edit: What kind of lake of CPU do I want? :(

roomforthetuna fucked around with this message at 03:45 on Apr 30, 2021

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug
I was gonna suggest just picking up a GTX1030 for the hell of it because it’s 40 bucks and having a dedicated card frees up some RAM and but lol they are most certainly not 40 bucks anymore, holy poo poo.

Killer_B
May 23, 2005

Uh?
I believe that I have almost everything decided, it's generally been a toss-up between the Steel Legend and Asus B550 Tuf-Gaming motherboards, both seem to be good choices, possible minus to Asrock for no flashback options.

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X 3.7 GHz 6-Core Processor (Purchased For $311.00)
CPU Cooler: Scythe FUMA 2 51.17 CFM CPU Cooler ($59.99 @ Amazon)
Motherboard: Asus TUF GAMING B550-PLUS ATX AM4 Motherboard ($150.00 @ Amazon)
Memory: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-3600 CL18 Memory ($184.99 @ Newegg)
Storage: Western Digital Blue SN550 500 GB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive ($59.99 @ Amazon)
Storage: Crucial MX500 1 TB 2.5" Solid State Drive ($89.99 @ Adorama)
Total: $855.96
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2021-04-30 04:23 EDT-0400

Picked up a 5600X a couple of weeks ago from a Micro Center; They appeared to be running low on stock, so I pulled the trigger. I've been happy with Scythe in the past for cooling.

Sanity check - Regarding memory, I'm not 100% decided, as I have 32gb Corsair Vengeance LP already, just in DDR3000 speeds. The consensus seems to be that it's not likely to be great at overclocking without loosening timings some more. If anyone has suggestions for decent memory outside of this as well, hopefully that doesn't have super large heatspreaders, is appreciated.

For b550 boards, is the NVME shared with the PCIE v4 slots? It gets a little confusing from my research...If it's just shared with some of the SATA slots, that's different.

Edit : I will probably be re-using my GTX 1070, with the cost of GPUs being exorbitant at the moment.

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.

Killer_B posted:

For b550 boards, is the NVME shared with the PCIE v4 slots? It gets a little confusing from my research...If it's just shared with some of the SATA slots, that's different.

You get two dedicated gen 4 lanes on b550 boards - one to an NVMe slot, one to the primary PCIE slot.

What's going on with your storage? You might as well just get a 1 or 2TB SN550 instead of buying a smaller one and then an additional SSD.

I personally don't think there's much point upgrading your RAM if you already have 32GB of 3000 speed. If you are dead set on upgrading it, I'd want at least CL16 3600 RAM to see a noticeable difference, but it's still only going to be a low single digit fps increase. I'd save the money for the hypothetical future GPU fund.

roomforthetuna posted:

Is AMD still basically off the table for desktops?

The opposite, AMD are competitive or dominant for pretty much every use case now. Unfortunately their last CPU with integrated graphics, the 3400G, is a few generations old at this point. They've just announced the new range of Zen 3 CPUs with integrated graphics but I don't think there's any solid release dates for them yet. The 3400G still has the best IGPU of any CPU out there but with only 4 cores and 8 threads is looking a little long in the tooth in that respect. Standard IGPU-less AMD Zen 3 processors perform way better than Intel for productivity and multithreaded workflows, but then you have the same problem everyone else does right now of getting some kind of GPU. Intel's 11th gen CPUs are mostly a waste of money, except for your use case the 11400 might be worth looking at - it's an excellent 6 core, 12 thread CPU with passable integrated graphics.

Khizan
Jul 30, 2013

If I just want general office and internet bullshit and no dual monitors, what's the shittiest graphics card I could get away with if I'm using Windows 10 and a Ryzen 1600? My mother needs to replace her dying computer and I've got most of a Ryzen 1600 box just sitting in my closet that I could give her, I'd just need to throw in a new PSU and some kind of GPU.

Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

Is there some way to tell from the OS what model of PSU i have? I want go replace it since we've had... irregular power and I suspect it might be a little hosed up before i put all the new expensive hard drives in but I want to get... the same model so I can just unplug all my modular cables form the old one and connect them to the new one, but i don't know where I left the box it came in.

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.

Khizan posted:

If I just want general office and internet bullshit and no dual monitors, what's the shittiest graphics card I could get away with if I'm using Windows 10 and a Ryzen 1600? My mother needs to replace her dying computer and I've got most of a Ryzen 1600 box just sitting in my closet that I could give her, I'd just need to throw in a new PSU and some kind of GPU.

Literally whatever

Zereth posted:

Is there some way to tell from the OS what model of PSU i have? I want go replace it since we've had... irregular power and I suspect it might be a little hosed up before i put all the new expensive hard drives in but I want to get... the same model so I can just unplug all my modular cables form the old one and connect them to the new one, but i don't know where I left the box it came in.

:siren: don't do this :siren:
never reuse psu cables
, even amongst different models from the same manufacturer. If your psu is old enough that its causing problems then you probably aren't going to find a new version that's otherwise identical and would use the same cables.

Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

it's not that it's old, it's that we've had a lot of power outages.

EDIT: oh, there's the box. It's a Seasonic Focus+ Gold 550 FX. Any problems with that one?

Zereth fucked around with this message at 11:00 on Apr 30, 2021

Khizan
Jul 30, 2013

Why would you bother replacing the PSU 'just in case' but not bother to replace the cables? The cables come with the new unit so all it costs you is a handful of minutes of unplugging and replugging.

I can't understand how it could be bad enough to be worth dropping ~$100 on a new PSU while also not being bad enough to justify taking a couple of minutes to swap out half a dozen cables.

Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

I am having acutal problems and the psu is one of the cheaper parts to replace and see if they go away.

And the wires are just... copper, right? If they're set up correctly for the psu, like if i was say buying the exact same model, it shouldn't matter, right?

The Grumbles
Jun 5, 2006

let the anger flow through your salt beef filling

Zereth posted:

I am having acutal problems and the psu is one of the cheaper parts to replace and see if they go away.

And the wires are just... copper, right? If they're set up correctly for the psu, like if i was say buying the exact same model, it shouldn't matter, right?

It'll take you an extra 10 minutes or so to replace the PSU cables. PSU related stuff is where all the seriously bad things can happen and it's really not worth making assumptions and taking the risk. You really should take the extra 10 minutes and replace the cables. If nothing else, if something goes wrong again you don't have the fact that you did some weird thing that you're not suppose to do complicate your troubleshooting process.

Scruff McGruff
Feb 13, 2007

Jesus, kid, you're almost a detective. All you need now is a gun, a gut, and three ex-wives.

Khizan posted:

If all you need is literally just display out then grab something like a GeForce 8400GS, Quadro 2000, or Radeon 6450 off eBay. You can find these all day for $20 or less and they're the standard for "I need video out and nothing else". I have an 8400GS in my Plex server which runs a 1600AF and it's been perfectly fine plus it doesn't require additional power and some are passively cooled so you don't even need to worry about the fan dying.

vanilla slimfast
Dec 6, 2006

If anyone needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome

Killer_B posted:

I believe that I have almost everything decided, it's generally been a toss-up between the Steel Legend and Asus B550 Tuf-Gaming motherboards, both seem to be good choices, possible minus to Asrock for no flashback options.

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X 3.7 GHz 6-Core Processor (Purchased For $311.00)
CPU Cooler: Scythe FUMA 2 51.17 CFM CPU Cooler ($59.99 @ Amazon)
Motherboard: Asus TUF GAMING B550-PLUS ATX AM4 Motherboard ($150.00 @ Amazon)
Memory: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-3600 CL18 Memory ($184.99 @ Newegg)
Storage: Western Digital Blue SN550 500 GB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive ($59.99 @ Amazon)
Storage: Crucial MX500 1 TB 2.5" Solid State Drive ($89.99 @ Adorama)
Total: $855.96
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2021-04-30 04:23 EDT-0400

Picked up a 5600X a couple of weeks ago from a Micro Center; They appeared to be running low on stock, so I pulled the trigger. I've been happy with Scythe in the past for cooling.

Sanity check - Regarding memory, I'm not 100% decided, as I have 32gb Corsair Vengeance LP already, just in DDR3000 speeds. The consensus seems to be that it's not likely to be great at overclocking without loosening timings some more. If anyone has suggestions for decent memory outside of this as well, hopefully that doesn't have super large heatspreaders, is appreciated.

Edit : I will probably be re-using my GTX 1070, with the cost of GPUs being exorbitant at the moment.

The Asus TUF Gaming B550 board is fine. It’s what I have in my 5800X build, and the bios flashback was easy to do

Pilfered Pallbearers
Aug 2, 2007

Butterfly Valley posted:

You get two dedicated gen 4 lanes on b550 boards - one to an NVMe slot, one to the primary PCIE slot.

What's going on with your storage? You might as well just get a 1 or 2TB SN550 instead of buying a smaller one and then an additional SSD.

I personally don't think there's much point upgrading your RAM if you already have 32GB of 3000 speed. If you are dead set on upgrading it, I'd want at least CL16 3600 RAM to see a noticeable difference, but it's still only going to be a low single digit fps increase. I'd save the money for the hypothetical future GPU fund.

The opposite, AMD are competitive or dominant for pretty much every use case now. Unfortunately their last CPU with integrated graphics, the 3400G, is a few generations old at this point. They've just announced the new range of Zen 3 CPUs with integrated graphics but I don't think there's any solid release dates for them yet. The 3400G still has the best IGPU of any CPU out there but with only 4 cores and 8 threads is looking a little long in the tooth in that respect. Standard IGPU-less AMD Zen 3 processors perform way better than Intel for productivity and multithreaded workflows, but then you have the same problem everyone else does right now of getting some kind of GPU. Intel's 11th gen CPUs are mostly a waste of money, except for your use case the 11400 might be worth looking at - it's an excellent 6 core, 12 thread CPU with passable integrated graphics.

11400 is probably the best iGPU processor right now.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
I did a second identical build of my new pc for my friend who ordered all the same stuff, 11600k, MSI Z590 board, and some gskill ram.

Only issue is he had 2 x old GPUs that run in crossfire and we didn't have enough power cables to use both so had to compromise with one for now.

HappyCapybaraFamily
Sep 16, 2009

Roger Baolong Thunder Dragon has been fascinated by this sophisticated and scientifically beautiful industry since childhood, and has shown his talent in the design and manufacture of watches.
Wow, looks like my reasonably priced 2TB SN550 purchased from B&H is delivering today :toot:
edit: just got dropped off at my door :haw:

Now, do I:

1. Just add it as an extra storage drive on top of my currently installed 6.5-year-old Samsung 840 EVO,

2. Migrate the OS from the EVO to the SN550, or

3. Do a clean Windows install finally, as this operating system has gone from gen 4 Core i5 > gen 7 Core i5 > Ryzen 3700X, and

4. If going with option 2 or 3, reuse the Samsung as a 1TB secondary storage drive

HappyCapybaraFamily fucked around with this message at 20:01 on Apr 30, 2021

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

I'd just clone the drive and make the WD your main. It's going to be way faster than your Samsung at least on paper.

Stan Taylor
Oct 13, 2013

Touched Fuzzy, Got Dizzy
Got all my parts ordered thanks to you all. When I was actually buying them I thought I’d join the build a pc Reddit discord for some live feedback and holy poo poo they were very unhelpful and weirdly combative. I’m assuming it’s like teens hanging out there but goddamn I’m glad I had this thread to help me out.

Decided to go with the normal size Refine 7 just cause I like the extra storage options. Maybe I’ll put a disc drive in, who knows.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

In my experience any kind of product discord is a nightmare because you have the people who've been on there for years who declare their choices to be the absolute best and will fight and rip into anyone who tries to suggest otherwise.

Stan Taylor
Oct 13, 2013

Touched Fuzzy, Got Dizzy

njsykora posted:

In my experience any kind of product discord is a nightmare because you have the people who've been on there for years who declare their choices to be the absolute best and will fight and rip into anyone who tries to suggest otherwise.

This is exactly what happened when I suggested that Logitech makes perfectly fine mice.

RVT
Nov 5, 2003
Amazing what the tiniest (10bux) barrier to entry can do to promoting civil interactions between people.

Pilfered Pallbearers
Aug 2, 2007

Stan Taylor posted:

This is exactly what happened when I suggested that Logitech makes perfectly fine mice.

The Logitech stuff is ok.

I bought a fairly expensive gaming mouse and keyboard from the (G903 and G503).

Both pieces of hardware failed like 1 months before the warranty ended, in a way which made them unusable. Both were switch related problems. And they were bought about a year apart.

To Logitech’s credit, the RMA was very painless, with no ship back of broken parts, but If each thing had failed one month later I woulda been out $250.

One is fine, but both with similar problems means I won’t probably buy Logitech stuff again. Which is a shame because when the stuff works I really like it a whole lot, and their RMA was good.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

LifeSunDeath posted:

I did a second identical build of my new pc for my friend who ordered all the same stuff, 11600k, MSI Z590 board, and some gskill ram.

Only issue is he had 2 x old GPUs that run in crossfire and we didn't have enough power cables to use both so had to compromise with one for now.

What GPUs? He should be fine with just one, the performance gain from SLI/crossfire was not great.

Bofast
Feb 21, 2011

Grimey Drawer

LifeSunDeath posted:

Nice cable management, imo

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Ugly In The Morning posted:

What GPUs? He should be fine with just one, the performance gain from SLI/crossfire was not great.

2 x AMD 7870s

I told him to just get another cable for his PSU since it's modular, but not sure if he will. He really wants to get a new GPU but that ain't happening.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Bofast posted:

Nice cable management, imo

quick and dirty lol, the back of the case I just squished in there, nothing tied down.

denereal visease
Nov 27, 2002

"Research your own experience. Absorb what is useful, reject what is useless, add what is essentially your own."

HappyCapybaraFamily posted:

Wow, looks like my reasonably priced 2TB SN550 purchased from B&H is delivering today :toot:
edit: just got dropped off at my door :haw:

Now, do I:

1. Just add it as an extra storage drive on top of my currently installed 6.5-year-old Samsung 840 EVO,

2. Migrate the OS from the EVO to the SN550, or

3. Do a clean Windows install finally, as this operating system has gone from gen 4 Core i5 > gen 7 Core i5 > Ryzen 3700X, and

4. If going with option 2 or 3, reuse the Samsung as a 1TB secondary storage drive
+1 for Clone your current main drive to the SN550 & use the Samsung as secondary storage

roomforthetuna
Mar 22, 2005

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!

HappyCapybaraFamily posted:

Man, those SN550 *are* reasonably priced. Last I heard EVO was always the thing to do for SSDs, is that information also a decade out of date?

So I was playing around on pcpartpicker trying to scope out the vague ballpark of what I want, and now I have more questions.

Last time I had a desktop PC the way of things was the motherboard had a lovely GPU on it. Now I see people are talking about whether the CPU has an integrated GPU - does that mean motherboards don't, or is it just different tiers of lovely? I was looking at this ASRock B550 which in the specs says "Integrated AMD Radeon Vega Series Graphics in Ryzen Series APU*" but then the asterisk says "Actual support may vary by CPU", what does that even mean?

How do you tell if a PSU is any good these days? Another thing pcpartpicker was keen on doing was saying the PSU I selected didn't have a 4 pin connector that the motherboard wants and maybe that's okay. I was selecting Antec because ten years ago that was how you get a PSU that won't burn your house down, but to get one with that connector I ended up selecting a "Power Master", which sounds like a terrible idea.

FreeKillB
May 13, 2009

roomforthetuna posted:

How do you tell if a PSU is any good these days?

Never use PCPartpicker's paramentric selection for PSU, it will always drive for something terrifying ime.
The corsair CX non-modular is considered good for the bronze tier.
For gold tier my rule of thumb is just to go right for the ones they're willing to slap a 10 year warranty on.
In the gold range, the usual recs are Seasonic, Corsair, or EVGA G(number)

the LTT tier list is also a possible reference.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DamnGlitch
Sep 2, 2004

It’s hard to go wrong with Samsung ssds but these days you’re paying for the name. I’ve gotten a half dozen wd blues that have all been champs.